When did you realize that TRUMP IS A GOD?

When did you realize that TRUMP IS A GOD?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediarelations.gwu.edu/new-gw-battleground-poll-finds-widespread-public-concern-about-president-trump’s-behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ
newsweek.com/polls-show-trump-least-popular-president-ever-approval-rating-low-655210?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I made my sister touch my ballsack as kid.

get this shit out of here

Just because he's praised by retards like other gods, that doesn't actually make him a god.

Fuck you fuck and Trump eat shit. He's NOTHING to America. A fucking idiot parasite, traitor, and compkete fascist. Still not president no matter how hard you cuck snowflakes cry. Fascists don't respect our Constitution and that is all we need to know to purge the fucking FAGGOT.

Wear that red hat, you will do time in the emergency room. That is a promise.

8 YEARS

So much winning it butthurts

Fuck off you BRAINDEAD bitch.

When he made that Obummer monkey his bitch..!

The best was when the nigg had to shake his hand and give over the keys...

Id have that place fumigated to get the bed bugs and such outta there

He is not a god, but he is the man

keyboard warrior over here, still sooooo hurt that hes the POTUS...8 years bitch, and Ill proudly wear that red hat to all your Antifa faggot furrie conventions...()

Lowest approval rating IN HISTORY and STILL PLUMMETING DOWNWARD.

We FUCKING HATE HIS GUTS and the GOP is going to fucking BURN in the cycle.

Suck donkey coxk fucking fascist cunts. Suck it hard. BE THE IDIOT CUCK FAGGOTS ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE.

When I paid Charon two coins in order to meet him.

You better have awesome dental insurance asscunt. You wear your fascist hat, fucking fagboy. Wear that fag hat. Do it. I fucking DARE YOU cunt.

hahahaha too easy...

Keep believing the ratings like EVERY poll saying Hillary by a landslide, how'd that work out for ya... You're being lied to moron and you're too fucking much of a sheep to realize it. Sad

Trump trolling is low hanging fruit right now.

I grade your toll an F, despite it's effectiveness, because of lack of effort or originality.

fake news

cuck

Better keep that face covered with a mask to clot the blood...and we are the pussies, why hide your fugly face??

()

He had me at "Because you'd be in jail."

Hillary again idiot? Are you rwally this fucking DENSE? She's laughing in Trump's ugly fucking face! He's a fucking LOSER FOR LIFE.

>dental insurance
he states that literally out of nowhere lol

mommy and daddy must be so proud of you

Wear the red hat, bitch. Do it. We'll fix you weak bitches up real good.

Now GTFO OFF Sup Forums WITH YOUR CUCK LOSER. NO MORE FUCKING CUNT TRUMP HERE.

once again, too easy

okay mr dense bernie boy

Go be prey somewhere else you're not doing well here

Conservative cocksucking faggot. You are too stupid to know your asshole cunt bitch fag Trump has been impeached. Forever.

So you admit the US is not a democracy?

"There is widespread national concern about President Donald Trump’s public discourse and behavior, according to the latest George Washington University Battleground Poll. The survey, taken August 13-17, found a large majority of voters — 71 percent — agreed his “behavior is not what I expect from a president” (27 percent disagreed), and 68 percent agreed his “words and actions could get us accidentally involved in an international conflict” (29 percent disagreed).

Almost two-thirds (63 percent) of the registered voters polled said the country is on the wrong track, and a majority (56 percent) had an unfavorable view of President Trump (41 percent favorable). A similar number disapproved of the job he’s doing as president (55 percent), while 42 percent approved, and 56 percent also said he has not been effective as the president, while 39 percent said he has been effective.

mediarelations.gwu.edu/new-gw-battleground-poll-finds-widespread-public-concern-about-president-trump’s-behavior

You can't be a democracy when a clear majority is being ruled by a clear minority.

You're real good at arguing...goddamn ive never seen such a moron in this place filled with morons

Congrats ()

youre the only cuck here cuckboi

Singlehandedly beating down the entire GOP candidate squad was badass and hilarious. So much good shit, between Jeb's PLEASE CLAP and WIDDLE MARCO to Mitt Romney trying to act like a tough guy. Then, at the last moment? Cruz and his SKELEGATES. Admit it, it was a good time.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ

Can anyone show me the polls in the last few days of the election that showed Hillary "winning in a landslide" that were done by the polling companies people respect such as reuters and fivethirtyeight and quinnipac. Because "Huffington post opinion poll" is not a scientific poll by a respected group.

suck me

newsweek.com/polls-show-trump-least-popular-president-ever-approval-rating-low-655210?amp=1

He's DOA assholes! Bye bye cunt!!!

Look it up you genius, EVERY poll said that, it cant be that hard to find...
Its not a question at all that the media and well pretty much everyone was shilling for the dumb broad. I don't understand why you cant comprehend this

he's done so much more for us in 8 months than obama did in 8 years.

doesnt matter how many times u repeat
it wont become reality

Popularity means dick in the US. Gerrymandering allows politicians to choose who votes for them, as does voter suppression, so the strategy politicians use in the US is to make sure the majority do not have a voice, but that a thin minority that is gullible elect them.

>every poll said that
Except they didn't. Almost every poll the night of the election had them within a few points in most battle ground states, some even hahd Trump ahead. Nationally, Polls predicted Hillary to win, which she did.

He fits the description quite well.

In the strictest of terms, Trumpcunts are ABJECT FUCKING IDIOT.

You voted for a faggot reality tv host over a Former Senator, First Lady and Scretary of State.

We don't take ONE WORD you idiot cucks say as true. You are worthless dolts. You're as full of shit as the failure Trump.

>US is not a democracy
Kikes rule over all

I am Still waiting for my enlightenment

All these people convinced me

/Trump's tenure and this thread are over.

If by kikes you mean conservatives, sure. The majority do not agree with conservatives, but cleverly gaming the system allows them to stay in power despite the desires of the nation. This is so bad, some states have large secession movements.

Can a GOD be BLINDED?

8 YEARS OF WINNING

SHITLIBS AND RIOTERS ALL BEANBAG TO THE DICKS ETERNALY AND GET A JOB AT MCDICKS U FUCKING FAGGITS.

AHAHAHAHAH. U little faggot. Look at u. We take one foid stamo away and you turn into whiny brat.

Time to get a job fuckboi

We're REMOVING CANCER. Move or die, traitors. Trump is most definitely going away. A humiliated bitch.

derp

kek. brilliant. saved

>8 years of stolen elections!

>traitors

FUCK OBAMA NIGGER SUCK TRUMP'S COCK!
TRUMP 8 FUCKING YEARS FAT BITCH WETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT
HE'S GONNA FUCK UP THAT FAT CHINESE SHIT AND THERES NOTHING U FUCKING ANTIFA ANARCHIST COMMIE FUCKS ARE GONNA DO ABOUT IT

Since you fucking Trump twats post anonymously, you don't matter. Post names and faces or gtfo.

You're ALL going to slink under a rock when he's removed and say you voted for Hillary. We ALL know this.

So kill yourselves or STFU. He's fucking DONE you halfwit goobers. Jesus Fuck you are seriously goddamn DENSE motherfuckers.

When he first said that he was running for president. Tired of the fucking establishment. Go Trump! MAGA

When he sent me a letter and a birthday card on my birthday.

America will return to greatness when the rapist POS is impeached. There is no path to greatness with this fucking DIPSHIT.

heres my face

Quit being a (!)

AHAHAHAHAHA OHHH AMERICA

I wish he had kept staring. Fucking moron. KEEP LOOKING AT THE 10,000 degree Fahrenheit star ya asscunt dipshit!!

Faces here

Haha. Cry more. Gonna be long 8 years for you lil baby

Hahaha. You say that like you believe it. Hahahahahaha. NOPE.

(NOAPE!!)

My face

Kek. user, the Donald loves gold tho.

Should get an obnocious af gold or silver one. I got both and people get all fucking triggered. I'm a pretty big dude and most of my friends are massive atheletes. Anyimtime anyone poos off i get in their face and say LIBERAL SHITLORDS BTFO!!! then i just laugh while the liberal is so far beyond triggered they have a fucking stroke.

Voted for Trump, have no regrets, enjoying the butthurt that has ensued since the Great Night from those who oppose. No way I'm getting off this train.

Libtard alert

I don't know if he wanted to appear strong by challenging the eclipse or if he literally is that juvenile. Either way it's cringe.

Here's my face too

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

The Trumpcunts have nothing. As usual. I'm out.

Fuck Trump and every last one of his crybaby cunt losers. You're not Americans now fuckups. Enjoy life in Moscow faggots!

Only every day of my life.

Oh yeah, there's this thing where i fight for a living. 13 and 3. HOW BIGGA BIY ARE YUH?

nah bitch is to fat and lazy for 8 years

I realized he was a God spelled backward the moment he opened his mouth and started whining like a little bitch. I guess we can split the difference and call him a dog.

SAD!

Cuck is our word for you fuckboi faggots. That or yiure b8

Sorry, but we are not the ones digging up civil war veterans graves. Presumably to punish them, cause death isn't good enough for them.

That would be you people.

Trumpsters aren't going to get that joke, you know.

>8 more years of liberal tears

Great times we're living in!

nice story fag, tell us moar

One of the best days of my life man.

Faceblook blew up into a neverending shitshow of crybag lefts side betas shouting reee.

Tears so very salty. 8 YEARS OF

W
I
N
N
I
N
G

They dense as fuck.

Habing fucking seizures about having to get a job

Putin's cock-holster!
MAGA

CANNOT STOP LAUGHING. Either troll or antifa cuck...

Get jobs or start and run a business

>Cock holster
Cringe name for underwear.

AHAHAHAHA. WRONG.

"Stolen elections."

Well, as long as i am alive i will vote republican. Then when i die inevitably i will vote demecrates. Omfg my sides

North Korea GLASS

I love all the liberal crying. It reinforces the fact that the right man is our president.

>he is still asspained
>he is this triggered

Pick very related

Sad

Well, he isn't.
Unfortunately, he is a real entity and not a fictional character.
I wish he was a god though.

KEK.

Wewlad you are a salty one

Know how nigger presidents do?

Fucin' halarious!