How will Trump win the presidency since he won't win Florida or Pennsylvania?

How will Trump win the presidency since he won't win Florida or Pennsylvania?

he'll win ohio and new york

Don't dimiss a Trump victory just let, these sates can lean to either side at this point.

>winning clinton's home state
>nignogs voting for trump
>hispanics voting for trump

he will win Virginia, FL, PA, OH, Michigan
>cap this

>Virginia
>Florida
>spics voting for trump
>PA
>Ohio
ok I'll give you that
>Michigan
leaning towards >nignogs voting for trump

Michigan is unlikely, too many blacks

Pennsylvania is too blue, and Virginia is an extension of Washington DC

Ohio and Florida are his best chances, and they will depend on democrats not uniting after the election

realized this after posting but still

Florida has alot of cubans who generally vote right wing. Most hispanics that aren't mexicans dont give a fuck about mexicans.

the newest generations of Cubans are very SJW

Hispanics may not care about mexicans, but they do care a lot about virtua signalling to liberals (the very same reason why Mexico is adopting gay marriage)

this

still following the rule book of past elections.
-what have we learned thus far?

nothing

the general election is a different ballpark from primaries

- I've learned that the Republican Party is much more intact then the Democratic party at the moment - Hillary and the dems will be split all the way to the Convention almost ensuring a Trump victory.

Both Clinton and Trump are disliked by a majority of people.

The Democratic base doesn't bother showing up in November elections if they dislike their Presidential candidate.

The Republican base shows up anyway to vote for everyone with an (r) by their name on the ballot.

Trump will win if Clinton can't manage to get Democrats to care about her as an actual candidate, rather than just as a chance to vote against Trump.

Taken in PA earlier this evening. He's taking this state.

Trump has quite a stake in florida, he holds a fair deal of property plus northern florida is essentially a southern (red) state.

I would say they are both equally split at the moment, but they both should patch themselves up by election day

a lot of dems are the same way of just showing up and voting for whoever is by the party

and I think it's not so much people are voting this fall for hillary, but more so for not trump

>rural PA
almost all the votes in this state come from Philly and Pittsburgh which our huge on Hillary, Trump is not winning

>if Clinton can't manage to get Democrats to care about her

-Good luck with that. - Dem's let the radical left eat them alive

>Hillary and the dems will be split all the way to the Convention almost ensuring a Trump victory.

this ignore the fact that Sanders will be Hillary's VP

>which our huge on Hillary,
Source?

she owes too many favors - there is no way she puts him on the ticket. - let's get real for a minute bruv

>rural PA
This was about 20 miles from Pittsburgh. A small pocket of shitskins won't make a difference. MAGA, motherfucker.

Well for starters in the primary Hillary had two of her largest victories there in the state, due to the minorities there that don't appeal to Sanders. Another small fact is even in those counties Sanders still received more votes than Trump (granted of course there was not as much at stake in the republican primary as there was in the democratic primaries, but I thought it was interesting)

Not to mention in general in the state of PA there is a million more registered dems than there is republicans. On NPR today, I forget his name but, a long time republican strategist said that if Trump is behind around 500,000 votes after Philly and Pittsburgh, he is fucked.
>a small pocket
you mean most of the state's population?

muhhh minorities
>30 million mexicans's
>7.5 million actually registered to vote
>13% of the pop. is black
>3% are registered and eligable
>not motivated to vote for the first black president

-Try harder m8.
--MAGA - it's happening - get used to it.

Pennsylvania Clinton 43. Trump 42. Not hillarys by any means

>he won't win Florida
Whatever dude Florida is so wildcard.