Why are some girls so smelly? Why don't they take the time and apply the effort to get their chemistry worked out...

Why are some girls so smelly? Why don't they take the time and apply the effort to get their chemistry worked out? It's like they've got a second mouth between their legs and many don't like to brush, floss, or gargle. Take care of that thing, girls.

Same with guys. I can't count how many dudes are just walking around with the worst BO ever

yeah vaginas get nasty

Stank pussy and stank dick are both very really problems.

i wanna lick that so bad.
moaaaaarrrrr

moar

moar

I would latch onto that opening with my entire mouth and literally just drink that shit up. I love a good running stream pussy.

agreed

I'd like to crack her open and take a whiff.

There are girls you can smell through their jeans. This should be hygiene 101 but some it's not even in their thought universe.

i remember in elementary school when i sat next to this stinky girl i thought she just ate a lot of fish but then when i lost my virginity it all became clear

Genitalia always smells. It's impossible to get rid of it, and you wouldn't want to because it's mostly good bacteria

Totally. There was a girl in the 2nd grade who smelled one day. She said she brought tuna fish for lunch, but looking back I think it was probably her pussy. Then in the 6th grade there was a black girl who had a problem one day. They ended up calling her parents to come get her. I remember it actually smelled like fish sticks my mom would bake for dinner. So on that one I was a bit conflicted. It was a relatively nice smell made bad because it was coming from a person.

fug looks like a post op tranny. 0/10

No no no she's just got that shiny freshly shaven coinslot.

Most of time that fishy smell is caused by a minor bacterial infection.
After a week of appropriate treatment (antibiotic gel) she should smell fine

This

It's not just a fishy smell though. It's not as simple as a bit sweat which is fine. It's like there's something off down there.

I love a nice wet pink pussy.

doesn't look anything like one faggot

Different bacteria probably
A girl's standard smell/taste should be neutral to ever so slightly sweet

That's what I'm after. A bit sweaty, maybe like an armpit, but practically neutral.

sauce nao

If your girl has a weird smell/taste tell her. It has nothing to do with hygiene, girls get these infections and they SHOULD be treated for it