This is Boba he has been my best friend for almost 15 years...

This is Boba he has been my best friend for almost 15 years. Everything I would do he acted like it was the most amazing thing ever. He would greet me when I got home like he had not seen me in years. He was one of the few reasons I would leave the house the past few years. He would get so excited in the morning and evening when he knew it was walk time. He would rush in my room and jump up and down and spin in circles because he was so excited to go on his walks.

I remember the day we had a hard freeze (rare in Louisiana) and I gave him the ice out of his outside water bowl and he acted like I have him the greatest gift in the history of the world.

The past few days he wasnt eating much and after his walk last night he started yacking up blood. Took him to the vet this morning he had stomach cancer. Vet said he only had about a month left. I asked the vet if he would be in any pain. The vet said yes he would have some pain. I told the vet that I wanted to put him to sleep, that I would not make him suffer one second because I wanted him to be around longer. I held my buddy in my arms and he was looking directly in my eye when the doctor pushed the plunger on the needle. He was giving me the "I trust you dude" look when his eyes slowly closed and he let out a couple of deep breaths.

I love you Boba and I swore to you the day I got you when I was 10 years I would take the best care of you in the whole world. I hope you know it wasnt because I wanted you to go, but that I could not allow you to suffer, because I keep my promises.

F

Good doggo :-(

You did the right thing man, he trusted you to the end and you didn't disappoint Boba.

F

F

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
the feels

He was such a good doggo.

F

Oh fuck im gonna burn in hell now for that post, jesus save me.

Sorry to hear that man... I know your pain. Rest in peace you good pupper you

Sad to hear.

Wish we could do that for people.

Been through the same thing, stay strong.

Kinda regret getting a dog, knowing i have to go through this

slep tight puppers :(

Nothing compares to a good doggo... not the wife the kids nothing.... when my doggo goes its gonna kill me. im sorry bro

Boba never love you like you loved him, only hes primal instincts to be part of your pack. Get over it pussy.

F

F

Next toke is for Boba

F

You must have so many friends in real life

Now get a new doggo and name him Fett. Think of how cool the grave will be once they'll be together in a decade or two.

Fuck you guy. You didn't know Boba. He loved back.

F

Comes to a feels thread to shitpost

You gave your doggo the best life you could, and he loved you for it. You should be happy at the good times you guys had. He'll be waiting for you when it's your time too dude. I've always believed this.

You did the right thing OP. Rest easy sweet Boba.

There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth.
It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of all its beautiful colors.
Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows,
hills and valleys with lush green grass.
When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place.
There is always food and water and warm spring weather.
The old and frail animals are young again.
Those who were sick, hurt or in pain are made whole again.
There is only one thing missing,
they are not with their special person who loved them so much on earth.
So each day they run and play until the day comes
when one suddenly stops playing and looks up!
The nose twitches! The ears are up!
The eyes are staring and this one runs from the group!
You have been seen and when you and your special friend meet,
you take him in your arms and hug him.
He licks and kisses your face again and again -
and you look once more into the eyes of your best friend and trusting
pet.
Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together never again to be apart.

F

Keep it up man, cheers.

Im sorry mate.

I know the loss of a good friend.

The day my parents told me that my cat that I had over 17 years has to die was the hardest thing I had to endure.

You know it will happen. Dont know when. But if it does... it hurts so much.

Cheer up buddy. We know how you feel now.

good boy

Rest In Piece Boba. May you play with your owner one day again

Just fucking with you. Rip Boba, little dude

F

At mmidnight tonight EST I will be at the local pub I frequent. There will be between 10 and 15 guys who also frequent the place drinking with me. A full glass of ale will sit next to me for the entire time I'm there and I will purchase a round for everyone there in the name of sweet Boba. I wish you hadn't lost your friend OP. I will honor him the only way I know how.

I am terrified of this day...

feels sad man ;_;

f

F

I used to believe this before I met betty
You'll come around too user

F for boba

rest in peace pupper, god damn it i regret getting a dog every fucking day knowing shes not going to be here forever. Waking up in the morning and not having my pupper rush to greet me is going to kill me one day. love you pupper, wish there was another way to let you know just how much you mean to me.

i cried

F

I'm so sorry user.

I had to do the same thing back in January. My dog, Baby, of 16 years. Every day I think of her and it breaks my heart.

No one will ever love you like a dog. Doesn't matter how much of a jerk you are, that dog will love you. They are the greatest companion you will ever have.

F

F

Every time I read this , I think about my Baby. It makes me tear up every time. I truely can not wait to meet her again and hold her

I would care if it was a cat, fuck your ugly dope of a runt. saged

The day I finally had to put my Baby to rest, I cried like a baby in front of the Vet and two nurses

sorry brudda. rip in peace pupper