YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anjdk7Ob1nk
youtube.com/watch?v=JYX_kqwWoHo
youtu.be/985sY3LwYUU
youtu.be/4Io1FgRioFg
svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen
twitter.com/bdomenech/status/901135853728272384
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-columbus-monument-20170821-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HA dddaaawwwg.

This sums up Sup Forums pretty nicely.

The fat girl fell from the sockwave of the miss punch

What an asshole! the white kid was preforming an interpretive dance for him and he just swings at him.

gg/gEjK7nH

youtube.com/watch?v=anjdk7Ob1nk

holy shit i thouht he died

white people the new basketball

youtube.com/watch?v=JYX_kqwWoHo

Dex vs strength

Why do nigger do this "oh look I passed out" thing?

The start up animation for his ultimate takes to long, that's why I don't main Joshua anymore.

It's prevalent in anime and blacks love anime

hhaha what a fucking dumbass

youtu.be/985sY3LwYUU

"Cuhhhmooon"

this is great

Someone should Photoshop this with a child molester vacuuming up this kid through a hose! lol

WE WAZ SWEDES AN' SHIEET

Wtf I hate Sweden's Minister for Culture now

Here we go,i was already fucking pissed with only fb\ig,wwyd breads

Sounds pretty racist to me.

What's up with Larry, moe, and curly at the end there?

lost at the power stance at the end

Why is it always a fat bitch that does this? It's like they're trying to signal to everyone that someone might actually want them, when they know better...

lost

can't see mEEAEAEAEAEAAEAEHHHHEAH

Is this a fucking joke?
We need to blood eagle this fucking cunt

bo yyy thx

Gawd.. I hope this is Planet Fitness... I would hate to see her get judged from that

Did the sonic boom from that punches speed knock over the black chick?

good stuff

Can confirm. Have a 100% weaboo cuck friend living with his black beauty and her bastard child.

He's the one Trinity, I know it.

>"football"

lol

Tfw I did that shit to a kid in hs.

He wasn't kick though. He starts throwing punches a I just grabbed him and slammed him on the ground.

Little bitch went around telling people I wouldn't fight him, because I would stand their and let him punch me.

They call him Ne(gr)o

My uncle was a trains man.

You know it's a fake, right? Hell, the picture shows The Vale of York Hoard, which as been found and is currently on display in England.
Alice is dumb as fuck and became pretty much the laughing stock of Europe for a while after she said that returning ISIS fighters should be reintegrated rather than locked up, but that is all.

But they are all white in anime and only Nazis watch it

who would rape that, cant people logic? fuck

holy fuck your grammar but cool story bro

Ever heard of stock photos?

Ha there's a kid in a thing on the internet, immediately your mind goes to molestation! NORMAL PEOPLE

youtu.be/4Io1FgRioFg

And? You clearly know nothing about history.

nice

So.. You're telling us that all this time you monkeys have ACTUALLY been fucking your basketballs?

Not sure how all these retards believe every single negative thing about Sweden. It is a classic case of confirmation bias, I guess.

When is summer over

>the fucking Tundra in the background on those nigger rims

Gave me the chills lol

Yeah, TDW is not a credible source, and the original Swedish article it refers to is really about private companies trying to ignore archeological laws and Swedish institutions being generally complacent with, resulting in losses of potential finds: A problem that most other countries are also strongly familiar with. It's just good old fashioned official laziness and you fucks REALLY need to fucking stop believing every bullshit you see on the internet.

Fuck me:
svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen
The original "SOURCE". Google translate it for yourself. It's just archeologists being understandably frustrated with rest of society, corporate and private sector in particular, being assholes. It literally does not even mention Alice, it just ends with "Ministry of culture should make sure the laws regarding preliminary archeological research are properly enforced."

fucking kek

First set, could have throw ninjas in there too

Second, actual beheading vs fake

Third, isis destroyed artifacts, confederate statutes physically have no historical value

Oh, and smart black people don't wish they were white?

More real news from the cuck who first tried to use the mere fact that a site used a stock photo instead of non-existing pictures of destroyed artworks as "proof:" Google Translate is a reliable source - and so is SVD. The Swedish version of the WaPo. Which publishes hoaxes like that German MPs would be able to torpedo any law at the Supreme Court (fake news from 2013). Can't even Wiki.

How is this funny?

Dude, TDW REFERED the SVD article. It's literally what they quote as source of their story. So if doubt SVD, fine, but then you can't also believe the TDW which claims to be re-publishing and translation of the SVD article. I did not pull that link out of my ass, it's literally what your article referred as a source of the news.
Google translate is not a reliable source, but it's sufficient to get the gist of the article. But if you are dumb enough to believe an article but attack mindlessly the source your article quotes, then... I guess there is little point in arguing further. I'm still not sure if you people are just shitposters or if you are literally this dumb, but there is no point in talking to you anymore.
Maybe this will at least be useful to other people who nearly got caught by your lie though.

>First set, could have throw ninjas in there too
Ninjas were famous for bruning the flags of their own country and throwing feces at the police.
Just like Normandy.

>Second, actual beheading vs fake
Second, liberal condoning ISIS beheadings.

>Third, isis destroyed artifacts, confederate statutes physically have no historical value
twitter.com/bdomenech/status/901135853728272384
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-columbus-monument-20170821-story.html

What if she landed so hard that she set off the lunk alarm?