Ask a truck driver in the states anything

Ask a truck driver in the states anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bang any lot lizards?

How many prostitutes have you murdered?

Sadly there is none out here, it's very rare to see any now days, you have to go in backpage. Haven't done it yet

When's the last time you got road head

Worst shit you've been through? As in driving through migrants? Niggers trying to rob you at night? Suicide drivers against your truck?

Best shit you've seen! BJ in drive-bys? fuckign ect ect

Does it pay well
Is it worth it

Back in 2012
Worst thing is the people out here driving. People ask for money lots of homeless in every big city

Doesn't pay shit until you start having time under your belt 6+ months with no tickets or accidents

How much do you dread I-80 between Cheyenne and Laramie mid winter?

gg/gEjK7nH

So I read somewhere that large truck transmissions can get up to 18 gears, with a completely different clutch system and multiple "levels" on the gearshift making the same spot do different things.

How the hell do you enjoy driving that?

This year will be my first winter, 7 months doing it so far

My nigga.

You a trucker or a Wyomingite?

How would you deal with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

ever been robbed?

Is that your truck or the company's truck?

can you show some pictures of the "room" behind the wheel and your sleeping quarters??? i'm really curious what it actually looks like

My favorite so far is the 13 speed, on a 9 speed trained on a 13 and 10. It was a little confusing because it's also nothing like a cars standard transmission on how you shift. But luckily my trainer showed me how to float the gears and that makes it so much easier

Given your high vantage point, have you ever seen guys masturbate in their cars while driving?

Oh I see.
Might want to prepare your anus

Neither.
Coloradoan who has driven through some shit with I-80 being in 1st and 2nd place

Keep doors locked, if they tried to pull some nig shit I would run them over.

Lol yeah recently someone stole my fucking clothes no joke. 3 pairs of shorts and 2 pairs of boxers
Company

what's your max range with a tank fully load and no trailer ?

On my truck, never really go anywhere empty or bobtail, I can get about 300 miles for 1/4 tank give or take if it's flat or hilly. Lots of factors I'd say safely 1000 miles full tanks when loaded.

I love that comfy feels

nice, looks cozy! how is it during the winter?? cold as fuck?

This winter will be the first for me, judging by the summer this truck won't have a problem staying warm.

have you a shower inside ? or water tank ?

You shower at truck stops, free shower if you get fuel.

Unless you're driving hazmat. You can make bank hauling those loads

why do you fags always park in the wrong spots? i've told you a billion times you can't park on our property, yet the same faggots pretend someone told them they could.

Most of the time it's not even worth the hassle for how much "more" you get paid.

His cheesy club music is epic. I would order a case of bear mace and fucking spray the shit out of anyone who touched my truck.

Call a tow truck, there are a lot of bad truckers out there. I only park at approved spots at shippers or receivers with permission and truck stops. U 4 wheelers stop entering the highway at slow speeds expecting me to slow down when it's not safe for me to do so then speed off.

A lot of hazmat is 2 people, so unless you can phone someone and get them at the pickup and find another at the drop off for $20 each half of a shit load is just less than a normal load. Works out OK if you pay $20 for a blow job and she is dressed normal and will sit in the truck until delivery is made..

good job. i've had people fired for bad behavior. you'll definitely do yourself a huge favor by being a cool bro. everyone loves cool bros.

What do you do to stay awake?

How common is underage prostitution?

Are you worried self driving vehicles will make your job obsolete?

Are there enough hose car washes to deal with driving through ghettos and high nigger areas and playing whack a mole?

I know cops tend not to care, but you can't leave the shit stains on the front your whole delivery..

Stay awake, you get good long sleep. If I need to give myself a little boost a small energy drink maybe but if I get tired I stop and go to bed. Fuck this load I'm not going to die over it.

Like I said before haven't see any lot lizards

Self driving, truckers have a long time before that's a problem. When cars are doing it successfully then truckers will have to worry but it's not anytime soon from what I can see.

Yeah let them try something I'll take their whole family out on the porch and finish my delivery on time.

What's so bad about this particular road,

"Deep down" every trucker has a tale about how they "Kept on going" when a nigger walked in front of their rig or tried to stop them in a shitty part of town.

Don't think many realize it though, heh...

Cousin is a trucker for Swift. Said last week that they sent out an email saying a person jumped infron of one of their trucks. Commoted suicide. Have you known or heard about this happening alot?

its bigger than it looks as well. there is a second bunk he didnt include in the picture on top. cascadias have a lot of sleeper room.

Im pretty sure you keep a piss/shit bucket right? Maybe a 2 liter around for emergencies? How do you cope when it's time to use the restroom?

how do you like the room in your cascadia? im rocking a pete 379 car carrier with a headrack and im tired and uncomfortable with this tiny ass sleeper. thinking of getting a cascadia with a 13 spd and keep hauling cars

Why do truckers look down at you every time you pass them? one of these days im just gonna have my laphog hanging out there .

How many runaways have you murdered?

Whats your opinion on all those energy pills or caffeine pills marketed towards truckers to keep them awake that you always see in gas station? Do they work?

At least you're not in a Mack.

No questions, just wanted to say that you're the part of Sup Forums I miss so much

why the fuck are you doing this job when it pays so fucking badly. are there really no other options?

I deliberately slow down and let tractor trailers over whenever I can.
I'll also stop several car lengths away from stop signs if I see a truck about to make a sharp turn to give him more room.

Gotta put in the time to make good money. Made around $38k my first year, $57k last year and will make almost $65k this year.

Haven't heard anything about it

How much to fill up?
And how often?

I have a longstanding tradition of asking truckers which state has the worst drivers, and, surprisingly, I usually get the same answer. In your experience, which state has the worst drivers?

Also, what's your go-to radio station? Or do you have xm in that mofo?

Windshield washer fluid jug, I try my hardest not too piss in one but I have had too a couple times
I like it, was in a kw and that had plenty of room was in an international and hated it. Way too small
I don't always, but when we do were looking for a cute girl to show us some tits.
0 so far
Was the only option I had got suckered in but it does pay off with time doing it. Tough it out and you will make some good money.
Been here since 09 I miss it too. Try not to sit post like everyone else, fb fap ect. Jesus what happened to John the card stand

We appreciate it, we can't stop on a dime and we cant see the best around the truck. But not every truck driver, drives like they should with slow lane changes and proper turn signal. Remember we are the professional driver and some tend to forget that.

Livingston Montana like two weeks ago. Blew air horn, almost caught him with my trailer.

Matters on miles, don't run it to empty most of the time. I'd say costs my truck around 500$ to fill up.

>U 4 wheelers stop entering the highway at slow speeds expecting me to slow down when it's not safe for me to do so then speed off.
how about move the fuck into the next lane then dickhead

Swift= sure wish I finished training

And screw Navaho company drivers, they are terrible in Texas

why the fuck does the speedometer go all the way to 140MPH?

Lol, you are the one merging. Fact I don't have to slow down at all since I have the right away, when you see a truck move over you are the dice head for making him be nice because he can see you can't drive for shit. If it's unsafe for me to let you in your gonna speed up or slam on ur brakes or go into my trailer. I've seen it all already.

Currently team driving making 60,000 annual with three days off, not terrible my bro.

There needs to be more of you user

Swing wide it'sa fucking trailer
Swift spelled backwards two fags in white semi

Really though I've seen a lot of other drivers that back into a parking spot worse than swift drivers.

If somebody offered you more money you could make in a year to transport illegals aliens would you do it?

What weapons do you use to protect the goods?

Doing 95 in a semi through Colorado makes you feel godly I admit.

This guy gets it!

Negative, would end a career right away. Too big of a risk, it's already bad enough of careful we have to be

Do you wanna know what its like to drive an actual big rig? ask away.

Hahaha never herd those two before.

But true swift just gets a bad rap because of how many are on the road.

For the most part you shouldn't need a weapon but most truckers have a Billie club or a knife. Not suppose to carry a gun but I assume some do

in case your brakes go out and you fly down the side of a mountain, it's nice to know how fast you're going when you hit the ramp

I've always debated when I'm near Mexican border for let's say, one trip and I could retire super early? Every trucker I've known throws that funny idea around.

But not with people. Or bombs lol

Train would be cool, too bad it's hard as hell to get a chance to drive one without having family already working for a company
There are bad drivers like everywhere but swift just has the biggest numbers.

Thats not true, i got my job by simply applying online 8 years ago, then just jumping through all the hoops they had set up.

>retire super early
>implying you wouldn't want a little bit more before retiring

what kind of truck do you drive? pics? is there a truck you'd love to own/drive?

Ever get swarmed by migrant niggers or is that a purely European problem?

So many goddam Somalians. Fuck.

I drive a 2014 freightliner Cascadia, can't take pics from the outside, you have my info. Don't really want to own a truck and worry about taxes and everything else but maybe one day when I get tired of being a company driver
Naw if it did happen I'm dropping the clutch and I'm out. Let the police sort them out on the road.

Lol so fucking true, they are everywhere out here.

Sup fucker. I'm on hour 10 of this live unload.

do you have certain route? or do you drive all over the country? is there a state you havent driven through?

Dock time pay? I'm at like 16.50 hr

Volvo?

Wassup DOT!!!!! I see you there

Jesus Christ! I didn't realize shit was actually that bad over there! godspeed to you my European brothers.... FFS

Cascadia is top comfy. Best HVAC system on the road, too.
Freightliner service at every TA when you inevitably break down every two weeks too.

How are you guys getting around the GPS logbooks? Last company I worked for our drivers kept 3 (paper) books at all times. Company was so retarded they didn't know (or maybe care) that guys were going on 18 hours straight