S/fur

s/fur

you know me
work in an hour...

Robot furries anyone?

Both furries and robots are fetishes of mine.

Warning is just too cute

Now that's worth a fap.

I hope you're saving money now, I doubt a custom furry gynoid will come cheap when they hit the market in a few decades

Damn she's hot!

Let's turn this thread into a robo fur thread shall we?

Yes this one is damaged.

wuts a robut

I need to save up for that!

All organic furries are inferior.

Robotic furries are superior furries.

FürFriday

Hi there

good evening, guys
how is everyone?

heya dani
how's your furry friday been so far?

Double Hi

Hi there

hello!
I'm doing well enough, thanks
how're you?

G'eweningnings

hi Dani

I'm great, enjoying summer break. spent a whole week at a metal festival, next week I'm gonna go rock climbing in the mountains; life's good :3

G'ewenings

Average

Single Hi

welp
i got 10 minutes before go time
do the whole, before i leave routine
so, more or less
G'bye

See you

Furwell

oh yeah, I remember you mentioning plans for that a while back, I'm happy to hear you've been having a good time!

average ain't so bad, I guess

have a good time at work, seeya later

cya, have a nice day

Looks like Bussaca and literally the furst time ever I've seen a coloured Bussaca piece

They told me I could be anything so I became average

I must power down now.

Goodbye my fellow robo furries.

Until next time.

later, furend
have a good night

walking in the park just the other day baby

what do, what do you think I saw?

nice paws

nice trips

howdy

Hey Sunshine

What's good?

nice paws

I ain't up to much at the moment
considering going out to grab some fast food

how're things on your end?

I must be off and catch a little sleep, see you!

G'niti

Don't let the bed bugs yiff you.

Things are fine, it's Friday and there's not much going on. I just put a Led Zeppelin record on

I kinda want to go grab a case of beer and try to finish it tonight while playing super nintendo but I know I shouldn't.

Bye Gears

goodnight

that sounds pretty fun, you have something you need to be up early for tomorrow?

Does this count? Only one I have on my laptop

maybe it's a fan edit?

Not really but I'm trying to get back into shape and be serious about it this semester.

I'd kill to do a 250 or better PFT and right now I'm nowhere close. Running slow, weak core muscles, and like four pull ups. Beer certainly won't help me do that, but it's Friday and there's nothing else to do. It's a toss up.

good night, Gears

ah yeah I getcha, I've been trying to get into the habit of exercising regularly, myself. I'm sure you can come up with something fun to do that doesn't involve alcohol, maybe pirate a movie or something

Is that you, stronk sis?

I'm about to do an abs workout. Athlean X has some good videos on that. I use to be able to do like 3 pullups the beginning of this summer but now I can do like 10.

Nah just found he was* still active and had* an FA and there's plenty coloured stuff there

>*) He wrote an FA journal entry yesterday that he's leaving (the fandom?) furever, ror

I might do that, that sounds pretty good. I'm just starting to realize that since I don't have roommates I do need to keep myself occupied.

That's a good habit if you can keep it. What kind of stuff are you doing right now?

shut up bitch

How much do you weigh now? Losing weight can help a lot with pull ups. Otherwise it comes down to brute strength