How come no one questioned Trump's business acumen when he was hosting The Apprentice...

How come no one questioned Trump's business acumen when he was hosting The Apprentice, but now that he's running for office, it's like people are business majors trying to sift through the mans receipts

because hillary is literally dying

There's a big leap between being a game show host and president of the united states of America

because television isn't real life, and we don't expect our tv millionaires to be real millionaires.

That's like asking:
>When he was playing CoD no one was questioning his military acumen, but now that he's earmarked to be a 5 star general suddenly everybody is looking at his studies, seeing his kill rate, or even if he has any understanding of basic military logistics.

Like everyone knows Trump has made a lot of money, but it doesn't fucking matter if it's a TV show YOU STUPID SPAMMING FUCKING RETARD!

>expecting Sup Forumstards to use reason and critical thinking

I only like Trump because he says dissolving the Union is not off the table if blanket economic solutions continue to fail stimulating the real local economies across America.

Does that leap retroactively change his business acumen?

>literally started hundreds of companies
>only 4 of them went bankrupt

LMAO DRUMPF IS NOT A GOOD BIZNIZ MAN

Ivanka runs all his business matters at this point. That or somebody else he found to be qualified. Once you get to a certain age it's more intelligent to take a back seat and let other people do the dirty work. That's almost literally what a president is for. To delegate to others and occasionally be a diplomat. It's been that way since the very first one.

one 1, 3 were restructured

Howcome no one in Sup Forums is currently posting about TV or film?

Because he's running on the other side.

Trump's business acumen is being a poster boy for the rich and famous lifestyle,it's an illusion that is perfectly suited for a television game show

Sup Forums hasn't been about television for film for over five years. Where the fuck have you been and why do I keep saving reaction dogs?

The President does not need to know how to run a business why the fuck do people think business experience is so fucking important.

the same reason no one questioned Kiefer Sutherland's skills as an intelligence agent when he was making 24

how come this is on Sup Forums?

At this point, what's important is to be able to deal with Putin. As the US, it's more important to have Russia as a friend than an enemy. Hillary seems to want to pull the party line and tell him to fuck off. Which won't perform the actions that may be necessary in international politics. Plus, Putin has absolutely no respect for the American democratic party. It's better to placate that crazy little fucker than to suddenly go and try to make him lucky pierre.

>How come no one questioned Trump's business acumen when he was hosting The Apprentice,

How fucking old are you?

Yeah true.
I guess I fell for the idiot bait.

But like.... background checking Trump, or anyone running for president - republican or democrat or other it's good... people are also going through all of the Clinton foundation donations. It's transparency... you can't have democracy without transparency.

Once you realize that abundant information or lack of information, each media outlet is gonna spin the narrative to their own agenda... you realize that transparency is the best course because at leas YOU can make YOUR OWN decision.

>As the US, it's more important to have Russia as a friend than an enemy.

putin wanted to play army and pretend he had a big dick so he nearly bankrupted russia invading crimea. why is it important we treat the fucker special?

fuck russia its a shit hole of a country being controlled by a guy who is a few steps a way from best korea on the crazy scale

Because the business acumen of a man on a television show I don't watch less important than the business acumen of the man trying to lead my country and set more than zero policies which would affect me.

It's called the struggle of being a successful white straight man, everyone will act like you did something wrong. You want to make America a great country again? You must be a nazi. You made billions starting by nothing? You are shady.
This is what is like to live in an emasculated feminine society where tumblr SJWs rule and call for effective actions and death threats on everyone who don't agree with them. Soon there will be squads on the streets. This is our future, sadly.

>its a "Sup Forums gets all their political information from mainstream sources" episode

One or more steps enough.

My thoughts are concerned with the people. The current administration is trying to make deals with Iran, when they would be nothing without Russia. It would be better to talk to them and let Iran suffer. They'll come around eventually. Once nobody else is on their side. We need strategists, not comfortable diplomats. The democratic party has one, the republicans have others.

Plus I don't want to be told I'm not getting fucked over when I know that I am.

>ctrl+f acumen
>7 results

is this a meme or can /tv not into vocasbulary

Trump I imagine is a decent negotiator. Ego is another thing. I think he would bust his butt for a good legacy. That's the attitude I get from how he walks and talks. I'd rather have someone like Ron in office but Mr. Happening wouldn't get anything done realistically.

So if we start letting cash flow to Russia why would they stop dealing with Iran?

Russia is right there on Iran's doorstep.