>any advice?

also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wizgrav.github.io/clubber/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bamp

wizgrav.github.io/clubber/index.html

BOOMP

Tried them when I was in Rotterdam. Very similar to shrooms. They taste pretty bad. I would recommend eating them with peanut m&m's. They match the texture and cover up the taste.

how was it ? anything i should i expect?

you gonna puke

It's best to puke because othetwise youll feel bad and ruon the trip..so let it go when it hits yoy

>boil water
>cut those shitty tasting bastards real good
>put in cup with boiling water, let sit for 20 minutes
>dip a teabag in that shit
>??????
>profit

seriously, your trip will still be hella strong, but you don't have to eat those fuckers. yw

Make tea my man. Just chop em up real good, boil them softly for like 25 mins, pour the water into a cup, add a bag of tea and then just drink it. Don't add sugar tho.

Nice thing about making tea out of it is that your body absorbs the shit way faster, so about 20 mins after drinking the tea it kicks in super hard, and the taste isn't a problem at all.

I usually make tea out of em, but eating them isn't that bad either. Never puked before.

If you've done LSD then there's nothing that should surprise you too much honestly, you'll feel a lot warmer though, connected to people around you. LSD is kind of a "cold" drug, whereas shrooms/truffles really make you feel different.

this guy gets it
>dubs are checked

Shrooms were more intense than LSD to me. You'll probably throw up but let it happen. I ate mine with Nutella.

just bougth 30 grams today :)

10g is a dose for a light trip
15g gets you going!

so you should have a smoth run qith 7,5

chew througly until its sort of mush in your mouth and then swallow.

do not eat much before and dont plan to eat heavy afterwards. YOur stomach could slightly be upset.

People talking about puking as if it's guaranteed to happen. I have NEVER even had the urge to puke. Had slight stomach aches for like half an hour but it really isn't that bad.

forgot the question xD
>which sort do you have btw?

First of all I wish you a great journey t. shroomhead. Here's a bucket list:
>get comfy (reeeaaaally comfy, preferrably naked)
>disconnect from the outside world (no phone, doorbell etc.)
>background music (sounds of nature, flowing water etc.)
>some salty/fatty/protein rich snacks for the second half of the trip (maybe salami, nuts etc.)
>Water for drinking is best
>Personal toilet (no outsiders). If nature is your toilet, no problem.

A few things:
>what truffles btw?
>are you tripping alone or with others?

get 1 litre of orange juice and drink after consuming. dont slam it though, just drink normally.

Took LSD two days ago with egodeath intended to help my depression, I succeeded... somewhat. Feel a lot worse, but no longer suicidal

LSD experiences?

Go somewhere you're alone, better that way

shrooms made me 4% religious from being 100% atheistic, cool stuff!

I did not get sick. They are pretty strong and 7.5 seems like a fairly strong dose. Drink lots of water and some OJ. Be prepared to trip for 6+ hours. Have a plan on what you are going to do before you eat them. Had a minor stomach ache at one point but a little weed fixed that right away

im tripping with my mate were both having 7.5 he hasnt done them before but hes done mdma ket weed etc

op here i have anxiety so im a little worried about having a bad trip, i shouldnt though just im stoned and paranoid aha

are you alone?

Op realize that what ever happens is going to happen and there is nothing you can do about it, this is a very freeing though when on psychedelics and entering a bad trip

Also anyone have some weed comics or cool drug pics

7.5 g's of truffles will probably just give you a strong buzz and not a full mushroom high. And don't expect it to be like a variation of acid.