Daily Fucking Reminder

Daily Fucking Reminder
The luso(portuguese),anglo(uk) and german(prussian) are the strongest races in the world

Agreed.

t. Portuboo from Anglo country with Prussian ancestry.

>iroquois

In the US, we call it the French and Indian war.

not hard to make france surrender, even portugal can do it

tfw I'm all three

Amateurs.

New England?

I always thought I was German, Irish, and French but I did genetic tests and found out I'm pic related.

>tfw Iber/Western European/British Isles master race

French on either side, one had to surrender

My dad is from New England, my mom is from the mid west. He's the Portuguese side, mom's side is German and British.

I really want to test myself and see it all

>prussian

Kiedyś Berlin będzie częścią Polski.

wtf we helped

How stereotypical. My dad's family is from Wisconsin and 100% Northern Protestant German, I think mostly Hessian and Prussian.

I think my distant Iber genes come from my mom, her mom's family was Irish but her dad had Bavarian and Alsatian ancestry. His dad, in turn, looked like a typical med.

That pic was my Eurogenes graph, which was a free tool but pic related is from 23andme. I had the confidence down to 50% so it's very very speculative and a lot of the NW European could actually be from Southern Europe (those two are much closer to each other than either is to slav). Any confidence level above 70% just gave me 97% European with random chunks of Scandi and Southern European.

If I were to guess, I'd say I'm about 50% German/French, 20% British/Irish, 7% Scandinavian, 7% Slavic, and the rest is a weird mixture of Med (most likely Catalan/Balearic/Occitan/Corsican/Sardinian/Tuscan), MENA (probably from the moors), East Asian (probably from the huns), and Ashkenazi.

>stupid irrelevant weak ass Australia was not even a country

based burgers

Do French people hate burgers or is that just a stereotype?

I'm going to Toulouse next month and I've already recited saying "je n'ai pas voté pour Trump" in case anyone starts giving me shit.

Bahahaha only contribution Portugal made was fortified wine and Nelly Furtado.

Your language sounds like an alien being fucked up the ass

>Your language sounds like an alien being fucked up the ass
That's how I'd describe Basque

Norway carry.

OP, add the Nordcalhaus to the list of masterraces.

No. Some people will love you, some people will hate you. Your politics and role all over the world might make people angry, upset, but they're totally cucked by your culture. Don't listen to commies, anarchists and too proud nationalists.

We never had good relationship with Nordic countries, except Sweden, sometimes...

>too proud nationalists.
Gaullists? I feel like extreme Gaullism might be the roots of the "snooty french" stereotype abroad.

In my experience in other countries people tend to like me since I can poke fun at the weird/fucked up things about America without coming off as full cuck.

Yea, those who feel like you're threatening our sovereignty, culture and identity.

Kek, a lot of American culture has French origins anyways

>ywn be enemy of haiti, EVER

The last one is brutal