Jennifer Lopez HATE thread. Since when did this SLUT decided to become moral compass? She can't sing...

Jennifer Lopez HATE thread. Since when did this SLUT decided to become moral compass? She can't sing, she has stupid voice and stupid personality she works for the Jew media and is literal shill for Hillary.She did a Feminist song attacking all Males. Disgusting UGLY slut who did plastic surgeries to look good.

feel how you feel, but calling her ugly makes you seem delusional.

I'd still bust a load inside her bareback. Duck tape her mouth so you don't have to listen to her. That shit works wonders.

She may be a shitty human bean but she's objectively attractive.

She's ugly AND White wannabe. Before surgeries, she had ugly face AND flat chest.

Im still jenny from the block

Used to have a little

Now i have alot

>before surgeries

Give proof.

Here she is in 1990, still being hot.

I disliked every video I ever saw where she was in.

Let's just say for the sake of argument, you're right about the surgeries. You are saying that now she doesn't have an ugly face nor small titties.

That said, I for one don't care. I don't want to marry her. I just want to bed this wetback.

She is a disgrace to her children, terrible role model showing her asshole in front of audience in her 40s.Put some clothes on,you slut!

>be OP
>dislike a thing
>nothing else to do or pay attention to in life so make thread about thing not liked to give it free publicity

Never has dumb and faggot been as cohesively combined as what by we've witnessed today.

>wetback.
Puerto Rico has been a U.S. territory for longer than some states, user.

>calling her ugly makes you seem delusional
Yeah but...
Everything he said sounded fuckin delusional

So I dislike the majority of Hollywood women because of their politics. Again, not looking to marry, just looking to nut in them....

Dem surgeries though

found the guy who grow up in a racist home and is racist but would do anything to stick his dick in some beaner chick so now he's confused and lashes out because his mind is too feeble to understand that hey man shit changes. what you believed yesterday might not be what you believe today.

>feminism
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This is not ugly

Get your head out of her asshole. She is now old, out of her prime, bitch who had to put mountain of make up to hide her ugly face

So you wouldn't want to cum in her???

That's just a bad fucking photo. Have you looked at yours lately???

That's pretty damn good for forty fucking eight years old, studman69.

I'd rather fuck her than most other women her age. No one will be attractive forever, but she's still hotter than most women in her age group.

Woosh

Okay, Spic then. Don't have to get all technical on me. I'm not OP. I'd do her in a heartbeat.

what is makeup

Sure, just don't be racist. It's unbecoming

Makeup has nothing to do with the fact that her facial structure is the same.

>muh surgeries

Oh, shit! A J.Lo hate thread. Never seen one of these. But what a coincidence. I fucking hate this bitch. I have ever since Jenny From The Block interviews revealed her to be a massive cunt.

holding together well for a 50yr old

Yeah, sorry, I'm a equal opportunity offender. I'm white and I'll call out crackers and rednecks....

>Makeup has nothing to do with the fact that her facial structure is the same.

exactly

I also hate other Celebs to varying degrees for different reasons.
I hate:
Jessica Chastain
Kate Mara
Demi Lovato
Katy Perry
ScarJo
Olivia Munn

Not only she is ugly without make up,but also she had ugly voice and boring personality. I don't see what anyone see in her.
Her fans are delusional

she looks like your typical Puertorican hotel maid from the Bronx.

she's hot to beat off to, Especially late 90s/early 2000s her

>What is make up
>What are breast implants
>What is botox
>What is special camera light

J.LO BTFO!

So you wouldn't want to cum in her if she was dolled up and mute???

>special camera light

Lol all you fags believe thats a woman lmao look at that fucking tranny. Big jaw, square shoulders, can sing cuz man voice, brow ridge, no q angle in thighs, shoulders tips outside of her hips, this literallt screams im a fucking tranny

>I hate women that wear makeup.

Can't*

She is 5/10 at most and her personality 2/10. She literally had sex with producers and directors to get where she is. She was whoring her way up.

>She is 5/10 at most

she will never be your mom and ride you with that fat ass :(

I think that's jessica burciaga

>UGLY
she is the perfect example of someone who is famous for her looks, this woman is talentless not ulgy

Fake

What is up with that song ''I ain't your mama"? Fuck Feminism