TFW mom is fat as fuck and refuses to lose weight

>TFW mom is fat as fuck and refuses to lose weight
>Tfw she got a gym membership but hasnt went in months, when she did go she just did cardio

How do I make this subhuman lose weight?

do you also waste time on Sup Forums ?

Don't we all?

Bump

Im gonna need an image of your mother for scientific reasons, one with obvious cleavage to be exact

believe me you don't want to see this hambeast.

>ANOTHER

Stab her in the chest. The fat should slowly start to disappear in a few weeks, then there will be only bones left.

>DAY

>WASTED

Where will the fat go?

Bump need advice

Hello?

umm have you explained to her nicely about the importance of losing weight and getting regular exercise such as walking daily? don't be an arsehole child

Hide her Timbits and make her find them around the house

>ON

No shit you fatfuck

well, you are probably a fat fuck yourself and it is probably why your mom doesn't trust weight loss advice coming from you. lel

> 4 CHAN

No I'm huge and lean she just keeps making retarded excuses

Lock her in her room and let her starve until she agrees to go.

>INSTEAD

Not even shitting you OP use Cestoda Eggs. Sprinkle it in her food, she won't even notice. And within 2 months she will have lost 10lbs. Around the 6 month point you can kill the worm with some medicine from the doctor and be good as ever. It's painless serious weightloss, i've done it a few times. Went from 340lbs to 210lbs.

The eggs are sold on lieware as Weight-B-Gone.

Also makes for a great prank for people you dislike.

jfc

don't do this

wtf

holy fuck its real

> 2 months she will have lost 10lbs

Jesus Christ, just don't eat that 5th fucking donut a day and you'd lose 20lbs in 3 weeks

HE

HAS

Cut her leg