Where are my Storm bros? Texas fags, did you evac, dont care or "i'mma ride dis' oner out"?

Where are my Storm bros? Texas fags, did you evac, dont care or "i'mma ride dis' oner out"?

Staying-but in Richmond so not sure how shit will go with the rains, new to this part of texas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kC1rfGGT54o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm in Houston we gonna die lol

F

that shit growing stronger, holy fuck the eye looks well formed

thats a titty

I always go from, we'll be fine to full on flip out as the storm gets closer.

my streets already flooded from just sprinkling hell ya

fuck man, where is that?

a little Texas ass to toast off our possible last night of life.

Just use your guns to shoot at the hurricane. You're all about muh guns and shit.

snowflake detected, please kys

just nw of freeport

Well shit, i hope your stuff makes it through this high and dry

same to you. worst part is going to be no power for who knows how long

Corpus-fag here. Local fake news

Check em...

i'm in san antonio and my family recommended i head back home (further to west) for the weekend, wut do?

Had a friend just move down there on business. Man, talk about timing. But i really hope it just scatters and crumbles....then people can complain about Hype and the inconvenience of being alive.

Can your city handle more than Houston, in terms of rain. .5 inches and the city shuts down. I'm exaggerating but my point is we can't handle much

From Corpus here, I'm fucked lol

>Where are my Storm bros? Texas fags, did you evac, dont care or "i'mma ride dis' oner out"?
>Staying-but in Richmond so not sure how shit will go with the rains, new to this part of texas

God's punishing the USA for Donald Trump. Good!

Houston can't handle rain

Everyone is buying full tanks of gas incase there is a sudden call to evacuate. While in reality they are just going to park every car they have full of gas in a garage and go to sleep.

Poor bleeding asshole liberal. Is mean daddy Donald picking on you?

I hoping the storm passes so I can get some hunan express later.

Corpus is gonna take the brunt of the storm. If you're near or north of the beltway you'll be fine

You're getting 20 inches. You'll live.

Texas State University in SanMo here, my dorms boutta get fucked

>Buy a bullet
>rent a gun
>????????
>profit!!

....i moved 15 miles closer to the shit storm. I am more worried about tornados than the water. I say that now, but i dont know how it floods here.

People say don't worry your not in a flood zone. I have seen cars covered in areas that are not flood zones. That 100 year event bullshit that seems to be happening every 4 years is a wild card.

It's fine on the coast at Houston.
Although it's chilly in August in South Texas.
A little under nerveing.

>Poor bleeding asshole liberal. Is mean daddy Donald picking on you?

Well God isn't sending a hurricane my way. Actually he never did. YOU have worshipped a false idol. Now you'll have to pay for it...

man try and find a freshman girl to comfort, the storm will be loud. if nothing else you can dry hump a nut out.

That and when the fuck did they decide what's a flood plain and what isn't?
Shit changes.

You know every time it rains somebody is erasing and redrawing the map.

am in rosenburg. just gonna ride it out wit some weed.

Yeah but doesn't that fuck it up? Also I doubt it.

Flood events are a natural part of Texas. East Texas in particular. The land that floods is usually the same but as people develop it can change annually.

Whole neighborhood and even like towns can pop and alter the flow of water.

My point is that is changes. I'm gonna hazard a guess that it's too fast to keep up with.

Never smoked it, so i can only go by rumors. Wont that amplify all the possible sounds to a terrifying level. Like was that a tree snapping? Was that a frieght train or a tornado...what about rain wrapped....HOLY FUCK.

But like i said, i dont know

Jokes on you that picture gave me an erection.

Living in Katy, no storm right now. Just some typical rain. It's not bad right now.

no not at all, but its said to be slow moving, so when it hits it will prolly sit.

I'm right on 99 and harlem...all that construction might lead to alot of run off.

210 checking in, everyone is going crazy buying water and shit i work at a grocery store and it's never been packed like it was today funny because we don't even live close to the coast

I'm up in the Midwest just chilling out
Good luck texasfags

In Austin

Wife and I thinking of rolling on Molly during the hurricane.

Or wait until Labor Day?

YWYD?

weed is for gays. get some lsd rolled my nutsack off during ike

We need some HEB sluts in this thread

That "eye" is where you put yer dick.

You don't roll off LSD you fucking moron. Get your terminology right babyfag

Fucking do it

ANyone who evacuated is fucking gay. I live in Houston Idgaf

It's so fucking top shelf too :)

You're confused. Liberals don't believe in god.

well that's just mean.

My wife said she was hoping to get 10 inches this weekend

WOOOO drinking a bunch of beer and going to sit on the porch for this one. It's supposed to be a dooooozy

I think mushrooms would be a much better choice for the hurricane.

first story apartment dweller here. Living in Nacogdoches, how fucked am I?

Lol. Crying and screaming. Why not?

You got pics? I might be able to help her out

I'm on poppy tea now. Later I'm going to put valium into my asshole before going to bed.

CS/Bryan fag here. I live on the 3 floor so I'm good, but what about my car on the parking lot desu

When in doubt, evacuate,especially if you have somewhere to go where you aren't fighting people for hotel rooms. At the very least you can save your car and computer and shit from flooding. And you might be out of power for quite a while.

I'm far away enough were all were getting is a few inches of rain. It'll cool things off but we won't drown.

so it's raining in Texas ... What a news

We needed the rain really bad.

>ANyone who evacuated is fucking gay. I live in Houston Idgaf
You sound about as retarded as I would expect from someone from Houston. Enjoy your epic flooding and power outages because your city was built without any thought or regulation towards directing flood waters.

anyone in san antonio want to fuck?

Lmao. Too real.

Katyfag here, riding it out at home. No worries.

I have family living somewhere south of Houston, how fucked are they?

I'm in houston and I am gonna go outside to wait and see the storm in all it's glory

I'm @ 1464/Westpark tollway. It's gonna be fine. Just a bunch of rain. The only danger is flooding, which if you're in Richmond, I'd be worried about.

Where I am yeah we do

Thissssssss. Heb hires the finest girls.

>Later I'm going to put valium into my asshole before going to bed

I have heard it kicks in better that way

thank you for noticing.

WE NEED HEB SLUTS.

I will seek them out and by batteries from them.

>ITT pussies pissing their pants because of a tiny category 3 wind

Everyone who doesn't live in Austin is retarded

I used to have coworkers pictures but its been years now and i have lost them.

I just hav3 shoppers now, posted some already

I'm in the north central area of Texas so I'm only getting rain lol

YES! This. All day

So many Asian hotties at my HEB

Shit , i moved to waterview sub division and this will be my first heavy rain...how fucked am i?

DJTR: A storm hits texas and we it was horrible. There were many destructions and shoutings. At both sides, both sides.

when's the storm/tornado due to hit you guys?

seriously guys is my stuff gonna get wrecked or what?

Not even going to pretend I know the area, but I did a few clinical ride outs a year ago for my paramedic class for Fort Bend EMS, and they flood like a mother Tucker with regular thunderstorms. Stay safe fellow b/ro

JIM CANTORE LET'S GOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=kC1rfGGT54o

Bros, I'm on 1464 also. Hurricane party? Who's got hoes? I got supplies.

Texasfag here.

You think he's kidding.

I guarantee you there are people out there shooting at it.

Former Texfag here..underpasses are what sets the Houston/Galv. areas apart from the smart world....total death traps....

I shall do my best to keep family safe . I should of stayed in first colony...atleast i knew how shit went.

Don't freak man, for the most part I think you will be fine. Look up previous rainfall/winds from Ike, we barely got high winds or rain fall.

answer me you cocksucker

The eye wont be on richmond till what...sunday? But at that point it should be just a tropical storm, it will sit around for days.

Harvey's now a category 4.

FinnFags following the wrath of god upon Corpus Christi. Link best weather cams. We wanna see deeeeestructiooooon!

Riding out this category 4 hurricane. Ingleside here, hopefully I don't die!!!