I'm a mid age african american harley owner. how can i join the hells angels?

I'm a mid age african american harley owner. how can i join the hells angels?

By joining them?

Kek but seriously don't black dudes have their own outlaw bike clubs?

Most clubs are white only in the club l. I know some chapters make exceptions for Mexicans but normally no African Americans. Sorry

why do all you guys tongue my anus?

They have some pretty bad hazing/joining rituals. Probably gonna have to suck some cock or eat some ass.

No nigs allowed in HA. Make your own gang, I'd say use "gorillaz" but it's already taken. How about the dindu nuffins?

Find local HA, chat them up about becoming a prospect?

>how can i join the hells angels?

Nice weather out.

You'd be better off finding a local sin city chapter to prospect. Most hells angels will laugh at you or kick the shit out of you. No niggies allowed

Fucking kek.

Can confirm though. Most 1%er clubs will not allow blacks.

I would also recommen thinking your life over. You'll be doing a lot of highly illegal shit for a year or 2. Stuff that could land you in jail for 10 plus years. If you have nothing to live for, no plans to have kids, no plans to be anything but a henchman, then find a club and do it. Hope you like doing blow.

My dad was an Outlaw. He was murdered when I was 12. he was sergeant at arms.

So your mom was one of his cunts? If so she probably got shared with the club.

They are pretty scummy and smell horrible. You may make them jealous.

No, he tossed her out of the house because he probated in secret. She found out he had a patch, she was gone, and so I didn't see my mother for 10 years. A week later this dumb cunt moved in. Now she, was probably shared cause she was a stripper. Tried to make me call her mom and when I let her know I know she was a slut I was tossed on my ass when I was 16.

So yeah.

you can't

KYS, and be reborn a white man.

No. Because they steal each others bikes all the time.

lol

no niggers allowed

>>Must be 21
>>Must be White Male
>>Must own a Harley Davidson

That should clear it up.

Get a side car and a girlfriend or dog throw ém in and be happy with that

Damn. Jokes aside, it sounds like you had a rough upbringing. You doing okay now, I hope?

If black people were meth addicts then yes, but because blacks like crack no. Motorcycle clubs are all about dealing meth, making money , and never taking showers.

There are definitely black tweakers my dude.

why are niggers always wanting to join gangs? Is that because no father figure?

You don't. Sorry but MC's (particularly 1% clubs) don't take in African Americans and you'll find that of most clubs in general, if you were white, it's not an easy trek, you'd need to be sponsored into the club in order to become a prospect but before that you need to become a hangaround and as the name implies, hang around with the club.

For MC's it can take a long time before you earn your patches so be prepared for a wait. My advice, find an African American based club and hang around with them.

The canadian chapters are really cool....got invited to a hells party once even though im a latino..

NO NIGGERS

It was rough on the streets as a teen. Had to suck off lots of guys just for food and a place to sleep. Doing better now. But I was in a really dark place when I let 2 HIV positives fuck me raw dog then glue my asshole shit with their cum still in me. All in all 10/10 would do again

Go to one of their bars and walk in and start sayin

"AW LAWDY, I SHORE DO WANTS TO BE A HELLSES ANGEL! YESSIR! IT SHO WOULD BE A FINE THING! I COULD DO SOME LAUNDRYIN' AND AND PIX UP SUM GROCERIES TO STARTS OUT, AND MAYBE CLEAN A BIT, CEPTIN' THAT OL SAMBOS LIKE ME AIN'T KNOWN FOR THEY SANITARINESS"

And then do a little softshoe. They'll let you right in. Rocker bar and everything.

"NEVER PAY ME NO MIND SUH AINT NOTHING BUT A BIT OF FOOLISHNESS. JUST MONKEYSHINES, REALLY. HYUCK HYUCK. I'LL JUST GO BACK TO POLISHIN' YO HOG NOW, BOSS. YOU CAN JUST CALL ME JUNKIE JIM, I RECKON."

Everyone loves a nigger that knows their place.

LAWDY LAWDY AINT THAT THE TRUTH, MASSA.