Hey Sup Forums, I need some serious help...

Hey Sup Forums, I need some serious help, yesterday I found a kitten under my neighbors car and when I went to feed her today I used a bottle since she seemed really weak, what happened was that she bit the top off of the nipple of the bottle about 3 minutes ago and ate it, what should I do, I'm not sure what to do, and I don't want to see her die

>Pic related her next to misc aftermarket stuff and cat toy

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskVet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if shes strong enough to chew a nipple, shes strong enough to shit rubber

no worries user

put the vile creature back under the car where it belongs and get a real pet, you cum-guzzling faggot. fuck cats

ps. im pro pet (as long as you care for it)

That may be but when I saw her yesterday she was weak as shit hiding behind a tire covered in oil and shit

>Pic related the bottle

its ready to eat food get kitten food with gravy you a winner for taking care of it

Give her cat food or boild some meat for her rather than milk.
Cow milk can fuck up kitten's digestion (they can't really digest milk sugar, nibba's gon get a diarrhea)

>wat this guy said

or just generic soft food,

Also thats a pretty big kitten why the fuck yould you use a fucking baby bottle lmao

What a stupid Kitty. But not a big problem. She will shit it out.

Take the cat to a vet and have them take a look at it, fix its cat parts, et cetera. You going to keep it? Then take it to the vet.

i work in a garage one night i found a skinny kitten my boss let me keep it at the garage forward 3 years everybody loves him he gets rid of all the mice and rats also makes our long days so much better

I guess but I'm worried since she's actually bony as hell
It's not cow milk, I bought her formula

>Pic Related kitten in makeshift bed

Wtf thats my cat, give back!

>she's strong enough to shit rubber
as funny as this is it's probably true.
It's only rubber, the best thing is she didn't choke on it, it'll pass through the system fine, but do keep an eye on her.

>she looks about 8/10 weeks old, standard kitten food will do, and you can put small amounts of milk in bowls/on plates with edges down for her

>buy a litter tray ASAP if you haven't already

>buy a laser pointer / string, strings are OP when it comes to toys, I spent 50$ on an array of toes and the only thing my kitten consistently wanted to chase was when i ran around waving a shoelace behind me (simulating a snake) cats love chasing that shit

>spend as much time as you can with her, get her flead, wormed etc and immunised, get correct feed and you've just got yourself a friend for life

send more pics, user, she's a cute little bastard

Heh, a cat wearing a hound's tooth pattern tie.

Yeh fuck super intelligent predators that can show true trust and love when earned. And that whole cat psycho enigma aspect can go fuck itself too. Real ugly to look at too btw

>its ready to eat food get kitten food with gravy

And while you're at it, get a Sharpie...

Just remember to shove it up your pooper, not the cat's.

Alright, I'll see what I can do, I'm just extremely since the thing I had actually found two of them but the weaker one died in the morning

>Pic related Cat resting

go to a vet you faggot

she will probably shit it out or puke it up

you'll need to get her tested and vaccinated

if you can't afford a vet, there might be a low-income clinic at the humane society

think you have two options

>see how things pan out, lay out a bowl of milk, water, and kitten food, and keep the room she's in warm and hope for the best.

>take her to a vet and get a professional to look at her

it's hard to tell from the pics, it may just be thirst, general illness etc that killed the other kitten, and I can't tell if she looks ill or is just as frail as even the healthiest 8 week kitten is.

do you have any more pics

this is why ObamaCare failed, when the black mother can't look after it, it should be left to die. not taken into a real home.

General rule of found kitten:

If it doesn't drink, nose is dry, has diarrhea then take it to the vet.
Otherwise just love it and give it food.

also get same pills against worms

Not at the moment, but truth be told the vet isn't gonna be an option for a few days, place is closed
Could you define those three things,

Doesn't drink as in only drinks when you give it to her directly or doesn't drink anything at all

Nose dry as in it's a little dry but its still smooth and a little damp or straight up calcium

Diarrhea as in only once in the time I had it or all the time essentially

reddit.com/r/AskVet/
ask here, they probaly know better than the no lives of Sup Forums

I know how you feel user but worry not soft puree cat food maybe some kitten milk and the little one will be fine, just make sure to clean her with dawn dish soap and try to keep flees off her. Gf and I found 2 orphaned kittens about 2 weeks old a year ago and there happy and healthy

When you give her that fake milk thing she refuses to drink. And she looks lethargic (sits in one place, doesnt want to move just waiting for the end).

And if she doesnt drink water/eat milk her nose will obviously be dry af.

have you tried feeding it with a syringe? without the needle obviously.
I found a kitten last winter and had to feed it with a syringe for a bit, it looked around the same size as the one you#ve found

kittens are always bony. borderline mr skeltal usually, wet food for this week, next week start mixing a little dry food in with it and you're A-OK

the rubber wont harm the kitten, but it will have one hell of a time when it goes to shit it out so when it does, don't smother it too much

k thx

make sure your formula is a near substitute for colostrum, or else you're gonna have a dead kitten on your hands in a few weeks

bumperino

You need to stimulate it to poop if it's real young. To do this wet a soft napkin or cloth and gently rub it's butthole (really really) to simulate it's mother licking it.

If it doesn't poop for 4 or more days take her to the vet.

Most likely, though, she'll pass it.
Source: wife is vet tech, we've recused/fostered dozens of animals.

Remember, you can always call a vet office or go in and ask for free advice. They'll want to help you and they're understanding if you can't afford to pay.

Fuck it.