Rate my Mary Jane

Rate my Mary Jane

its okay

enjoy

Get it out of plastic and into a glass jar!

Looks like high grade mid. smoke up.

Enjoy all those stems faggot

Its weed/10

Nice shit. I second the other user.. jar it.

Seen better and have seen worse. Enjoy

Not too shabby. How's mine?

Weed from Tchernobyl/10

I'm not sure if that's an insult or compliment.

noice

Just curios... Why?

Rate

they want to keep it fresh (moist and spongy). personally, i'd just grind it all up and shake it around every day to collect the kief as it dries out

is that actually yours? that looks fucking gorgeous. tell me you're in NY

I rate it 4.5/5

I can't see shit

pretty sure thats the name of the weed....

It's (crumbled) weed in the ziplock, rolling a spliff

I dry my bud before I put it glass to avoid mold.

I get my bud out of plastic as fast as possible, because static electricity from the plastic bag will pull all the trichomes off your bud. No static electricity in glass.

Does anyone know when does weed expire?

Weed doesn't expire. But when stored for a long time it loses some of its potency.

After about how many weeks/months does it start to lose potency?

Looks like something I would find in the sewer

I don't know, sorry. I always smoke my weed within ~3 months without noticing a significant difference. Maybe someone else knows.

As long as it doesn't get moldy, I don't think there's an expiration date. My sister in law once gave me a couple of buds that were probably 2 or 3 years old. Got me high. Just needs to be completely dried before storing to avoid mold.

that's my GDW nigga!

This is too little! That's enough just two days.

it's not his and that bud was shit, the strain was mediocre and finicky, it was GDW by Connoiseur Genetics. Didn't think I'd see the day someone posts my mids and claims it as theirs. LOL!

Greetz from Finland.

looks fluffy... LED weed?

rate mine

no, 2*600 W NaDa

anyone on Long Island selling piff? I want that real good shit

i'd pee on her

oh.. probably some lower buds then.

Iight cool bros thanks

Yes, 3rd choice, but cheap. The farmer smokes the good. I bought it.

Haha you're always here mate... still on probation?

my god my mane,
I've been waiting for my dealer for 2 weeks now to get me my weed
He's not a dealer anyhow, just a middleman and he can't be fucked to bring me my stuff and pics like yours are killing me right now

Well I only do 0.5 gram a week. So it'll last me 7 weeks

Bro I'm conflicted... Is this bait or am I blind? Is that weed? Looks like tea leaves.

yup, till 2019. I just check for weed threads every now and then.

I'm in nyc but go to long Island sometimes... How much you wanna buy for? I got quality like in ops pic

Rate my weed bro

I'm a really bad girl. 1-3g per day, and this 10 times a week!

looks like some Sannie's Sugar Punch.. oh wait

OP here... Yeah how it looks in the pics dosnt do it justice. In person you can see the orange hairs and thc crystals.

Its sour diesel by the way. It fucking STINKS. You can smell the diesel from a mile away. This shit is highly potent

Yeah that's wayyyyyy overkill for me lol.

Best bud

this is me I get that quality for $35/8th. can you match that?

You know the rules baby

Kek. You grow the finest weed I've ever seen in my life. Literally nothing tops the quality of the photos you grew. You should open up a marijuana dispensery in Colorado.. You will be a millionare

If the weed is too strong, you are too weak!

You will not find an eight anywhere in nyc or long Island or NJ for 35... Unless you buy a half. Top tier white man weed 8th by themselves sell for $60 like Ops pic. Cheaper Mexican shit go for 50. And nigger shit tier weed goes for 40.

You have to give me time for a photo, little boy!

lol get the fuck outta here. trying to rip people off on bud in 2017, you should be ashamed of yourself you lowlife

Thats cute, bub.

We shall wait. Take a pic of some bud on your tits so we know it's you

it's really easy and it bothers me that more people don't do it. Or maybe people just don't have decent cameras, even though mine is just a Nikon D3100.

where do you live? i want to buy your willy wonka weed

Possessing that much weed in my place is a 5 year prison term.

newfag here so I don't know what y'all are talking about, but this sounds appropriate.

b2r you fucking dweeb

Not him but I have a galaxy s8 camera and I'd say the quality would match your photos.

Kek he dosnt sell anymore. He got raided by Finland police.

Finland, but I can't grow till 2019 I'm on probation. Starting a legit business would be great, but I don't like the bureocracy and paper work involved. If it becomes too much like work, it might decrease the quality.

outdoor/10

Stfu and post it already you mentally unstable bitch

that say 167 or 16.7

you sound like a good lad. I hope things work out for you.

Hold up, I gotta google b2r meaning....

>scared of gubmint

Pussy

Thank you, I'm sure they will. At least my tolerances will go down and I'll become a more patient person.

How's my weed looking

How much would a ounce cost?

bros, how do I find a super legit dealer? I've been buying weed for like 5 years now and have yet to come across that really crazy looking shit that you see on Google images. even when I was on the West Coast and had full access to the finest bud you could legally buy, I didn't see anything that looked aesthetically outstanding. where do I get stuff like this?

Looks dank. Visible thc crystals and visible orange hairs.

silversurfer?

anyone tried Dr Grinspoon? is it worth the ridiculously high price?

When you buy from a dealer... It's just like a supermarket.

You know how in supermarkets they out the old bread in the front and the new bread in the back?

The dealer does that same. The old stale weed goes out first... And the newer dank looking weed goes out last.

The pics you see of weed looking 100% flawless are grown by private growers who grow themselves... They keep thier shit fresh for themselves and new.

I wasn't scared of the government till I got busted with 20 plants and 900g of bud. Now they're breathing down my neck and I can't travel to some countries that I wanted to etc.

It's shitty and you shouldn't get cocky when growing and selling. Had to learn that the (semi) hard way.

saw your krypto in another thread the other day. All gone?

Buy from home growers and people who grow because they like growing, not from commercial growers/shops.

how do I find these sort of passionate growers/connoisseurs? is it just by chance? or are there any websites or through tor, etc.?

Narc!!

it's not worth it, it's just a mild long flowering sativa. And most growers use HPS lights which are terrible for sativas.

you just get lucky I guess... Most stoners eventually run into these types of people.

I for example am hard to come by, I only have a couple of friends that I see maybe once a month, one of them buys all of my stuff in bulk and distributes it, but it's gone in a matter of days.

In that case tough luck buddy, you have my condolences. Nice nug there m8, have one of mine. Cheers

Do you think they are monitoring what you are doing in this thread? Is there an FBI in finaland? Like do you think they're monitoring your network activity?

Also fuck Finland. That's beyond gay they treat marijuana like the devil. That shit is fucked.

Bitch we still waiting on that photo...

they don't have the resources, they monitored my phone for a month after I got busted. But after my court date it's illegal for them to actually spy on me. And the drug tests etc. that I have to take are because of EU I think.

By the way. What is best way to smoke MJ with as small as possible of generating smell and smoke?

I live in a small flat, so sometimes i am afraid that neighbours will sniff it, so i vape, but i prefer to smoke it sometimez

Learn to trim/10

get a carbon filter and an inline fan to blow the smoke into.. bit of a hassle but you'd be smell proof.

Or get an ONA Breeze (google it). Or just a tub of ONA gel and any fan.

Would smoke/10

And? I don't have all day

Do I have style?

jheez

trap/10

Would smoke the fuck out of your weed tho

Possibly.... Let's see them tits so we can make that determination.

here you go user

Why is your weed all grassy and shit... Did your dealer not clean it well after extracting