Female Cuckold Thread

Female Cuckold Thread

Tell stories of times you cheated on your wife/gf, or had relationships where your wife/gf knew you were having sex with other women and were ok with it and allowed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrObnrEHxQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I think it's called cuckquean or something to that extent

Cuckette

cuckalina

I've been with my girlfriend since we were in grade school and a couple years ago she told me she wanted to watch me sleep with another woman. In particular, one of her closest friend. It was awkward at first but now we do it at least once a month, mostly with the same friend

Who is she fucking on the side?

His aunt.

My wife has this fantasy. Watching me fuck a random whore. Preferably a prostitute. Very dominantly. Almost to the point that I abuse the whore. As a reference, my wife likes it a little rough as well. We haven't done it yet. Probably will. She wants to masturbate while she watches and films it.

She is fucking his aunt? What kind of an answer is that?

When I was 20, I had to go back living with my sister and couldn't think of a way to make money. Started talking to an old girlfriend, she drove on the bus from a different state to come be with me. We moved into a hotel. Pimped her out, not really, the men couldn't have sex with her, only could grope her, feel her ass and tits and stuff but still made a bunch of money until we could afford an apartment. From there became full time pimp finding a bunch of different girls. Would have sex with them and have them suck my dick all the time in front of my gf. Sometimes made her leave the room and she could hear us fucking in the bedroom. She wasn't allowed to have sex with other men though.

That's MY answer. Fuck you, I do what I want. You're not the boss of me.

Your answer doesn't make any sense. You are fucking a friend of you girlfriend. Who is your girlfriend fucking on the side. And you say, his aunt. What?

What's the point of pimpin girls out, but not allowing them to bang other dudes?
That's like injecting all the weed you're supposed to sell, yourself.

I only didn't allow my girlfriend. Because I didn't want her having sex with other men, and she didn't want to either. All the other girls did have sex.

kek

OIC
K den. Proceed

>Your answer doesn't make any sense.
He gave you a straight answer with no room for misinterpretation. You might actually be retarded.

Sounds like a nigger name

>women can't fuck other women

Am I hearing this correctly??

>A random whore
>Preferably a prostitute

Whores are prostitutes. "Whore" literally means "prostitute".

Maybe you meant "slut"?

Are you retarded?

I have no cuckold stories but I've a good amount of times.
Even though I've always had the potential to be very attractive, I didn't try whatsoever in high school with girls and I even went to an all boy school which made matters worse. Then around two years ago, I go to college and suddenly girls are all over me and find my girlfriend who I'm still dating now. She was my first kiss, loss my virginity to her, etc. We began dating soon and she's literally perfect. She honestly loves me so much even with all my faults which I have plenty off, she's literally my ride and die chick.

As time went by I felt I was missing out by being in a relationship. She was my only experience with a female. A couple months ago I went on tinder behind her back and found this girl who i hooked up with and fingered in a park. However I never fucked her because I because she got attached. I've since then kissed a couple girls but still haven't fucked anyone. How much of an asshole am I Sup Forums? I really love my girlfriend and I do actively look to cheat but if a girl makes advances towards me I let it happen. Am I wrong for wanting to experience more in life? I want my current girlfriend long term but I don't want to miss out. Also she had a lot of fun in high school, fucked 2 guys who were her boyfriends and one in college before I met her.

You do realize I asked who SHE (his girlfriend) was fucking on the side. He answered "his aunt". Who the fuck is "he"??

My girlfriend can't get off unless I'm talking dirty in to her ear about fucking other girls

I haven't actually done it because I'm not sure the IRL scenario would be as fun as the fantasy, but she came hard only yesterday to me telling her about how I fucked the cute girl nextdoor while she was out

My ex used to like to share. I wasn't really interested, got nervous as fuck, but she insisted I call an old fuck buddy over, helped me hide all evidence I had a gf. Buddy comes over, we fuck like crazy, I mention my gf wants a threesome... and she says yes.

Never went off quit like it was supposed to, got a double bj once, fucked the fuck-buddy while making out with my gf once, but for the most part it was just me and this girl fucking while my gf watched and diddled herself.

Good times, good times.

>Who the fuck is "he"??

Ummm, the dude. It's the dude's aunt she's fucking. Do you even into reading comprehension?

also sorry my english is not so good.

When you get older, you'll regret the chicks you didn't fuck, not the ones you did.

>How much of an asshole am I Sup Forums?

If you're not straight up lying, very little. You're curious after only a single female. it's natural.

You're about a 2/10 asshole for that at best

So you are saying that he is referring to himself in the 3rd person?

You need to get on that short bus and go back to school for special kids

Are you actually so fucking retarded that you can't grasp that somebody else answered for him?

Should be called Queek

I'm done trying to explain this shit

Are you me?

When I was 22 my gf (same age) asked me if I would have sex with her younger (by two years) sister. Her younger sister has autism and at the time was still a virgin. She said her sister kept asking about sex and she wanted her first time to be pleasant and with someone who wouldn't hurt her. She say in the room (fully clothed) while I had sex with her sister. It turned into a weird triangle. I dated that girl for three years and I had sex with her sister almost as much as I did with gf. Eventually break up cuz lives are going different directions. Gf's autistic sister was more upset about break up than gf was.

It's time to stop posting and just accept that you're retarded. Lurk moar, etc.

Holy shit dude, the exact same thing happened to me when I was 20. The gf and younger sister by 2 years with slight autism and everything. I'm not even trying to troll you here

wtf. that is a weird situation to be in

You're fucking lying cunt

I don't have any problem with cheating, unless you're married or are living off of the person you're married to. What she won't know won't hurt her.

*living off of the person you're cheating on

I mean.

ditch her and fuck other chicks until you're around 28~33 yo

Autismo spotted.

>women can't be kinky and degenerate like men can

Lying about what

>Female Cuckold

yeah they can but they're soft af

>Holy shit dude, the exact same thing happened to me when I was 18. The gf and younger sister by 2 years with slight autism and everything. I'm not even trying to troll you here

Your telling me. It was even more bizarre because gf told her mom ahead of time and mom approved. So when I would go over to the house to have sex with her sister her mom always said something cutesy like have a good time, or be careful with her.

Yes it is. it's much rarer than male cuckolding, but it's definitely a thing

Well the mom didn't know in my situation but w/e

The crazy part is that it took me two years before I ever cheated. At first, the thought of cheating on her made me sick, now I'm a little indifferent because as some other user said, it's only natural i'll be curious.

> living off of the person you're married to
However this is the part that literally makes me feel like shit. I am not living off her by any means but she takes care of me a lot emotionally and is always there for me. I'm very financially unstable but she will always help me out and buy me food and take me out to eat. It's nothing humongous but it's the little things she does that makes me sometime look in the mirror and feel like an asshole. I do treat her extremely well and she knows it though, it's not like I don't love her same. It's so complicated, I wish I didn't mess up so hard in high school.

My ex would actually regularly encourage me to fuck other women. The only rule was she had to know about it. Often I'd get my cock sucked by another girl we both knew and I'd record it on my phone and send it to her.

Sometimes she'd pick up women for me when we were out too.

Probably the coolest would be when she'd arrange little "surprises" for me. She'd find girls on fetlife and arrange to have them someplace she knew I'd be. I'd be randomly walking to my vehicle or something, and there'd be some smoking hot girl waiting for me. We would get in, fuck or get my cock sucked, and then she'd send the details to my gf.

She'd even find girls in other cities when I'd be traveling. They'd just show up at my hotel room.

All in all it was a great 5 years, but the ridiculous level of fucked up mental illness that the girl had was just too much.

>the ridiculous level of fucked up mental illness that the girl had was just too much

send her my way user, I'll try my hand at handling it. It's for the greater good

>It's so complicated.

you fucked up mate

Posting a nonsensical two-word post, trying to turn some cucks weird fantasy into some weird, multi-way incest, then forgetting about it and returning to this mess. Well, I didn't even know this was on my bucket list.

i want to hear more about this....
how did the autistic sister look? like were they disgusting acne ridden ham planets or what?

Fanks ma'e.

I don't know about the first user, but the younger sister of my gf was actually hotter in a way. I mean she still had autism but she had a petite boddy and short cropped red hair. she looked a lot like Alyson Hannigan but with a learning disability rofl

sauce

40 years ago, such women were called "wives."

and the gf/sister got off on watching?

Met girl online who had bf while with I was with my ex. She sucked my dick many nights after work behind her bfs back. Blew me in dressing room one day while he was at work, pic related. She sucked it good.

No she was normal looking. She has autism not Down syndrome. She was petite. Had b cups and just a little bit of butt. She made a monotone humming sound when we had sex but I found it cute. Her pussy was 10/10 felt like hot metal gripping my dick, in a good way. No trimming unfortunately she had a hairy pussy but being inside it was worth the bush lol. Best part was she was naive and easily influenced so I could do almost anything I wanted.

The gf only watched twice, the other times she let us go in her room alone. She masturbated the first 2 times she watched so I imagine she was listening from the other room. Ended up getting out of that relationship because the gf was bat shit crazy and was fucking my life up in other ways. Still miss that sweet setup though

She wasn't getting off On it atleast I don't think so. She was curious and wanted to be there to answer questions for her sister. She only sat in the first time.

1/3
>Okay, so be me a few years ago, can't complain about life.
>perfect girl, a small home we can call our own, make enough that we don't have to worry much about money.
>every so often she likes to surprise me with random kinky shit right, costumes, toys, bondage, etc.
>notgonnalieshitwascash.gif
>Take her out for a nice dinner one night, just having a few drinks some good food.
>half way through she is already starting up her dirty talk, about a surprise she had waiting for us at home.
>every now and then running her heels over the erect penis beneath the table.
>Diamonds.jpg
>okay so dinner done, we're both about 5 drinks in and feeling good, she decides she can't wait to get home and gets the dessert to go.
>order a cab while she hits the washroom, get our coats and leave.
>riding in the backseat of some cabbies minivan, her licking and nibbling at my ear, grabbing at the penis pressed against the pants, sloppy drunk chicks are the best aren't they?
>Guy driving is trying to make small talk butt fuck him right? she's already on her knees on that dirty ass floor, pants unzipped and my dick in her hand.
>enjoying the feels, head back, the default bj position, just let her go to town working it and talking dirty, every so often catch the driver looking back in the rear view and just shoot him a grin.
>taxicabconfessions.webm
>Only about 10 minutes into the ride, dick out for harambe and most likely gonna die in wreck, when suddenly feel a chill run over my deek.
>now picture this, us in the far back seat, her stuffed down on her knees on the floor, covering my dick with our tiramisu and then licking it clean.
>Tiramisu, makeup, and cock smearing all across her face, and thanks to the nice buzz we have going her dirty talking has gone up a few decibels.
>hhnnnggg.png
>enjoying the backseat bj and doing my best not to let loose the flood gates before we get home
cont?

fucking diamonds

My ex was sleeping with another guy when we started dating. Told me 2 years after crying. I told her I'd forgive her if I fucked someone. Wound up fucking her married best friend as she watched. She told me after she came as she watched. Wound up being a regular thing until her husband found out. Dude was a dick anyway.

When I was 17 I was dating this girl, who I've come to realize was very touched in the head. She was my first fuck. One night at her friends we learn that the friend is a virgin and wants to fuck before dating a guy she likes so she's used to it. Girlfriend says "you can use user"

>wut

We all have a laugh and then she goes "no srsly. You can. He feels good and we know he's safe".

Fast forward 1 month and I'm banging her best friend with her in the next room. It was supposed to be a 1 time deal but it ended up happening frequently. We even fucked while she was in the other bed in a hotel room, watching us.

yes, fucking cont. Don't even ask, just finish the story

okay user
2/3
>Fuck i loved her, so anyways we about 10 minutes from the house, cab filled with a silent driver, sloppy sucking, and some overly lewd talk, good times.
>"look me in the eyes while you fuck my face in this dirty cab"
>"open up that slutty mouth and eat your dessert you kinky bitch"
>often our dirty talk even goes as far as to taunt the driver and the other fun things you say to rub your sex life in others faces.
>ready to bust when she just pulls me out of her mouth with that wet pop and just grabs my balls and grips the base tight as fuck.
>Enjoy it but god damn she has a death grip on me and no way she is gonna let me blast her in the face yet.
>vehicle finally comes to a stop, made it back alive somehow, driver tells us it would only be 12 bucks for the ride, look at fare total was somewhere around 30.
>exiting the van her keeping a tight grip on the dick leading me out like it's a fucking leash, toss the driver 15 on the way out, 3 bucks for the mess of tiramisu and spit left on the seat.
>reach the door fumbling for the keys while she's teasing me and playing with the my balls on our doorstep, trying to be discrete but you know how it goes when your drunk, it's still obvious to everyone.
>"your gonna love your surprise baby, can't wait for you to see it"
>benis won't be able to take much more of this, get the door opened, pulled into the house before she pushes me back onto the couch.
>orders me to stay put while she get's changed and ready, even nice enough to grab me a beer before heading to the room.
>drinking my beer, taking a breather and trying to figure out what sort of surprise she had in mind, since it could be fucking anything.
>yiffy suits, dragon dildos, a horse suspended by an intricate system of ropes and pulleys accompanied by a marching band, who the fuck knows.
>Waiting about 20 mins now and starting to get that anxious feeling as well as reaching the end of my second beer.

Nice. Ever had a threesome?

3/3
>all of a sudden start hear moaning coming from our bedroom down the hall and hear her call out "I'm ready"
>love her but i swear to god if theres a dude in there fucking her i'm killing them both.
>keep my cool as i set my beer down, stand up and make my way towards that door and whatever hides behind it.
>There is probably no greater moment of happiness and relief in my life than when i opened that door and saw what she had in store.
>her standing there in a slutty latex outfit and heels, looking up at me while she was bent over some bitch she had tied down to the bed in a matching outfit.
>everythinginmylifewasleadingtothismoment.heaven
>Didn't know who the chick was but later found out it was an old highschool friend of her's
>i guess she was talking to her for a few weeks before to plan the whole surprise, anyways
>not even 5 seconds into my pants hitting the floor before i was climbing onto that bed and pressing her face into her friends ass
>ok so to set the scene, two bitches in matching skimpy outfits, one tied to the bed, the other spreading her out and tongue forced into her asshole getting it ready for the penis that would be penetrating it soon
>so before i can even spit in her face she pulls her tongue from that fartbox grabs my dick with that kungfu grip and looks me straight in the eyes as she says
>"are you ready to fuck this cum slut baby?"
>ultimately the answer was yes (of course), simply give her a nod more focused on my dick pulsing in her hand than speaking, she finally let's go.
>reaching up she grabs my hair and whispers in my ear "yfw you read the first letter of every line." and i instantly came buckets

I not even mad, great history

10/10 would read again
well done

Fuck!
>reaching up she grabs my hair and whispers in my ear "yfw you read the first letter of every line." and i instantly came buckets

THIS RIGHT HERE

QUEEKS ARE THE NEW FETISH

Just stumbled across this thread. Interesting reading. Have something to add. Was hot and even though obviously wrong and weird I thought it was a dream come true.

Ended up getting real messy, lots of feelings of jealousy and marriage ruined. Obviously weren't strong enough within ourselves to deal with all possibilities.

Gimme a few minutes to greentext that shit. Am on phone so be patient.

> be 20
> be first year university
> gf of 2 years, same age, also in first year, different course
> have 8/10 girl in my classes
> dont talk but after a couple weeks send her a cheeky facebook message and request, see she has a bf
> she accepts and from then on we are friends and go to classes together
> dont tell gf because she's fat, nerdy, on depression meds and generally edging on crazy and am worried it would push her over the edge
> months go by and me and 8/10 are pretty close, have inside jokes and always have a fun time around each other
> gf gets worse, extra clingy, always wants sex but I cant stay hard for her because fat and sweaty mess
> 8/10 is having issues with her bf too, we confide in each other and get closer
> hugs start becoming kisses, after-class work becomes drinking together
> eventually, the night comes when I go back to hers for the first time and we fuck
> the best fuck I've ever had
> she's passionate, energetic and maintains her good looks naked/natural
> I dread when the gf comes over on the weekends now
> no guilt, I just dont want to be near
> would end it but am genuinely concerned she might an hero over it
> 8/10 starts repairing her relationship over christmas (or so I believe)
> valentine's comes around and she goes back home without her boyfriend
> find out she became a total Tinder slut and spent valentine's day fucking a guy from there
> couple weeks later she splits from her bf
> couple weeks after that I finally get the balls to end it with fatso
> amazingly, she did not an hero
> maintain some outside chance that me and 8/10 can get things back on track
> she tells me she loves me, I say I'll go up to see her
> no reply for a week
> then says she's pregnant with some hairy fat man's kid and in a relationship
> don't speak to her again

I cucked, and became the cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=XrObnrEHxQE

In this video she explains how her boyfriend would cheat on her right in front of her. And would fly girls out to him to have sex with them. Him and his girlfriend slept in the same bed. Sometimes he would make his girlfriend leave the room just so he could have sex with the girls he brought over. And he would make his girlfriend shake hands with the girls he brought over to cheat on her with. One time she decided since he was doing that to her, she would have sex with another guy, and as soon as she did that, her boyfriend kicked her out.

>Tiramisu
dropped

Should've seen if the fat girl was ok with you fucking other girls.

Bravo, bravo way to sneak that in. So much like the game.

My bf sells ecstasy and I'm his cuck gf. I just talk to my girl friends about how amazing the drug is and how my bf always facilitates a good time. Then when we get her rolling, she's practically begging for my bf to fuck her. My job is to deepthroat him until he's hard enough to pound the shit out of her, then I clean them off and if my bf has enough energy then he fucks me too, but he mainly focuses on the new pussy we bring in.

Ever licked his balls while he came inside another girl?

No but that's an awesome idea

I had a bath with my ex and her mate who was laying on me. I was fingering her in full view of my ex. Then got a blowjob sandwich. Didn't even realise the plug had been knocked out and the water drained.

Do you like him fucking other girls. And by clean them off, you mean you lick her semen filled pussy and his dick afterwards?

Can't wait to read this

I like seeing him fuck other people and sucking his dick. He's never come inside but I like to prepare his cock and clean it after