Ywn fuck a qt mexican girl in the pusy while she calls you papi

>ywn fuck a qt mexican girl in the pusy while she calls you papi

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3310042/Children-having-children-shocking-truth-Guatemala-s-pregnancy-shame-girls-aged-TEN-raped-babies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn have a qt chicana gf that call you papi

This does not seem incredibly challenging 2bh.

>tfw you're mexican and you won't either the way it's going

You have to go back

STOP

"no"

What do you mean, no?

Convince me not to have kids with a mexican girl Sup Forums

I'm half-black so I figure a mexican girl is probably on the same tier as me socially

white women belong to the glorious latino race its too late wite boi get used to it!

Fuck off drumpf avatar fag

it depends whats the other half. and how easy is it to tell you are black

>Some things ain't just meant to happen. I mean what if y'all have kids. Leroy Hernandez? That don't sound good, girl.

i don't wanna

Why didnt you come say hi in my thread today!?

Half WASP

I get confused for an island latino like a puerto rican or dominican all the time

How do we compete with mexi dick? It isn't fair!

You better!

I'm kinda sleepy right now senpaitchi. Can I take a siesta and we can talk about it tomorrow?

calm the fuck down, pep

Lazy mexicans!

Are you like The ACE Family?

_donald

based pusy poster

Spic women are shit tier
They would fuck an uneducated cholo with a slave wage job instead of you, not even a med degree would get me a gf,im not even fat or deformed.

Why do spic girls go for absolute bottom of the barrel men as long as they can dance or look good?

Everyone in my med faculty has a gf, and most people there are autistic as fuck, save a few exceptions.

Most of them are abused and molested by their fathers, i should also add that i rarely go out of my home other than go to work>home>wow
and repeat
i dont even drink alcohol maybe thats why society here have rejected me since i became an adult.

>molested by thier fathers
This isn't the first time I've heard this claim, explain?

By what he said, it seems that he doesn't even interact with many people, you don't have to take that serious. Many girls here have daddy issues and it's exactly for the opposite reason.

If he can't get a gf here, and as medic/med student, he must be the most autistic motherfucker out there.

Nah... I heard this from many other people both males and females of this being very common in Hispanic families and the fact that you think that they have issues because they weren't molested tells me that he's right.

theres no surprise that Mexican males are depraved and perverted with their daughters.
rude

You have a med degree, that means you know other people in the field and, really, it is filled with nerds, autists, weebs, betas, and they all have gfs. You are either not trying at all, or you are mute.

I see white guys with Mexican women all the time.

>they have issues because they weren't molested
I never said that, I said that many fathers don't pay attention at all to their children and that's the reason why many girls go for older men. It doesn't happens only in Mexico but in your country too and it's kinda common for these kind of girls thinking that way, just ask your friends who date girls.

Incest is tabu in Mexico, I've only heard about 1 indigenous community where it happens but since they're isolated and our gov doesn't want to mess with them, there's nothing we can do.

> tfw no thicc qt latinas in my country

life is suffering lads

jealous of amerilards

>deformed
You're still probably pretty ugly.

mexican
or just a random latina

Amost every Hispanic girl I've ever met has said she was molested by her father, only a few white girls have said this. Trump was definitely right about you guys being pedos.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3310042/Children-having-children-shocking-truth-Guatemala-s-pregnancy-shame-girls-aged-TEN-raped-babies.html

They can keep white women! As a white king, I DEMAND my cute Indian waifu!

its fine my granddad is part mex part black guy was naturally built like a tank, genetically it seems to be good mix

why not?

You're pedos
Funny coming from the ones that come to LatAm to have sex with little girls. Ask any Guatemalan user if you want to know more about this.

and why not?

last foreigner sex I had was with a qt desi.

>calls you papi
It would distress me. I called my father papi when I was a child (papi is also a Swiss German word for father).

pretty sure it's the same in spanish and OP is just posting his degenerate fetish

I am a sperg who gets friendzoned at best

Nope, it really is a thing in Spanish culture
t.lives in the southwest

Mexican