Is he right?

Is he right?

No, he is just a tard playing with crayons.

How come all black people care about is skin colour? Are they racist or something?

o shit waddup!
Sup Forums btfo!
> tfw no recovery possible

Translation:

>WE

oh boy, he stole a bunch of crayons from class and took a picture with them. At least the children in his class would be able to draw something with them.

Nope. Whites are the only bulwark against savagery.

It's a pretty well composed photograph though, did he get it from somewhere? Or did he seriously do it himself and put that much effort into this shit joke?

fpbp

CAST

Is he implying that he only has white supporters? Because if you look at his rallies, it's very diverse... even more diverse than Bernie's.

I laughed, fuck Donald Trump.

Why do I have Scat in my ID

Mostly white, but here are other races and skin colors at Trump rallies

It's kind of funny but I also know there's an actual retarded political opinion behind it instead of a poke fun type thing.

Trump rallies are the least diverse of any candidate currently running.

>scat gf
Disgusting

Since race is a social construct, what is this man trying to convey with his crayon picture?

I did manage to capture a photo of the last Bernie rally, see pic for proofs. Definitely a great turnout.

Because there's is shit.

He's always right, user.

>tfw all presidential rallies used to look this way
Remember when we wuz crayola and shit, Sup Forums?

And she's positive for H

didn't know Bernie was running for president of Microsoft Tech Support

>Trump rally
pic related, actually

>a cop being killed by a feral nigger
>is the same as some overweight chimp that assaulted 1 person and then assaulted a cop and tried to take his gun getting killed

I know you're joking but ffs

It annoys me that people like this are stereotyping, which they always claim too be so vehemently against.

Because they have to deal with the fact of their racial inferiority on a daily basis.

I also laughed. Fuck you.