Any bitcoin user around here?

Any bitcoin user around here?

I ventured myself into bitcoin around 2010 made a wallet and mined for a bit, sadly i lost all my info and lost interest, i kinda want to get back into it, but have no idea where to start and since bitcoin value is sky high im more interested than ever, any info help would be appreciated

me too

Ditto

>bitcoin
It will crash soon, get out now while it's still a bull market.

how come, its been going up since it was created i didnt have faith at first but damn seems unstoppable

bumpin with random shit

Regulatory changes by NA & EU governments will result in a bear market, expect Bitcoin to fall dramatically within the next 12 months.

Take a moment to really ask yourself why some "virtual" currency has literally quintupled in value in the last 4 months, and how you actually intend to profit from investing in it. If you can't seriously see that you're the mark making someone else rich that's pulling the biggest scam of the modern age, then by all means go ahead and throw away all your money into something that's going to leave you broker than the people who were heavily invested in Enron.

roll

this was exactly my thought at first, how is some virtual created bs be profitable, but its been 8 years and its still going strong, i mean it has to be real in some way

It's already been trending downward since the beginning of 2017, the recent fork caused a temp spike in the market followed by a hefty drop.

mining for the clothes the emperor has not.

Has it?

I bought 1 bit coin as a joke like years and years ago, saw what it was worth and got rid of it to pay for a used car.

But I still wonder if I'm on some list or something because the shit is only used by Russians and sand people terrorists..

Honestly? ive invested maybe 1-10 dollars in to every new currency that hits the market.

made around 300 dollars already. Thing is people always invest. doesnt matter if it crashes or not, when it evens out alt coins still have value, you just need to invest in the beginning :)

i had like 2 or 3 in my first wallet never cared much about it, now i kinda regret it wish i wouldve used them on something, thats why i kinda wnna get back into mining i feel like it can use em to get free shit, since im living in south america and electricity bills here are literaly free

Your stupid is infinite

never ever think about mining them again, you're 7 years late

fml so i have to truly waste money this time?

THIS

Dude's a fucking troll, everyone knows the value has skyrocketed. I do think it will crash soon though.

mining is over.

its was an interesting idea.
it turned out to be NOT a sub-linear costly solution to the "how to decentralize the network" problem
that may or may not mean that bitcoin is over, too - depending on how they react to the establishment of mining alternatives (generally called "staking")

satoshi has given us other ideas.
use them. embrace ALL of crypto, not just bitcoin.
and dont do it to try to #getrichquick, thats gambling.

*clears throat* rolling

any real bitcoin owners here?

hmm I'll do it.

You can always make profit. Open yourself an account at poloniex, buy some BTC and start trading

already fapped many times to her

>no hucows
>no muscles
I'mma pass on that one fam

Not about it being virtual. Bitcoin was the first. You should invest in the newer upcoming virtual currencies instead. Media always tricks people into throwing their money away. Remember when gold dropped? Everyone sold. Then it went up. It's trickery really. Getting people to sell their gold shares so they can get bought up. Gold never goes bad. Literally. It's a game.