Clinton: Destroy Syria

archive.is/oSLJe

Clinton email: "Destroy Syria"

>In the email, released by Wikileaks, then Secretary of State Clinton says that the “best way to help Israel” is to “use force” in Syria to overthrow the government.

Ignore the sliding.

This is fucking crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/13/moveonorg-raising-funds-from-trump-protests-warns-/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-15/soros-alarmed-by-trump-pours-money-into-2016-race
bbc.com/news/business-35828747
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
archive.is/oSLJe
cnn.com/2012/08/20/world/meast/syria-unrest/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-03/super-rich-were-first-to-bail-when-lehman-collapse-ripped-stocks
forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2931325/Super-rich-buying-property-New-Zealand-bolthole-case-west-goes-meltdown.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/politics/senate-passes-bill-that-would-expose-saudi-arabia-to-legal-jeopardy-over-9-11.html
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/17/geller-trump-jews-david-horowitz-right/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a Zionist of the worst kind, like Wolf Blitzer and John Bolton level.

>IJustWantToSetTheWorldOnFire.mp3

It's not like she was incorrect. Syria has been for 50+ years a hostile state with an entire government built around being perpetually at war with Israel right on its border.

haha good. syria is a fucking hellhole. israel is our greatest foothold in the middle east. I love them more than any mudslime

>muh Israel

clearly she should be in prison

>muh Israel

This makes me upset

Except for
I S L A M
S
L
A
M

This is insane. This MUST make the news. We have here proof that this was done for the benefit of the Jews. This will wake so many people up if we can get it out there.

>overthrow a stable, secular leader
>allow another failed state where Wahabi jihadists can flourish

Jews are self-destructive lunatics who engineer their own persecution. That's why you shouldn't feel bad for insulting them--it actually gives them a religious/sexual/psychological orgasm.

Paving the way for Greater Israel

Why is this not a surprise?

Good post Aussie

i dont get this picture, what's so bad about it?

Nobody can be president if they can't pour a proper beer.

Jews are the most evil conniving group of people. They destroyed Europe to make place for a bigger Israel. It's a proxy war.

nothing wrong to donate to charity

>i dont get this picture, what's so bad about it?
INCORRECT FILL...REEEEEE!!!!

>“best way to help Israel”

Destabilize and depopulate the country, remove the leaders and install friendlier puppets.
>Take more refugees goyim!

Toasting in epic bread.

Dont forget about the golan heights
One of the largest oil deposits and is hotly contested between Israel and Syria
Now look at the company who has exclusive drilling rights with the Israeli government. Now look at who owns and is on the board of said company.

Don't let them slide this

>most of the highways going into Providence, RI is already 55mph
>still go 70
>flow of traffic is usually 75-80

speed limits don't mean shit. It's set by the driving habits of the populace. Good luck pulling us all over when we're all doing the same speed

WHY IS IT ON THE FUCKING GROUND.

oh shit nigger

> who has exclusive drilling rights with the Israeli government???

who!!??

H.clinton = world war 3

DONALD TRUMP= WORLD PEACE

She's smiling because she doesn't normally get that much head.

Bump

I literally have no problem with this.

the energy company with exclusive rights to drill with the Israeli govt is en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
Look at whos on the board

>hohol's summed up in one post

>flag
checks out

Why doesn't Sup Forums start shilling AGAINST hillary?

Don't you guys want to see the establishment fall??

you always were the best of the Soros goys

>Moveon.Org raising funds for Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/13/moveonorg-raising-funds-from-trump-protests-warns-/

>Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-15/soros-alarmed-by-trump-pours-money-into-2016-race

>Trump presidency rated among top 10 global risks: Economist Intelligence Unit

bbc.com/news/business-35828747

>General globalist subversion:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors

redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/

Except when they randomly pull ONLY YOU over and you get a ticket.

checked them, they are sliding hard but kek wills it

ucrania high again

The Hell she is!

Going to post my Greater Syria and /sg/ related content.

anotHER leak

>archive.is/oSLJe

It's sick desu. They love dressing up like Hitler and walking around miming him.

she's so fucking hawkish. how has she not alienated her base with this stuff?

Look at the cup. She can't pour a fucking beer properly

Hot damb Quints
Kek wills the spred of thia information

How do we know wikileaks is real?

>greentext
hard to say I do not know if my fellow ukrainians would agree though I think of them(and me) as being callus and pragmatic, though I admit I lack knowledge on the syrian conflict, the way I see it, it may be better in the long run for the middle east if the dictator is deposed.

Look at the way she tilts the glass compared to the Asian lady. She probably has a sip of beer in her glass, it's ridiculous. You do not fill a beer like that period. And it looks fucking delicious

>to “use force” in Syria to overthrow the government
I'm a little confused. Isn't that what she had been saying all along? Overthrow the Assad government? Giving the rebels (and later ISIS) weapons to do it? How is this news?

at no point does she actually say "Destroy Syria" in that email. In fact the tone of the email is far less controversial than the shit article tried to make it out to be.

Not that I'm a fan of Hillary's hawkishness, but this is no smoking gun. If anything, had the Obama administration listened to Clinton on Syria and not on Libya, we likely would have avoided the Syrian war from escalating as it did.

>fascist maidan
stopped reading right there.

Guys how do we know the documents arent fake

>"Look Bill, I poured a glass of alcohol just like this oriental."

Why the fuck would you send that in a email?

I bet that she was just assuring the israeli government that deposing assad was a good thing.

I still think that the US should have went into syria under the pretenses that assad was using chemical weapons.

the US taking out assad would have brought and end to the whole refugee crisis in europe for the US could have had, after occupying syria, funded the rebuilding of infrastructure and housing.

but alas obama chose not to, and now we isis in syria and iraq.

>it actually was the jews all along

No Obama administration funding the rebel uprising in the first place and destabilising Libya lead to where we are today

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
who?
all i see is 3 jews which isn't surprising since its a jewish company

Holy shit. This, without any shadow of a doubt should make it clear who runs our foreign policy. Fuck this cunt. Fuck Israel. They turned a relatively peaceful, prosperous, and secular nation into a hellhole and destroyed the lives of thousands. This evil cunt must not be allowed to become president. Even Bernie is a better proposition.
I doubt she is a Zionist. She is just an evil, power hungry whore who knows who her masters are. She has her own agenda. Same as Barry.

yes but obama layed down that "red line" a few years back saying that he would deploy US troops if assad used chemical weapons; assad "did" use chemical weapons, but obama did not deploy troops, instead striking some retarded deal with russia about getting rid of assad's chemical weapon stock pile.

I say he should have just deployed US troops.

Someone should turn that picture into a 'feels good' meme.

There's evidence that chemical attack shit was grossly exaggerated by the US Secretary of defense. I don't know the links, but I've seen them on here before.

No he didn't. Provide proof please, hohol.

What a hopelessly corrupt and shamelessly twisted human being.

Did Sup Forums hate this bitch before she ever ran for president?

Go die for Israel

>Syrian President Bashar al-Assad should heed U.S. warnings to neither use nor move chemical or biological weapons, lest he risk crossing a "red line" and provoke a U.S. military response, President Barack Obama said Monday.

>Genie Energy's Strategic advisory board is composed of: Dick Cheney (former vice president of the United States), Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch (media mogul and chairman of News Corp), James Woolsey (former CIA director), Larry Summers (former head of the US Treasury), and Bill Richardson, an ex-ambassador to the United Nations and energy secretary.

Some of the most wealthy and influential people have vested intrest in this company

Ur a fucking saint man

>the Secretary of State wants to weaken our enemies and their allies

Big fucking deal. That's what their supposed to do,

>The region is already destablized
>Let's destablize it some more!
>What could possibly go wrong?

>Syria
>Enemies

this does not matter, hell I would support the cia sending in assets to make it look like assad used chemical weapons.

what matters is that the US would have a reason(however fallacious) to go in and occupy syria.

this is not rocket science.

>wanting countries to not respect each others sovereignty

Bet you bitched and complained about crimea though right?

Ok then.

This will scare your pants too:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-03/super-rich-were-first-to-bail-when-lehman-collapse-ripped-stocks
Then this:
forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/
>Soros buys gold
>probably predicts global economic catastrophe

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2931325/Super-rich-buying-property-New-Zealand-bolthole-case-west-goes-meltdown.html
>1% (greatest allies) buying property to escape their execution or general world conflict

It get's worse:
nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/politics/senate-passes-bill-that-would-expose-saudi-arabia-to-legal-jeopardy-over-9-11.html
>Saudi's threaten to destroy the US economy over 9/11 conspiracy
World war three starts NOW. Something HUGE has just happened.

Why should Syria be our enemy? This approach to foreign policy is unconstitutional and immoral.
And why do you want the US to be involved in another war?

>breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/17/geller-trump-jews-david-horowitz-right/

And worse still.

Jews know they just fucked up. It's rope or the samson option.

Soros buying gold says one thing: the US dollar is about to disintegrate.
Jews know that this is the last straw.

It's on.

crimea is different because russia annexed it. such a thing has not happened since ww2. there are certain rules that states must abide by in this new(post ww2) world order, and not annexing foreign land is one of those rules.

I think that it would be the most efficient solution to the syria conflict if the US just went in and occupied syria.

>crimea is different because russia annexed it. such a thing has not happened since ww2. there are certain rules that states must abide by in this new(post ww2) world order, and not annexing foreign land is one of those rules.
>I think that it would be the most efficient solution to the syria conflict if the US just went in and occupied syria.

Have you not read the thread.
Who wants this war the most?

LE HAPPY MERCHANT

Stop being fooled.