Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtouYm0K6II
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>34
Pfft - amateur. Get back to me when you're nearly 41, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtouYm0K6II
please watch this. it pertains to your situation. I think you will benefit from it greatly. - much love

I need to write that down.

The starting image looks shady as fuck. Is that about lizard people?

no its about not needing male mother need or females in your life. its a serious video

What did you do during your teenage years? Why no hookers? Are making an effort to change this?

28 year old kv, what's your reason?

>OH MY ! I HAVE TO PUT MY DICK IN A GIRL OR ELSE IM WORTHLESS!!!

yet another amateur.

49 and virgin here, will turn 50 on January.

btw around 30 you just stop obsessing with losing your virginity because you understand it's the usual overrated meme.

every fuckin' faggot who threw his virginity to a woman he wasn't in a serious longterm relationship, eventually regrets it and starts posting threads like "mfw not having sex since $RANDOMDATE".

>What did you do during your teenage years?

Going to school and getting drunk on the weekends.

>Why no hookers?

Moral reasons vis-a-vis exploitation.

>Are making an effort to change this?

Online dating and going to bars now and then.

Shit personality

>Shit personality
please elaborate. I am finally trying to break out of my shell this year

No humour, no charisma, no charme. Talking to me is like talking to Cleverbot.

Have you thought about tasting some cock?

Not flexible enough though.

I think you might just be too preoccupied with how people perceive you. You laugh. You have interests. Tap into that

Do you work? If so, with what? if not, what do you all day?

I am not worthy

Doesn't even matter anymore man. Your most glorious orgasms were over a decade ago. So you already won't know what it's like to stick your 16 year old dick in a 16 year old pussy

Yeah. That didn't really work.

Work half-days in a supermarket.

Are you consuming alcohol on a regular basis?

Super markets have plenty of fresh pussy coming and going all the time. I'm not talking about customers, but young legal coworkers who would love to fuck an older dude

>Yeah. That didn't really work.
When was the last time you had a girl in your life you were interested in?

Yes.

Only old ladies around here.

In university. So like four years ago.

In that case, cheers!

Have you given up? I don't want you to, seriously.

>Super markets have plenty of fresh p

fake and gay.

I work in a super market.
There's plenty of wrecked old ladies.
You'd be astonished to see what a 35 year old woman becomes after having had:
- plenty of cock
- some abortions
- settling with a dude
- having one or two childs
- not giving anymore a fuck about sex
- not giving anymore a fuck about own body

Is that Val Kilmer?

Sometimes, I feel like I have given up. But sometimes, I still have hope.

It's never too late. But we have to start practicing with real life women. The more shots, the more chance something lands.

It's not that I have never approached women, it just never worked.

How often do you talk to women you're interested in?
Also, do you have any female friends?

At the moment, maybe once a month.

And I have no friends at all.

>And I have no friends at all.
Jeez. I know this sounds weird, but you know how people have workout buddies? If you want, we can keep tabs on each other and try and ensure the other stays on track to pursuing women.

You should go to social events and try and get some friends. That's how most people meet girls, through friends.

I have some people at the gym I talk to now and then. But not more.

it's impossible to anyone to be a virgin at 34, you must be living in a cave. your only friends must be your creepy anime figures in your room and your autistic nintendo consoles. am I right?

>you must be living in a cave.

Pretty shitty apart. So you are half right.

>your only friends must be your creepy anime figures in your room

Not into anime.

>your autistic nintendo consoles

I still have a Gamecube somewhere. So part right.

bump

I have some questions, not wanting to bash you, or play doctor and giving retarded advide on Sup Forums

How was your childhood?

Do you have a social life?

And what do you do for a living?

Have you given up on the other sex, or are you gay?

>How was your childhood?

Okay. Normal middle class childhood, supportive parents, well-meaning teachers.

>Do you have a social life?

No.

>And what do you do for a living?

Work in a supermarket.

what do you think of MGTOW?

No idea.

bump

I've been feeling really shitty that I'm 19 and virgin

Just made out with girl and gave her oral last week, feeling bad I didn't stick it in yet : /

Won't see her again either

What's it like knowing you had around 16 years to fix your problems and you squandered it feeling sorry for yourself? This is assuming you're unhappy with your predicament. Hard to tell on the internet.

Shit feeling. But I have no idea what I could have made differently.

If you had (or have) your hands on a lot of money, sex would be the last thing on your mind, even though then, women would throw themselves at you.

Does oral count as losing my virginity?

Are you fit? post a pic of you to see how ugly you are

19 yr old kissless virgin here
Recently started grooming and approach females
Keep asking them out but get rejected everytime
Can't believe autistic betas are getting more pussy than me rn.
Ain't giving up tho

Yes, as long as it was your dad

no it doesn't ffs

once the benis enters the vagoo it's done

I don't

It doesn't.

Average body.

Are you fat!

answered by:

Well I'm gay, so not vagoo. anous

This is the third maybe even the fourth time this fag made a thread. Please go away and get a life.

sort of. It almost feels the same

Igor?

Sex is over rated OP. There is no merit in sticking your dick inside a girl. No money gained, or any sort of benefit. In fact, risk of STDs amplifies the cons. The modern world is fucking twisted, society will tell you that is the most important part of being a man. Which in reality OP, it isn't. If you really feel desperate, or feel the need to show the whores around that you're not a betafag, simple. Invest in stocks, properties, slowly build your net worth. When women see the $, they'll be attracted to you. Hell if you're Hugh Hefner rich, they'll throw themselves at you. If that ever happens, reject them coldly, treat them like the scum they are. Women LOVE being treated like shit. If you're a wealthy jerk, you'll have women at your feet OP.

OK, real post. Losing your virginity isnt a big deal. Learning to love someone to the point where being inside them is something where you feel closer than ever is special. We love this, its sommething i wish everyone could feel. Dont lose your v-card just cause, if you have a wife she would love to know she is your only lover ever. If you dont, love yourself. Youre worth it, life is special

Virginfag detected

HIVfag detected.

Sex is only overrrated once you've had a lot of it, or enough of it. Like cars, once you've driven enough of them to know they're all the same, you'll get it. Unfortunately sometimes you have to drive every car on the lot b4 you figure it out

These dubs tho.

What benefit does sex provide? Health? Monetary? Other than the fact people with an IQ of less than 90 think you're hot shit.

Go drive a Ferrari and then get back in your shitbox civic and tell me they are all the same

Drive a Ferrari every day off the track then come talk to me about how the shit box Isn't more convenient/reliable/practical

Sex feels great.. what other reason would you need??

Benefit: happier on average.. that’s a huge benefit if u ask me

Are you a virgin or just fucking land whales??

Pls get married

Do you have any envy towards people who had sex?

Also big respect for not going the hookers way, and specially because it is for the moral reasons, you can make it without that, stay strong!

Not sitting behind miatas on the on ramp is way more convenient for me. Go fuck a 9 and then marry a 4 and tell me the convenience and reliability was worth the trade down

Skippy?

Here's a better question. Why do people feel the compulsive need for it?

Wish I could.

>Do you have any envy towards people who had sex?

Yes.

Don't be envious of it.

Continueing the "real post"... sex isnt important. Obviously i wouldnt care to lie to you, im a random fag on /b. Ive been lurking a while, I know what these fuckers are like. Sex is fine, it feels good, i love it. But, sex+love...its like a drug... !!IF!! You love the person. But it doesnt mean shit unless you loved her as well. Dont fall for what these faggots say. Love anyone. Even yourself and youll be fine!

Die a Virgin Hmmmm
I am no help .
Choose two get a hooker .

What stops you from killing yourself?

Preach it user! People here are mostly lost causes, and have their compases beyond fucked, but this, this is the truth.