What are the neet jobs to make hella money, like at least 200k a year? Even the scum tricks scam and crap peasants?

What are the neet jobs to make hella money, like at least 200k a year? Even the scum tricks scam and crap peasants?

wash cars like ishtaq n friends..make mucho dineros

Did they just get sloppy with the paint on the right hand side?

Your eagerness to be a scumbag is basically the reason you have no currency, fagface

prolly in a hurry, whores charge by the hour

Airline pilot

Sell your boipussy.

Investment banking. General Ponzi scheme is a great scumbag start. Fake some credentials, bilk some old people out of their retirement, then start a dodgy hedge fund and use the investments you get from others to pay off the return you promise your previous clients. Then, just pocket it all and biggity-bounce to some county with poor extradition, use the embezzled money to set up a trust fund of your own and boom, rich.

Is there really any way to make quick bucks other than renting your body or flipping burgers at McGregors?

how do this

not op

Fucking How? Wanna hire me as your assistant or wanna start a biz together?

become a trans stripper (if you have a huge cock)

Make a account in camwhore sites and link your bank account with it. Or go straight to any street corner

i really need some few bucks rn, ill appreciate it if any one of you can borrow me that

Cost 75,000 to get all your certifications and 50,000+ for a bachelors.

Plus the fact you need a shit ton of flight hours before you can land a job that pays 6 figures.

>neet jobs
>at least 200k a year

you are actually retarded.

no, youre a retard, i know some neets that made millions

Airline pilots actually make shit fucking money until they have 25-30 years of flight hours with a company. While you may make 60-70 dollars an hour in your younger years, what a lot of people dont realize is you may only have 3 5 hour flights a month. Sure you make 70 an hour, but you only worked 15 hours this month. Most airline pilots work second jobs

this

I have a PhD in quantum physics and make quite a bit less than 100k a year

I need to taste the rainbow. Specifically red.

Does it bug anyone else that purple is at the wrong end?

I finished my residency at my local hospital, and I'm pulling in about 630k a year (brain surgery) but it's hella tough, I spent basically half my life in a classroom to learn about med, and now here I am, making 630k a year, no girlfriend, no new friends, family went back to home country. It sucks

MLM's. Legal. Morally and ethically shady, but still very legal. If you can talk people into doing anything MLMs will make you a fucking millionair in a year or 2. If you fail though, you are going to be declaring bankruptcy quickly. Its a fly or die kind of thing

>expecting women to do things correctly

>PhD in quantum physics
prove it

wtf? even ghetto burger flippers and cheap thugs make more money than that

Yes. i was triggered immediately.

>i know some neets that made millions

There is literally only one NEET millionaire and he got lucky with stocks.

If you know millionaires and your not a millionaire youre a fool

no, you need to taste bleach mixed with ammonia.

drug dealer, professional gambler

purple/magenta isnt in the visible light spectrum, it goes from red to blue.
Purple has no wavelength and so is not a "colour"
Look it up

which country youre originally from?

It's violet.

> i know some neets that made millions

please refer back to >you are actually retarded.

i need $50 to pay my internet bills, pls paypal.me/edward98cooper/50
pls?

OP, I want you to really hear me. The only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary. Stop being lazy and apply yourself you worthless faggot.

India. I was born here in the US though. It saddens me that I can never visit them, or see them ever again. I'm on call almost 24 hours everyday, and I'm considering selling my house and just sleeping in the hospital itself. I'm on break rn and eating some lunch

First, post pic with timestamp to prove you aren't a nigger.

She may have snuck out a squeaker while the paint was still wet.

>i'm on call almost 24 hours everyday
as an actual MD i call BS on this. on call is not 24 hours and it cannot be consecutive days
there are laws

Semantics aside, there is clearly a color visible on the leftmost girl. Whatever you would like to consider that color, its place in the visible spectrum is not directly adjacent to red.

fucking gross, arent you supposed to be in your designated shitting street rn you filthy pajeet?

fuck these sand niggers to death already

>The only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary
lol is that something that your dad used to say to you? that sounds like one of those lame ass old guy quips

>paypal.me/edward98cooper/50
Sorry man, I don't give free handouts
I did not mean it like that. I meant it as in I am at the hospital a lot, and to me it almost feels like that. My apologies for the confusion. Poorly worded language.

>Purple has no wavelength and so is not a "colour"

Wrong.
Any model of color that doesn't include major historical colors which have had enormous cultural significance for thousand of years is little more than intellectual masturbation.

what about helicopter or light plane pilots?

cryptocurrency

i bought NEO at not even $17, now they're $40.

Keep talking, you'll be quiet when I ask for my fries at McDonalds

dude are you a newfag? dude niggers dont even use this shit.

I'm 26 and make $150,000 a year as an air traffic controller

>No college required
>Take a test
>Get hired
>Get paid to train

im grossed out that theres a poo in this thread. fuck out lil piece of shit, we dont want your kind here

Smart not to eat at an Indian restaurant.

where can a burger flipper make 100k a year? Please elucidate me.

dude. no pic, no money, dude

pays even worse than regionals

Indian hate thread? Indian hate thread.

Start your own business

Make millions

Laugh at Sup Forums

Elaborate please.

That doesn't even make sense.

>work 5 or 10 years
>retire with millions
>get hot trophy wife

Only if you're retarded.

Also nice GET fail faggot

Ehhh, only applicable to India, not here in the US except for few retarded indians like this guy

lurking at loling at these subhumans

so original you tryhard lil shit, fuck you. i hate your fucking poo kind, all you sand niggers are alike. you poos are even worse. and keep living in your fake fantasy and shit you fucking disgusting vile turd devourer . you all look same to me, hideous, skinny, shitskinned and reek of actual dog shit,

>can never see them again
Why can't you buy a plane ticket and visit them?

no point in me defending this beacuse it's true. India is corrupt as fuck, and needs change. They still are a third world country, not because people choose to live like that but because there is people who still believe in keeping separate the people of lower class/caste.

Get your kneepads out OP

DESIGNATED

oof, gg

It's a visible colour but not a physical colour.
Like I said look it up

Small aircraft pilots either teach on an hourly basis or fly charters, neither of which are very big markets compared to the number of pilots who want to do it. And too few helicopter jobs compared to the number of pilots pumped out by the Army.

Explain then. What's the point in making claims if you won't show what you're talking about? Are you so socially retarded you don't know how to talk to others properly without sounding like an angsty little teenager?

I would like to, but any time I want to take some time off, I am needed back in the hospital for some bs reason. I am trying to currently find a way to go and visit them, but they insist that I stay and do my work as it comes first after family now.

Not semantics, purple is a colour created by our brains

why dont you fucking kill yourself you piece of shit, we dont want your kind here, you fake whiny lil bitch. i wanna fist fight you, and wanna pound your ugly goat face till pulps,
you disgust me

because he cant afford em,welcome to 711 my nigger

>It's a visible colour but not a physical colour.

It's physically made from seashells.

no, that shithole of literal pests and shit needs to get nuked

then why not nuke africa as well lol

I made a living for years writing custom erotica. I did it part time, no more than a dozen hours a week, and I was making $500-$600 a month. If you wanted to really work at it, you could probably make a good middle class income. It wouldn't be in the range you're looking at, but you can do it in your underwear sitting in front of your computer.

>neet
>jobs
>neet
>jobs
>neet
>jobs

As a goat I am rather offended.

In the USA we have a thing called "vacation time" that you can schedule with your boss. Ask him about it.

nigger land, sand nigger land whats the fucking difference?

but its air traffic control.

He's right. Purple as we perceive it is a placeholder for a colour we can't directly observe. Because of the way rods and cones work, the colour which should be purple is already being used by a different colour. The brain can indirectly recognize it's there, but the colour purple is something manufactured by the brain as a stand-in for the actual colour, for which there is no data.

yeah well post a pic of this "color" then faget

It's an easy video game you get paid to play.

i know right , like tell me how, send me link or anything like that. with steps. am lil bit retarded

>for which there is no data.

Data's right fucking there:

a very unrewarding job

You're both very stupid. Please don't reproduce.

>neet jobs
If you have a job you aren't a NEET, idiot.

I think people confuse violet with purple. Violet has a specific wavelength, while purple is just a combination of blue and red waves.

dude are you fucking retarded? no body gives a nigger any kinda vacation or shit. they wont even get the same salary for the same job as as we humans get. fuck sand niggers

$150K a year is a great reward for me. How many other 26 year olds are making that kind of money?

>if women were skittles

there are no neet jobs, because having a job automatically negates neet status

stop being fucking retarded and get a part time job already, taking 15-30hrs out of your week will not impact your life in the slightest

No (You) either