Who do you think will win?

Who do you think will win?
>Protip: Mayweather is a nigger faggot.

McGregor isnt white either... he's irish, so his blood isnt pure

Mayweather. Literally the only McGregor wins is with a knockout.

mayweather win:
2nd round. id be surprised if that irish nigger makes it through the first.

I'd rather mcgregor win, but he's not going to

>Protip: McGregor's going to get schooled

Real question is will anything happen if he does?

jealous about Money

god i want that irish bastard to go McGregor Clegane on maywether and cave his face in

McGregor is clearly white, Irish people are white you niggerlover

gingers have no soul
they more like potato than white

The only way Mayweather loses is he gets unlucky and KO'd by a monster hit early. McGregor has no idea what 12 rounds of defensive boxing feels like, and when the fight isn't over in 2 minutes he's going to flounder like a kid lost in a grocery store.

Confusing Scots for Micks

Irish =/= White

>Unlucky KO'd
You do realize how old Mayweather is? The odds are stacked against him, but we'll see.

I'll make like 2000 dollars

The kikes win by tricking all you sheeple into spending 100 bucks to watch a nigger and a mick dance for about half an hour

This faggot can't afford to go to Vegas to watch the fight.

the only question that matters is:

HAVE THEY FUCKED EACH OTHER YET?!!!!!

underated post

>Who do you think will win?
The guy who boxed all his life or the guy who never boxed in his life?

That's very difficult to answer.
I just hope McGregor loses his shit mid combat and goes full UFC on the nigger.

underrated dubs

I thought it was a UFC fight?

> "boxing" is "combat"?
ha.

No, boxing with boxing rules only.

And you are, fggt ?

bro i was sayin the same shit i hope he kicks thta nigga in his head and knocks im out

If gregor uses ufc tactics he will be disqualified so no Mayweather is going to win.

You realize McGregor was a boxer before ufc? You realize he's been training for this fight since before it was even announced.
>hurr durr McGregor doesn't know what 12 rounds of boxing feels like
You're fucking stupid

>before ufc

mcgregor dies in the ring
you heard it here first

you realize Mayweather IS a boxer and always has been a boxer. I like McGregor but hes stepping into Mayweathers world and i'd be surprised if he wins, although I want him to.

isn't mcgregor like a Jedi?

Wow. Sounds like you have some insider information on this fight. If only the oddsmakers and big bettors knew this.

I'll make 1,333.32 when MK Ultra Illuminati McGregor kills Mayweather in the jew ring.

I have absolutely no expectations for the fight. I think they're both great fighters, but this faggot just assumes that McGregor would take this challenge if he didn't know what he was getting into lmfao

lets get an MMA fighter to box vs a nigger who's been boxing all his life.

Good lord you people can't see how much of a setup this is? Why do you think there are so few blacks in MMA, whites just present that much more of the giant gene pool. Some africans have higher bone density, that genetic trait isn't specific to these people, and in fact is highly likely to be more fully exploited by a human which has higher levels of calcium and vitamin d in their diets

it's why we live longer on average

He knows what he's in for: Money. You're the retard.

I'm gonna make like 3000 dollars when McGregor KO's Mayweather. Feel bad for the people who were stupid enough to bet on Mayweather.

Protip: Mayweather is a boxer. McGregor isn't. They will be boxing in the ring. Why are you even asking this?

>Irish people are white

Pic related was in his 40s when he won the title.

God damn I was expecting those knees to snap backwards. Good think they weren't.

So your thoughts on who wins?

the worst outcome of this fight for me is mayweahter dodging everything and wearing conor down then going to town on him

IFF floyd doesn't aldo Conor with seconds to spare, two rounds of Floyd not getting hit, then KO conor ten seconds into the third.

you literally just described exactly how the fight will go down