Day Drinkers, report in

Day Drinkers, report in.

Sipping straight Jager.
What's your mid-day favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.thewhiskyexchange.com/2015/04/no-more-peaty-whisky-from-islay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Windex

I drink Jim Beam and Coke daily. I usually start around 1, but sometimes as early as 10:30.

Toilet Duck

sparkling water with a touch of lime juice

Jim bean straight, from the bottle. I only drink it because it's the cheapest bourbon the local convenience store sells. If I'm not working and have nothing planned for the day I'll start around 8am.

Straight jager. Fair play my man. I like to try evey drink by itself at least once, but jager and Pimms are the worst.

Now on the bud, but soon to hit a variety of whiskys

Milwaukee's Best Ice 24oz cans at 6.9% by volume supplimented with 99 brand rootbeet flavor shots
1526 EST here

Honestly for the price Laphroaig 10 is my go to. That shit is rock solid.

Just a heads up to anyone that enjoys an Islay Whisky. The peat will run out in 4 years time, so after this the prices will skyrocket. Best to stock up now

this shit has nothing to do with Oktoberfestbier.
Fuck that

You're not special just because i cant buy you in michigan

>Alcoholics, report in.
FTFY

The Japanese have been importing peat from Scotland for years. Is it actually running out or are you just talking shit?

don't die

i found the 10 year old a bit underwhelming, quarter cask is one of my favourites though
source? that would be fucking sad

Jager Spice was only $7 for 750n mL

Not sure how reliable the srce, but peat takes forever to make

blog.thewhiskyexchange.com/2015/04/no-more-peaty-whisky-from-islay/

Wild turkey 101. Exactly two icecubes. No more, no less.

Reasonably cheap and decent.

Is it better than Woodford Reserve cos that shit was tasty?

The reviews state otherwise. The quarter cask being the underwhelming version of the 10 year

Gobble Gobble yo. Like I said Laphroaig 10 would be my weapon of choice vs price. However the 101 turkey is way better than Woodford for the money. Not to mention the dumb shit you get into will be legendary. Nigga we almost froze a guy to death in da UP eh after running through that shit. Turkey sandwich 4realz

Laphroaig PX cask is solid. But shit kneegrax you need to buy that at the airport. Fuuuuucccckkkkkkkk

Sippin Makers Mark with a splash of H2O.

How these young bucks follow a post this 4channel is fucking too much.

I dig makers for Manhattans. Pro tip they guy that makes it needs to have white hair. This way you know it will be good.

At lunch drinking IPA's. Then back to work.

Honestly not sure man haven't had woodford. I am big into bourbon though. Elijah Craig, Knob Creek, etc. I'll have to see if I can snag a bottle of woodford though.

reposado tequila on the rocks.

Any other day drinkers into sipping vodka? Been a fan of chilled Belvedere for a while now. Any others good for that? Tito's isn't bad at all. Good price.

Vodka diet tonic water lime. 24x7. At night add jalepeƱo and its juice

fresh or pickled jalapeeners?

I gave up alcohol two weeks ago, but up until then I was a pretty regular day-drinker. Was going too hard because I lost my Dad (my only family and best friend) to an unexpected heart attack this past January.

I'm typically going for neat liquor, either Stoli blue-label, a decent tequila, or sometimes a nice dark rum. Either that or cheap brut champagne.

Rarely I'd indulge in absynthe, about 25% of the time prepared "correctly" with the whole sugar-cube and fancy spoon thing, but usually just a big nasty shot of green acid. Shakes you to the core.

I miss it sometimes but I think I'm better off now that I've gotten back into working out instead of drinking my sorrows away.

Good for you user. I day drink lightly to keep the edge off. Was doing it hard after my Grandfather died.

I don't drink cuz I'm better than you.