Alright so what are your feelings on this

Alright so what are your feelings on this

Anime is gay why should this be any different

Its dog shit, and plays very little to the actual manga/anime. The ending is unbelievably horrible.
Also, L is a nigger and plays the part cringingly awful

Give an example of Black L's talent.

i believe you mean lack of talent

When he does L things, like sit on the chair with his legs up or when he is autistic when he talks to Light. Its overacting but is underwhelming and is cringy. Alot of random outbursts too

White washed garbage, replace L with a black guy but then replace Light with a white kid, the cognitive dissonance of it...

Light is white though...

His name is Light Yagami, he lives in the Kanto region of Japan.

Look at the anime, he isnt yellow, he is white.
If he was ment to be asian he would have been yellow.All the characters in the anime are white, not yellow.

stop. the dude is japanese. you obviously haven't watched many other anime. its just how they are drawn.

Look at these three anime girls.
They are white

Even the very first 5 minutes of the film doesn't establish the same theme, characters, story, or setting. It's a completely different movie until the Deathnote drops out of the sky.

Light does other people's homework for money, which is kinda clever but Light was a stickler for rules so he would've never done that. Misa is nothing like the original Misa Amane, just edgy angry teen. The L in this film is nothing like the original either, L has the patience of a wise man and the immaturity of a child. In this shit show, L is just 100% a child that tries to badly cosplay L. It's fucking trash, end of story.

Im pretty sure it Will be a good adaptation but some weebz 'll still cry

People are shocked that a shitty anime gets a shitty adaptation

Its not.Its a shit movie even if you dont know anything about anime.
They dont explain the Shinigami at all,he just randomly shows up and then appears like 3 more times

Two of them also have unnatural hair colors, does your observation skills also tell you that two of those characters are sjws?

the only white person i see is that invisible bitch

Are you actually that stupid? The Simpsons are yellow, you don't assume they are Asian do you?

That has nothing to do with skin color.
Its simple.
The anime they are white, not yellow.They dont have slanted eyes like asians do,the yellow people.They are white

lol damn i was going to make that point earlier. you beat me to the punch user-desu

The simpsons are unrelisitically yellow.They created their own universe where they are yellow.
Smurfs are blue.
But the asian creators are making their characters white, not yellow

tbh i havent finished it yet, but if you dont think of the netflix movie as being connected or related to the anime or the manga, its pretty entertaining, im not gonna lie there are some pretty cringey parts buts its honestly not that bad

anyone replying to this dude after this post has fallen to the b8 m8

No it's doesn't have anything to do with skin color, you are right.
Have you ever met japanese people though?
They're pale as fuck, the only actually yellow people I've ever met were that color because of jaundice.

Its not bait.They are white characters

Looks yellow to me

netflix butcher everything except narcos

Still yellow

Looks like a mixture of light brown and pink to me.

>
g8 b8 m8

That chick is about as yellow as I am and I'm a white guy.

are you color blind? lol. do you even know what the color yellow looks like? haha

Any links for this? I had netflix for four years with nothing on it and now I've cancelled it there's something I actually want to see

Ozark is pretty decent

Yellow

I wondered how long it would be before the movie. I think they cast the shinigami well but only appearance wise. If he plays the character right, that is, as the only one in the whole thing that really has any human feeings, it will surprise me as his depth as an actor isn't that much.

YELLOW

ozark is SHIT SHIT SHIT

Her bikini is yellow, her skin is tanned.

looks like she's got a caucasian-like skin tone to me you blind motherfucker lol

YELLOW

She's cream and pink in her skin tone.
Cream is slightly yellow, but plenty of white people are of that hue.

light looks 37 !!! wtffffffffffff

Another slight tan color here.

its like a busted breaking bad. except the main dude is more of a badass in the beginning

I watched 3 episodes of it, and i couldnt get past how fucking BORING the show is and how much of a CUCK the main guy is.Also it was intensive anger when the wife acts out of character and fuller retardedly

oh yeah i feel you on that. i hated this chick more than i do skyer in breaking bad though lol. but you are totally right, he's pretty much a cuck but he didn't really have a choice when you consider the cartel and his kids. he had to maintain at least a resemblance of a stable family life to some degree

I'm not against whitewasher, only millenial tards care about it, but, god, murika death note is wrong in a full new scale of wrong. I'm almost sure DN as created it's own wrong measurement, where 1 Death Note is equal to must fucking and idiotic idea you can imagine, like putting a glass full of alcohol in your ass and, then, tighten your anus until it's brake, ass facing at a fireplace full of fire and fireworks and you only wear a ISIS T-Shirt. That level of wrong.

All the characters are a messed mashup of the most idiotics examples of the current generation. The original one always was about a cat and mouse chase. A battle of mind and beliefs, a war or minds and intelect.

Netflix put some emo guy, with a bitch and a dumbass to chat about putting some glasses in their anuses, filled with alcohol, meanwhile the emo guy tried to figure out how to improve the experience with some fire and fireworks.

L wears a ISIS T-shirt, sadly, nobody ask to Mina for some good damn nudes

And CGI Ryuk is recording and touching itself.

Animu is for retarded manchildren, making it live action makes it 10x more autistic

That is besides the point, a red herring, the Simpsons creators also didn't have to go out of their way to indicate the characters are ethnically white...

Everyone in America (and really any westernized culture) assumes they are from the start. So why would someone growing up in Japan assume their characters are ethnically white?

Honestly it started out strong, as a standalone adaptation from a western perspective, but holy shit after the second act, shit just hit the fan so fast. All the characters just started to melt and become cartoons.

Light, I buy with a grain of salt at the beginning, mother killed, gets book, kills criminals. Ok. He at least had a clear "sense of justice". Then he meets L, and what? All of a sudden he becomes Light Yagami.

Mia, holy shit, why'd they have to include this piece of shit character. No motivations, no backstory, just suddenly wants Light's dick cuz he kills ppl. WAT

L was.... meh. A child.

Because they share no physical characterics with being asian.They are not of the same color as asians.
If they look white, and are white, they are white characters.

The anime was shit so I don't know why the live action version would be any better.

i haven't seen a really good japanese live action adaptation ever now that i think about it.

Please tell me this guy is samefagging, and not that someone actually took the b8

I've been calling b8 on this for a while. a line was clearly drawn when he basically has no concept of color combinations or shades.

The anime was okay and watchable. Trying to the LA now, but It's just flopping so far. No wonder it's on Netflix.

Again, why would a Japanese person assume their own characters are not Japanese?

They don't look white to me, they don't share any characteristics of a white person really, except those which are shared between the living races.

They wear Japanese clothing, they write in Japanese, they live in Japan, have Japanese names, behaviorally they act Japanese, and they think like the Japanese.

Just because you're unaware of those things does not mean they do not exist.

Well, yeah, it's obviously b8, but someone keeps replying, that's the sad part

I fully intend to keep responding too, it's not that I don't know it's a troll but it's sort of a fun thought experiment. I want to see if whoever this is can actually defend this position.