We need to get a consensus going on what is a "huge cumshot". Is it power or volume...

we need to get a consensus going on what is a "huge cumshot". Is it power or volume? I am tired of seeing a video with 3 spurts of cum get called a huge cumshot because the first spurt goes 1 or 2 feet

volume

volume.....
I wish there was a way i could cum in my GF and it be a load like a horse .

that would be pretty awesome

bump

pop

shit looks like FLUDD when you press right trigger and a at the same time

fugg power..volume man..volume

thanks for that imagery

i agree my friend

volume, mostly, but there's gotta be a bit of power to it. The ones that dribble out just aren't impressive

Omg would like to have this cock in my mouth when it happened

Its distance. Volume means nothing as it is almost always due to drug intake (L Arganine)

Its called drugs and is why volume means almost nothing. Be well hydrated, and take enough L Arganine, and you can fill 2 shot glasses

do you think OP webms are due to drugs?

Almost certainly. That amount is far more than the average person can produce at one time naturally. Either that, or OPs webms are of some kind of ejaculation superhero combined with 6 hours of edging

OP there's a video where guy walks across room following cum trail. goes all the way across hardwood floors! poast that vid!

volume AND viscosity

well you're wrong since they are me lol. I do edge for like 30-45 minutes though
this one?

or this one? not as far though

yes. do you have more similar to that?

Not on hardwood floors as I don't live there anymore

I have stuff like this though

poast more shit

like just cumshots or other stuff?

cumshots. i'm more concerned about how far the cum goes than seeing cock.

Definitely volume. My first pop-off of the day is twice the male average. Wife loves it, whether its on her face, in pussy or her ass.

Ah I see, well there is this one then.

Also I have been known to post ass, not just cock

well thats been proven false lol

bump

Volume and force of initial bursts

truth

This. Nobody's impressed by watery pisscum.

well some might be

Fake. You can see the tube underneath

what tube?

bruh what are you talking about

you just made me watch this thing like 20 times and i dont see it

Dude..

what

>when you have to take a stroll to see where your load lands
Damn that's nuts

I take a multi-vitamin with half a 50 mg zinc pill and was able to do 10ml after 72 hours. Can't get myself to not fap for any longer than that..

:D
72 hours is a long time to go without... I am usually a once a day kind of guy

up

I remember reading about your loss of virginity, and how you found a girl on reddit to fuck.

it was a fun time, hope you enjoyed the read

I did. Was she a whale or was she moderately beautiful? I can't imagine 10/10s bunking with a ginger, nor offering themselves on reddit unless paid.

she didn't weigh 80 pounds but she wasnt a land whale, and I found her attractive

Also, there are quite a few that seem to be into gingers (based on my past missed opportunities because I am an idiot). Some also really like the opportunity to be the first for a guy

Why haven't you had sex with more than one woman yet?

Get to the gym and tone your body. Muscly gingers are far and between, so break the cliche.

If you're decent in the face, give your body a defined shape and you might find yourself deep in those mammary glands

I don't go out. No matter how fit I am it won't matter if I am never seen lol

Why not do the tinder thing? Women aren't gonna fall onto your lap. Do you prefer wasting your libido on fleshlights?

eh, i want to have a relationship at some point so i am working on myself for a while

Sure, sure. What type of woman do you want?

petite with a sense of humor

and for some reason i tend to be attracted to women that have anxiety issues

up

>Petite

Petite with massive tits?

I actually kind of like smaller... not really small but like a handful. Something nice to grab and play with.

Like Emily Bloom small?

Emily Bloom is damned gorgeous, I'd be happy with that. I'd be happy with a little smaller even though

Are there a lot of beautiful women where you live? Maybe it's your location that is a problem.

I take 250 mg pygeum ( for endless amounts of precum)
50 mg zinc
Arginine
Lecithin
Macs
If I hold out a couple weeks and edge daily I dam near passed vin out of my cock. It's not watered down like these videos.

depends on where you go, but there are some

Huge implies mass, not distance.

Different words mean different things, just because people use them incorrectly, does not make it true.

Idiots will always use words incorrectly, though. I've seen them do it for over 30 years.

poast

I'd rather have thick cum, than wide spead watery cum

1 drop of thick cum or a load like in OPs webm?

Well, OP. I think I'd rather cum strings of thick cum. Spread doesn't do anything for me, gets too messy.

If you can, google epic cumshot guy. That guy did amazing cumshots - epic distance and thickness.

that wasn't the question though

Op's cum is too transparent. Thick cum is better.

so youd rather 1 drop of thick cum than OPs?

Yes. Easier to clean up too

I love cum so much that I eat my own. Watery is OK but I like the thick gooey stuff so much better... a good sticky, stringy gob is more fun to play with and tastes better . And mine varies - it gets more watery if I cum lots of times over a short period. I haven't tried any of those tricks to cum more but I might do that cause I'm pretty obsessed with cum (pic very related). I'd post a GIF but the file is too big...

That is the farthest I have seen. Any vids with you and a girl? And does your roommate know about this ?lmao

i wish i could find a girl thatd let me film it

Me too. I would love to see her get painted. I'm sure someone would let you

How do people shoot cum like more then once. Is this normal? My jizz comes out all in one shot. And it's done. How ever I can hit the ceiling laying down. As I have accidentally in the past pulling out while a girl rides me.

I cum a lot but not as far as OP. Usually 10 ropes, about half of them go over her body when I pull out