Which supporters are worse?

Which supporters are worse?

Hillary supporters of Bernie supporters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzCQYOx-6g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All democrats are equally going to hell.

Stop shilling your stupid ass comic

I'd say bernie supporters. They always seem to be so severely misinformed, and as a result get very hostile when you question them about their political views and attempt to open their eyes to the truth.

TFW when its trump supporters that are the worst

>which is worse someone shooting you in The back or someone stabbing you in The back.

Shooting

backtoreddit.jpeg

Trump supporters = good natured, well adjusted, tax paying, family oriented, nationalists.

Bernie supporters = degenerate, trans-autist, self loathing, America hating, leeches.

I fucking hope they all get suicidal when fucking Hill-dog rapes bernie. I hope the remainder of the fucking anti -American shitbirds off themselves when Trump blows her out.

Pictured, Trump supporters.

Stabbing

Berniefags by FAR.

Trigglypuff is a Berniefag, I dare you to find a Trump/Hillary supporter worse than that.

Trump supporters- Memes and shitposting
Clinton supporters- gibsmedat
Sanders supporters- the physical embodiment of autistic cancer

Bernie fags are by far the worst political fanboys I have ever encountered. Obamafags were just uniformed losers and were generally well behaved, whereas Bernvictims for whatever reason think that they can just physically attack and intimidate people and get away with it (presumably because "it's 2016.") I guess this is what happens when an entire generation (or at least a healthy chunk of one) has grown up on social media. Vicious meme violence is a norm for these people.

Who makes these comic? The seem pretty based, tbqh

Holy shit, google "Reddit, ernie sanders" and read some of it. They are literally all claiming they won't vote for Clinton.

IT's going to be great. Some ar eeven claiming to vote for Trump. I thought it was pol/acks trolling, but fuck those people hate her, claim they were robbed, Trump isn't so bad, etc..

Wonder if it will last.

Bernouts are without a doubt the most annoying political retards out there. Trumptards can be ignorant as fuck but Jesus Bernouts are something else

Bernie.

Hillary supporters are rational left-wingers or your average establishmentarian or centrist.

Trump is for right wingers and working class Americans.

Bernie is supported solely by the dregs of Tumblr, and his fans are the prime reason why we need to reinstate eugenics.

Rare

>Hillary Supporters
Is that what she calls her girdle collection?

That shit's as bad as that crap the Maylay shits out around here.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzCQYOx-6g4