This is your daily reminder that his opponent is black

This is your daily reminder that his opponent is black.

You do realize that he's white, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUMVQI5CyvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=PUMVQI5CyvI

Is this basketball?

SHUT YO FOOKIN MOUWTH

lulz

bump

McGregor is gonna get his shit rocked and it won't even be close.

You don't just jump into another sport and challenge the champion.

I'm certain Mayweather would get liquified in an MMA fight against McGregor, but the arena's already been chosen.

Can't wait for this little Irish dick to end up on flaccid on the mat

You do know what MMA stands for right? You don't think he knows how to box? You're fucking dumb. Mayweathers illiterate ass is gonna be running away from him just like when he fought Manny. I hope he kills him. Fucking stupid nigger. The only country in the world that an illiterate piece of dog shit like that could become that rich. He's done.

No he's not. He's a potato nigger which is just as bad as real niggers.

Holy fuck conor is packing some heat in them undies

FOOK DE MAYWEDDERS

that tattoo is retarded

Of course he's white. That's why I'm not watching the fight. Everyone knows a nigger has no chance against the superior whiteman. That's why there where never slave revolts because being the master race, we kept those ungrateful niggers in place.

You'll never find a more ungrateful, lazy, ignorant race than niggers. We take them out of the jungle, we cloth them, feed them, give them a place to stay, and all we ask was to pull their weight and do their job, but nooooooo, God forbid they work. Even now they rather live on government instead of working and bettering themselves because despite having contributed nothing to society but shit music and social decay, the world owes them. Even if a nigger has any talent like in art or something they just waste it spray painting and defacing property because that's what niggers do, destroy things.

White man is two words, dipshit.

Can't wait to see Mayweather get his ass kicked. Unless he paid for the win like he usually does.

Bout' to see a MMA guy get rekt by one of the worlds best boxers

Not sure of the point of your post. Are you concerned that if Mayweather loses that means that McGregor will then own him and have him work the fields on his potato farm? Please explain.

hes a little shit fenian who is going to get his knocked the fuck out, cocky IRA faggot.

Not OP, but it's my understanding that Mayweather is the clear favorite. Hence the black comunity is again looking forward to seeing their new idol shine.

>Floyd wins
"Lol white people lose again, mad white boizz? WE STILL KANGZ AND SHEIT"

>Conor wins
"White people robbed another black man of glory. Typical white people. Cheated/

>McGregor is gonna get his shit rocked and it won't even be close.
>You don't just jump into another sport and challenge the champion.

I agree, seriously doubt McGregor will even be able to land a single punch through Mayweather's defense.

It's like taking a sports car off of the showroom floor to race with professionally tuned sponsor maintained racecars.

McGregor can't win this faight.

Even if he somehow manages to knock Mayweather out for a 10 count, Stephen Smith will be on ESPN the next day saying that McGregor's KO wasn't due to McGregor's skill but rather due to Mayweather being 40.

No way in hell black people will ever accept that a white man can fight. Even if he knocks him out, they'll call it luck.
McGregor can't win this fight.

IRA NAZI ABLEIST

>falling for the obvious race bait and watching this jew-owned fight like a good goy

This.

Nigger detected.

Accurate

Fag detected

A nigger wouldn't know that