I need a Trump supporter to explain this rationally without bullshit or beating around the bush

I need a Trump supporter to explain this rationally without bullshit or beating around the bush.

If Trump pretended to be his own PR guy, then admitted he did it under oath, and now claims he doesn't know anything about it and that it's definitely not him, how does that make any goddamn sense?

Seriously, I can't see the logic in making yourself look like a liar over a seemingly otherwise irrelevant act in his past.

All a part of his plan to control the media cycle. Create drama about a non-issue to gain more publicity, more voters, more people onboard.

>control media narrative
>free publicity

Media has 6% approval rating. Anything they hit a candidate with that isn't absolutely damning is going to have the opposite effect of making the candidate more likable.

tl;dr 3d chess

I realize that he's using/abusing the media for his own gain, which is clever. But this isn't the Republican nomination anymore, he has to win over a general electorate. Making yourself look like a liar isn't really good publicity.

>implying
Any conventional tactics like making him sound like a liar have been cut down, and if Hillary strikes him on being a liar, she's going to be OBLITERATED by her Emails, Benghazi, Bill Clinton's sexual abuse, her defense of a child rapist, etc.

Because he pretended to be his own PR guy 25 years ago. Since the medias attacking him on it, it opens the window for him to attack the Clintons for stuff they did 25 years ago, such as a multitude of sex scandals.

The problem is, for every overblown thing he goes after Hillary on, there's an overblown thing to go after Trump on, if not more.

You can go tit for tat and act like children for six months, but it doesn't make you look more electable.

>OBLITERATED by her Emails
No indictment

>Benghazi
Nothing illegal was done

>Bill Clinton's sexual abuse
Women who fuck Bill and later regret

>her defense of a child rapist
Hillary as a lawyer has a duty to defend the accused

>someone googled a picture of an asshole
>cropped it out
>and stuck it on someone's face

>someone googled a picture of an asshole
>cropped it out
>and stuck it on some other asshole

I'm posting this on r/Sup Forums : >

>thanks for your contribution to HILLARY FOR AMERICA
>USD$0.1 has been deposited to your account

You got mindfucked, son.

>Trump leaks out a non issue voice recording of something that happened 20~ years ago
>now Trump has an excuse to dig up and use shit from 20~ against hilary
All a part of the plan.

because it gets useful idiots like you to talk about him 24/7 about a non-issue that keeps his name in the news cycle for $0

I do it for free.

>when you're a liberal with no arguments

He's legitimizing topics from the 90's as fair game for the general. I'd be shitting my Depends if I was Shillary right now

Because the media will talk about it nonstop for at least 48 hours, it's really not hard to understand

Any publicity is good publicity. No one will remember this but will remember him dominating the news. Increased brand awareness

>Overblown
>Could go to jail for treason

Nigga what?

Trump is doing this on purpose to make the media look fucking stupid and dishonest and it's working brilliantly.

If I see it I'm going to downvote you, friend

The fact you don't understand it shows he's operating on a level you never will.

He literally leaked the audio himself because it's a non issue, will dominate news and have the retarded pundits speculating. And it's funny.

He's playing interdimensional chess and the rest of them are playing Monopoly.
This is why he will win.

I don't even know how to use Shittit so good luck

He has prefected memetic warfare

Good thing the Libya intervention spearheaded by her turned out so great huh?

Also so recordings from 25 years ago are in play, like the one of Hitlary laughing about the rape of a 12 year old girl

Sure totally

>overblown
>hillary keeping classified info on an unsecured private server and indirectly killing 4 americans
What's the worst Trump has?
>Posed as his own PR guy to defend his sex life
Yeah, I'm sure he's done for.
Get outta here.

Dam you are dumb

>Under oath
Boy the media sure thinks highly of itself.

>free publicity
>the past is now fair game
>Astute observers will admire his ingenuity in business practice, increasing his support
>keks from media heads spinning on his reasons for doing it
>make you ask questions

Try to keep up.

>Making yourself look like a liar isn't really good publicity
he's running against a clinton. the general public already views her as completely untrustworthy. the worst that can happen to trump is he gets caught lying while throwing bantz.

the gravity of the lies matters a lot

also, it invites hillary to start harping on him about shit that happened twenty years ago. if she does that, it allows trump the opportunity to go after her dirty work from 20 years ago

How does anything hillary , bill , bernie , biden or any democrat , ever , make sense?

If President Clinton lying under oath to the federal government doesn't matter to the left then why does this?

Good one.