I keep getting IP blocked by rym despite not even doing anything

>i keep getting IP blocked by rym despite not even doing anything
Music for this feel?

try emailing them and using a different browser

You can always try contacting RYM to see what the problem is.

probably blocked for having shit taste senpai

I've heard of people being banned or having too many tabs opened on the site

I've used the feedback boxes and provided my email but they haven't gotten back to me of yet, different browsers don't help either

Nice dubs

I did that before and I figure that's why I got blocked the first time, but now I never have more than 2 and it's still happening

RYM Admin here.

It was for abrasive/racisit language.

Example: OP referred to American New Wave band Oingo Boingo as "Congo Bongo" and called them a "Band of niggers".

Before you ask, we keep ip banning him because he keeps using usernames that refer to corn shucking and he keeps leaving his racist "novelty" reviews the second he creates an account.

How's d2 doing?

Oh shit, I do this all the time. Have never had a problem with it, but I guess I should be careful now.

thanks for telling me to avoid your shit bucket of a site

> Congo Bongo

Underrated as fuck.

OP BTFO

Most of the staff actually browse Sup Forums

There is just a time and place.

Thanks for the meme post, guess I'll never figure out why I'm getting blocked now that no-one will take my posts seriously

Feel free to right us again and once again we'll inform you the ban is permanent.

Also, you listed your age as 17, it shows.

yea right

You got caught dude. If you own up they might unban you. Many rym mods lurk here btw.

OP BTFO AGAIN

>Many rym mods lurk here btw.
That's what I was told, so I made the thread in hopes they'd find my post and inform me. I never even did a single review because I'm too much of an autist to write anything well thought out.

>OP never specified who he is on RYM and could be any IP blocked user on RYM
Kill yourself, faking faggot

Welp, my block's gone and I can access the site again

Probably won't use it for the rest of the day though, I'm sick of dealing with it

Thread is hilarious.

You're a regular Sherlock Holmes, user

>he keeps using usernames that refer to corn shucking

i cant breath