What's a good, uncucked major?

What's a good, uncucked major?

is it computer programming? isn't it?

also being a doctor is op i guess

>uncucked
literally the two most cucked majors
you are a fucking slave if you take those

Automation is taking over medicine

Nursing. Job security. Lots of options. dont be a doctor, they all hate what they do.

engineering, few females so less screw ups.makes good money and jobs are easy to find for the most part. they also require reals over feels which is something hard to find nowdays

>uncucked
engineering is being a slave or a whore literally

do science, real science
math is autism, engineering is cuckholdry
do science fgt

Drop out. Go to a trade school. Learn a trade.

If you're retarded enough to come to Sup Forums for advice uni is not the place for you.

A lot of nurses hate their jobs too (in my country anyhow)

be an Airplane mechanic, business is booming.

Uni is for stupid fucks who drop way to much to be a cuck. Op go learn a trade and you will do good

science is almost entirely hypothetical studies that we might not even be able to apply for the next 200 years. getting a job there is tough and you might never be taken seriously by people actually making changes and improvements to the world around us right now

Yeah, do science. Can't get a job til you get a phd. Resign your life to teaching chemistry to pimply faced kids in the 11th grade.

Electrical engineering with a minor in business/economy. You'll be able to build hardware (in theory) and have the bizraeli Know-how to run a fucking business.

Fuck college learn a trade like welding or diesel maintenance and repair. You make dam good money, won't be a desk jockey, another thing to attract females, you can smoke, dip and do your job at the same time, not sitting on your ass all day waiting to die, take about a year to get your certifications from school and the list just keeps fucking going on.

Or you can stop thinking like the average fuckwit and exercise the capitalistic system you were lucky enough to live in to the fullest extent possible and invest actual money into an endeavour and get money out of it, taking your successful experiments and scaling. Save $100 and start doing things with it.

That's the only difference between wage slaves and the 1%. Don't be like the 99% of retards in society expecting opportunities to be handed to them and wonder why you're still miserable sucking a log of shit out of your employer's ass every day thinking that if you chose another major, things would be different. They won't be.

>Uni is for stupid fucks who drop way to much to be a cuck
says the child incapable of concentrating for more than the length of this sentence
(so the rest will be beyond your comprehension)
University majors—when properly chosen—should augment your talents and offer you the opportunity to apply your MAXIMUM brainpower to new ideas. Unlike autodidacts or books, a university has professors who can SAVE YOU TIME during the learning phase so instead of spending 10 years mastering tensors and multidimensional arrays, you learn it in 3 years.
but this only applies to those with the intellect capable of getting the most out of this kind of rigor. If you lack it, then, yes, go to an easier mental path: trade school or a journeyman-type apprenticeship.
all schools (including trade schools) are like a gym for the mind: you get out of them what you put into them, plus you should focus on what you're good at.
if you're good at marathons, then squats and curls might not be your best use of time.
if you're good at sprints, then long-distance running might not be your best use of time.
but in all instances, a place where you can work yourself to the bone IS the best use of your time.

so you don't want to be part of something bigger than your shitty existence

i get it, you're a faggot

"Being a doctor" isn't a major

You think people who work in the trades are retarded?

no i want to make the tech that will take me there. not think about the things that have no relativity to the world around us. once we can get into space and build labs we will be able to create things that we can apply all of the theory to.

welding is more of an art than a science. if you can do specific types of welds, you deserve the money

some faggot arc welder just sticking 1"+ plate steel together... yea minimum wage. light gauge steel or pressure/stress critical jobs, you need someone that knows what their doing.

Tens of millions in Universities around the globe and you're the special faggot that's going to reinvent the wheel. On Sup Forums kek

science is still important no how the fuck you slice it
no-one is forcing you to try to prove the Earth is flat
you can get into something actually important if you want to (like curing cancer or solving world hunger)

it takes dozens of scientists to do anything nowadays, I don't need the credit, I'm just happy to contribute

Though there are jobs that pay well, petroleum jobs are entirely based on who you know. I got in because my family is in it, but it's hilarious seeing random niggers (and rednecks) thinking they can walk in and get a job after they completed their ITT degree... your level of education doesn't matter, retard. You could have a decade of welding experience and nobody would give a fuck.
plus, rig welding is seasonal and has expensive ass health insurance. of that 200k, you only take home 70k, and most welders spend that shit in a few months on meaningless shit and end up begging like niggers when the season warms up again... so much for those BIG BUCKS

Trade school in a profession that won't get replaced by automation.

lmao get a petroleum eng degree tho

Fuck higher education. If you want something done right you gonna do it yourself. Don't be a slave to the system. Do whatever the fuck you want and do it right.

curing cancer: chemical/pharmaceutical engineer
solving world hunger: genetic engineer

lol all university is cucked. pay way too much money for information that is for the most part available online for free because everyone else is doing it... and you want to do that in a way that is not cucked. you are so cucked you don't even see the chains

Buy textbooks and get 95% of anything a 4-8 year college course would teach you in a matter of months to save your money. That's the only way to not be cucked.

>lol all university is cucked. pay way too much money for information that is for the most part available online for free because everyone else is doing it... and you want to do that in a way that is not cucked. you are so cucked you don't even see the chains
says the nigger redneck incapable of understanding how education works (so he uses cucked). University education is an opportunity for YOU to push yourself to grow. If you select a field that converges with your skills, you grow and become an asset to either potential employers or your own business. If you lack the IQ (and you talk like you lack it), then, yes, by all means, take the easier route and read online courses, because that's about as much as you are capable of.

>Buy textbooks
>Buy

b-ok.org

Not at all, in fact it's the other way around.

OP strikes me as the kind of guy who's looking for a good steady job without all the idealistic "let's change the world by bitching about it enough" faggots who will either get a worthless degree or have a decent degree but not the intelligence or social skills (or daddies connections) to actually start a career.

lazy faggots like this are why we're gettin gcucked by global warming and shit

If you like people, nursing. Bonus points for PA - right around 100K/year and much easier than becoming a doctor.

If not, actuarial science (basically a shitton of math to write insurance policies)

Calm down there edger roflstein. There are plenty of impressionable youth to give you shekels.

deny whatever the fuck you want
you're the jew, nobody makes money off believing in global warming

No they dont. some might but not all of them . my father is a doctor and loves his job

Being a doctor might give you financial security but I guarantee you you won't have shit worth of vacation until you retire. And then you'll be burned out.

Wrong. Some professions you must go to college for, such as law or anything in any medical field. These are the types of jobs that expect you to have certification so they can be certain you have the proper training in all of the potentially required areas, but even then, a lawyer or doctor will have to look outside of the classroom and into the real world to get the latest information or tools to remain relevant. If you don't keep up to date with advances in your field, corporations will have to search overseas for someone who does. Only retards go to college then never pick up a book on their chosen subject again, which by the way alarming many people don't after they graduate, whereas successful self-learners will already have the habits and the drive to broaden their horizons in any field on useful. Skills like programming come to mind, where all it takes is an impressive portfolio. It really depends on what you're trying to do. If college is not a necessity, it's not a necessity. The greatest polymaths and geniuses of all time were expert self-learners, some have never even attended a college -- they never needed to, anyway. You're going to tell me they have a low IQ? Fuck out of here. If you can't muster the basic willpower to pick up a book and read without a college professor threatening your grade in the profiteering education system, while $30,000 in debt, you're the fucking retard.

>What do you say Sup Forums? this is true?
digitday.digitalgroupe.com

>Wrong. Some professions you must go to college for, such as law or anything in any medical field. These are the types of jobs that expect you to have certification so they can be ... real world to get the latest information or tools to remain relevant.

absolutely true.

>If you don't keep up to date with advances in your field...have the habits and the drive to broaden their horizons in any field on useful.

this is what my statement implied, those who find a field at the university that tests their talents to the max will most likely continue to test themselves... kind of like a talented marathon runner who discovers a coach that puts the screws to him... we often savor the pain of growth when it converges with our talents, and conversely, many despise challenges that they have no talents in (cf. Einstein's fish quote).

Skills like programming come to mind, where all it takes is an impressive portfolio. It really depends on what you're trying to do. If college is not a necessity, it's not a necessity.

a tautology, and one you already counterpointed earlier, so meh.

>The greatest polymaths and geniuses of all time were expert self-learners, some have never even attended a college -- they never needed to, anyway.

and they still don't. but most folks in the world aren't polymaths nor geniuses and can benefit from learning from someone who figured this shit out. more importantly, you save time so you can learn sooner and attack the problems you really want to SOONER.

>You're going to tell me they have a low IQ? Fuck out of here.

no YOU FUCKING RETARD, you were doing so well and then you misinterpret what I stated. I questioned the IQ of the other side of the (intellectual) distribution: those with low IQ. I didn't bother with the geniuses because they know their path already.

>Nobody makes money off global warming

Except, you know, Jews

Where the fuck did this global warming shit come from anyway?

Nice job starting off with an insult. Really makes me like you.
I'm sure you think that's true but it's probably just propaganda. Where did you get that paragraph from?
Also, saying that a major allows you to maximize your brainpower is laughable. It just teaches you new shit. It's just school. Stop trying to play it up so much.