H-holy shit Sup Forums, what the fuck do I do? I only make $12 an hour

H-holy shit Sup Forums, what the fuck do I do? I only make $12 an hour....

I assume you bought a car and financed it like an idiot?

Never finance through the dealer, you have to shop around for financing.

take the bus

File for Bankruptcy

>20000 dollar car with 12 bucks an hour

I struggled to justify 15000 at 2% with 20 an hour

Backpage, not even kidding. I paid back a 3k debt in less than a month doing it. A lot of the time you don't even have to let them fuck you; old guys like paying you to let them suck your dick.

Develop some skills that make you more valuable

user, you're...not alright.

what is your rate?

i think these are student loans

Just close your eyes and pretend it's a girl, easy $200

Isn't that a shitload of interest for student loans?

12 is more than a lot of people. Either beg for hours, or get another part time job. Pizza delivery is an extremely easy job to walk into, and you'll make a lot more than you think.
I worked pizza delivery 40 hours a week plus sometimes a few hours of overtime and often put 500 dollars (just in tips) cash into the bank after every week.

Live cheaply and snowball the fuck out of that debt. After it is paid off, take some lessons into account.
>Never buy a new car. They depreciate in value in the thousands of dollars as soon as you sign your name on the dotted line.
>Never finance a car loan from the dealer. Always shop around for the best rates.
>Always take into account the exact payment on the loan, plus insurance payment and a small fund for repairs, and what that means concerning your standard of living.

Let's say your payment is 220 a month. Add in 100 or whatever your likely car insurance payment is. Also add in 20 dollars a month that will be kept in a box, hidden in your house, to cushion the cost of whatever repairs you have to make. Also, for the sake of calculation, allow about 100 a month for gas. So instead of 220 dollars a month, the car actually costs 440, twice that much.
Compare it to the amount you make and amount you spend every month, and that should give you a good idea of whether or not you should be buying the car.

It's not all bad. After making those payments for a long time, you should be able to have decent credit afterwards.

>trump gets 1 mill
>turns it into 10 billion

>op gets 20k college education
>turns it into -30k USD

Who the fuck told you it was OK to get a loan when you don't have any income?

>$12 an hour

Buy a van off of Craigslist, like an old work van that's drivable and not much else.

Buy a gym membership

Live in the van while going to work and paying shit off, visit the gym daily for showering.

sell drugs?

Predatory lending is an American past time.

You knew exactly what you were getting and took the deal anyways. That's what you get for poor life decisions.

Assuming this is a student loan, they don't accrue any interest until after you graduate. The rates are still kind of crazy though. Many students take much more than this in loans

Funny Chile how much you win per hour?

get a better job retard, or don't take out a 20,000 dollar loan next time like an idiot, you sound like a bernie cuck

>In 2013 , the national minimum wage in Chile remained fixed at 332 € per month, that is 3,984 euros per year, taking into account 12 payments per year.

I wonder how muh would a doctor make lol

I freaked out when I went 19k on a used car and I make 38$ an hour. been paying that sucker off super fast. 5.5%interest (grumble grumble grumble).

>Taking out a loan for a car
How stupid can you get?

Fuck that's sad.

Pay the principal down faster. Eat beans if you have to.

What are the interest rates, OP?

Ok A) 200$ is retarded amount for a bj
B) >just pretend it's a girl

you dun goofed nigger

Spend less?
Move somewhere with a lower cost of living?

>$9000 payment
Holy fuck.

It looks like there may be something wrong with the dates on that pic. I'm not really sure, though.
Sometimes it is better to keep making smaller payments, over the course of a long time. Do it for a year or so and then pay it off to get rid of it. Just for the purpose of building credit. I'm not a big believer in the credit Jew, but it's not like you'll buy a house in cash, and you shouldn't, unless it's a repossession or something.

lol newfag can't greentext

You can probably refinance, I'm sure someone will offer you a refinance that only costs like 30% of your income or less.

Nah, he's just American

Spend less? Get a second, part time, job?

Well on second thought that would require either self control or work ethic so I guess you're fucked, compadre.

This thread is useless without your budget.

>5.5%

nigga refinance that shit. you can get < 3% easy

I just made a bulk payment to finally wipe mine out, but the shit accrued interest by the time it was posted and I now owe $1.24. Maybe I should leave it.

nothing wrong with the dates, ally bank applied my original down payment of 4551 to the wrong fucking account. then when I went and applied the 9k to the account on 12/22. they where like thanks for the money and the computer system was like Nope cant apply anything to an account that doesn't exist. . Then my account showed up as past due for 14k $. They started calling me daily demanding payment. then my account had to be placed in a special holding account. It took almost 3 months to clear it up. Never ever work with Ally.

How good are online banks?

What are the pros and cons based on your experience so far?

What do you do when you have to take out a large sum on cash i.e 3000 ?

>What is cost of living, PPP

Wow stop posting any time.

Fucking meatbags always acting like typical violent animals

blame boomers

>buy insane car you dont need
>cant save for investments for creating a passive income

this is how the jew keeps you down

How the fuck do you idiots waste so much money on USED cars? My dad used to pop 3k at most back in Canada just a year ago, on used cars, and we never had any problems with them at all!

how the fuck do people fresh out of high school manage to get 20, 30 or even 40k in a student loan?

here i am bugging out about if i'll be able to get a 10k personal line of credit with a 780/750 credit score and these little shits can get a cool 30 grand?

help me out here, family. it's not THAT hard to get a 10k PLOC with 780/750 credit score, right?

You have to go back to Sup Forums.

>overwatch? p'shaw! i would ne'er dabble in such tripe. 'tis far too popular and enjoyable for my most refined palette.

Overwatch is just league of legends + TF2 though, why would you give the kikes at blizzard money for something so awful and unoriginal?

>12 an hour
you should be able to manage those payments with that wage, just spend less on other stuff and focus on clearing the debt (sacrifice socializing and cut down on consumption)

also; you should have never borrowed that money in the first place

That's nothing, lad. Average debt per person is higher. Just focus on making your payments on time.

pic related: this is both of you whiny bitch boys.

fuck off back to your tumblr safe space.

Im in a similar boat as op. I make roughly 12 an hour and bought a new car for 20k.

The only difference is i live in a smaller town so my cost of living is much much lower. That and since my credit was shit i had to pay a large down payment and 350 a month, but i knew what i was getting into and work a lot of overtime at my shitty job. I just hope my poor life choices are a nice lesson for my kids so they decide to work harder in school and get a good job.

REFINANCE WHEN