Do you ever fantasize that your girl friend is cheating on you and going bareback and that she gets pregnant

do you ever fantasize that your girl friend is cheating on you and going bareback and that she gets pregnant

no

not really

no

No, why should I? It's disgusting.

no, what's wrong with you

yes all the time...

and is she cheating on you?

I do all the time. I want her to come home and show me her cum filled pussy and then let me lick her clean before u cum in her sloppy pussy

does the thought of her not letting you smash after you lick her pussy makes you harder

Even better. I would do this with my ex and my cock would be leaking cum

have you ever fantasized that your school bully will take your girl and fuck her bareback and give you a baby

why there's white guy in your pic? Its acutely disgusting

everyday when she leaves for work, i hope she stops by an ex bf or fuck buddy's place and gets fucking railed behind my back.

it's not nice to raise someone elses kids

fuck what people say it's just wrong

That would be even better if she made me watch. I would have to suck him to get him nice and hard before I guide his cock into her pussy. After he's done filling her up I woitclean my wife's cum off of his cock

I can't blame you. I would love to kick her cum filled pussy

no because I'm not 15 years old, so my girlfriend uses birth control you underage faggot

does she know about what you want does she treat you like a cuckold

racist detected
insecured because of his tiny penis
kys

afaik she has no clue i get off on thinking shes cheating

that is so true

amen, brother

what would you do if you caught her

is dat a peenus?

probably nothing, i think it would be such a turn on to find out that shes actually doing it

does sharing her pics get you hard

yup

Sounds like you might have some issues.
Did you have a guy who he made your life to hell in school??
That might have caused it

She's getting me hard. Would you want to fuck my sloppy seconds or eat her creampie after I fuck her. Post nodes

fuck yes i would, she wont send me nudes