The "gold" on the German flag is rapeseed yellow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Germany

Haven't the Germans had enough of this scheiße? What does the average German (not on Sup Forums) think about Merkel and the rapefugees?

How much cultural enrichment can the Germans take before getting angry again?

I grew up in Germany in the 90s and hate to see it like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_C--olgLsQE

youtube.com/watch?v=Bf5KHpEtDhc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=OQr47O_VwjE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=RlRbUBneF60
youtube.com/watch?v=DyzpYmszYZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=QWs9uSvq8oA
youtube.com/watch?v=ta3jBTU8MbE
youtube.com/watch?v=MjmgNeZMp4w
youtu.be/TZjRC1Z7SLw?t=245
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for Germany's sake

holy shit that first video

If you haven't seen With Open Gates yet:

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Also, the Greatest Story Never Told. The truth about Adolf Hitler. (WARNING: You might cry uncontrollably) It's about 6 hours long but you can watch piece by piece every day:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQr47O_VwjE

The new Eagle on the Euro looks like a steamrolled Chicken. This is too much.

UND WENN WIR EINMAL ENGEL SIND,
DANN FICK ICH DICH IM FLIEGEN~

:3

\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/
KOMM RAUS DEUTSCHLAND KOMM RAUS
\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/
\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/
\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/

Link the video, not the ugly site.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

What do you think of Frauke? I think she's pretty qt. Please elect her.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlRbUBneF60

Here's another song by WIZO.

Does anyone have any good German music? I'm in a very Germanboo mood right now.

Its the women, German women are the most naive ever. Women suffrage needs to be removed.

Nice eszet btw.

I think voting should go back to property owners at least.

why didn't they make the last color white? would look so much better?

You mean black red than white? I think it would look better as black white and red. White shouldn't be anywhere on the edges.

yeah those colors anyway, I guess it's to close to he Nazi flag

I kinda like this flag too.

Or is this one better?

Man, the Nazi flag was absolutely God-tier. It was simple and recognizable and was full of strength as well as a bit of mystery.

>implying the average thinks about anything but his Urlaub and Fußball

seriously, the average German is not affected by whats going on. Nothing really is happening at least not on any scale that it would worry most average citizens. Life has not changed. The clocks go round and round as always.

Those who do think about it dislike Merkel but see the alternatives as worse or are full on spiritual Kebabremovers who want to see this whole country burn.

The reality is that very few illegals are coming into Germany right now. We are now merely are slightely less worse France/Britain.

This one is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyzpYmszYZ4

youtube.com/watch?v=QWs9uSvq8oA

youtube.com/watch?v=ta3jBTU8MbE

youtube.com/watch?v=MjmgNeZMp4w

But what about the birth rates? Muslims having like 7 children while Germans have only around 1. It might be low-scale now but eventually, with the way the Germans seem to be applauding the extinction of its own inhabitants and the government looking away, you will see things like Muslim mayor, more no-go zones and more rapes.

>the birth rates

first off, the birth rates of "german" muslims are actually remarkebly low compared to france or sweden for example because we have pretty bad child services here. Germany is not a child friendly culture. France's and Britains white birthrate is also below the replacement rate as is the birth rate of white americans. Furthermore this is an abstract concept the vast majortity of people simply do not think about.

>Germans seem to be applauding the extinction of its own inhabitants

average German simply does not see it that way. Be it valid or not as i said life has not changed for the average citizen.

>you will see things like Muslim mayor, more no-go zones and more rapes

sure we'll see muslim mayors just like you have black mayors we'll have muslim majority cities eventually too just like you have nigger-cities. Things have to get alot worse before they'll get better.

PS there are no no-go zones in Germany unless you mean places like Bautzen or other poor areas in eastern Germany which are fairly dangerous for niggers. And yes there will be more rapes but Germany is quite a big country (the biggest) in the European context, shit happens every day, in Germany every day people are killed, raped, children dissapear. if it isnt some cologne style event its just run-of-the-mill daily news. You have a 35.000 black on white rape epidemic every year, nothing happens. Its just how it is.

Question: What is the joke here? Are they making fun of the Asian because he's a immigrant to Germany and can't speak German, yet he's badmouthing the AfD?

youtu.be/TZjRC1Z7SLw?t=245

starts around 4:10

oh lord, this show is the the poorly written cringey-leftist German version of the Today Show on german state TV. In the segment he is simply making fun of the AfD whats funny about the Asian guy is that you cant understand what he is saying and joke the host makes at the end is that the AfD deported him afterwards.

Oh, I didn't know Germany had chinks

I have a feeling german culture is going to rebound. inb4 another shoah

not alot, all together we have about half a million chinese, vietnamese, japanese, thais ect.

BLACK = FROM DARKNESS
RED = THROUGH BLOOD
YELLOW = INTO RAPE

Frauke is my Krautcrush