The earth is flat. Prove me wrong

The earth is flat. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

stuffin.space/
youtube.com/watch?v=wz01pTvuMa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try. CGI.

that's the moon you idiot

if earth is flat what keeps it from folding?

Explain how the movement of an eclipse would work on a flat earth

density

Would work on both

get around it.

Which letter in EXPLAIN didnĀ“t you get?

explain this dick in your mouth

i am alien and earth is triangle

if earth is flat then where does the mariana trench lead to?

wtf is wrong with this guy?

answer the question sir

You got it bud...

he natural physics of water is to find and maintain its level. If Earth were a giant sphere tilted, wobbling and hurdling through infinite space then truly flat, consistently level surfaces would not exist here. But since Earth is in fact an extended flat plane, this fundamental physical property of fluids finding and remaining level is consistent with experience and common sense.

where does it lead to though

ain't no planet X coming cuz ain't no space cuz ain't no globe earth. fool, prove me earth ain't flat

Are you on drugs?

no tell me the answer now please

Why are rain drop round and NOT flat?

Burden of proof lies with the proposer.

cuz god made it so nigga.

hey, earth be flat, if it wuz round we'd fall of it into space and shit ya dummy

>that's the moon you idiot
That's the moon which our planet casts a shadow on. The shape of the shadow is what really takes the ol' noggin for a joggin'!

How does a plan fly from Tokyo to Canada? Why can you see Russia from Alaska? Why haven't we hit the ice wall that surrounds the world? How can we loop around the world if the earth is flat?

I hope you're trolling

>Nice try. CGI.
Except for the fact that everyone can see the moon with their own eyes.

You can hope for whatever you like, but you don't live on a flat planet.

stuffin.space/

flat earth theory is fucking shit and contradicts other flat earth theory. None of it stands up to scrutiny.

I'm not a flat earther you idiot. The crescent of the moon is not caused by the earth's shadow. The only time the shadow of earth is cast onto the moon is during a lunar eclipse.

We wouldnt have landfills if the earth was flat because we would dump trash over the side.

Try harder next time

Why would I prove you wrong?
This way you stay stupid and are super easily to identify once I meet you for me to simply go away from you.

How come the moon is at China at night and in the U.S in the morning?

And how come satellites show us otherwise?

Checkmate atheists

You are also proposing hat the earth is round so you have an equal burden of proof.

A statement that you might be able to meet on is that the earth exists and has a shape. From there you are both making assertions and both bear the burden of proof. The problem is that proving the earth is round is actually a quite complex thing to do. If you haven't done it, you should try. Protip, you cant because the earth is flat.

Different user but how does the shape of the moon change again? I remember learning it in school but I've forgotten how

youtube.com/watch?v=wz01pTvuMa0

>fish eye lens camera
nice try flat hater

Other than these dank troll threads what would you gain even if you did prove the earth was flat?

chuck testa

People who believe the earth is flat are too dumb to understand the proof that it isn't.

truth

If the world was flat, it would be daytime and nighttime everywhere in the world at the same time. There's proof ya mongol...

Because even from moderately tall mountain peaks one can easily discern that the earth is a sphere.

Retard. Die.

You people are so dense. I once shown a flat earther a video on why the world was round and he somehow managed to think it was a video arguing for his case

It gets bumpy and quite lumpy

The knowledge that we live on a sweet earth frisby.

GPS works.

kek... can't believe the amount of people that have fallen for your bait

>flat ass

That's not how a fish eye works.

Even after all this time, I can't figure out if people who say they think the earth are round are just trolling to get a reaction or actually are so stupid as to hold that opinion.

Curious, how do flat earthers explain gravity? just a magical force that pulls things down with equal force across a 2d plane?

If the earth was flat, gravity would be experienced differently depending on where you are in the world

The earth is an oblate spheroid, prove me wrong.

The earth is moving upwards which creates a downward force on things on it.

That is wrong, you know not one please calm

You are wrong. Prove me wrong.

Op faggot logic

once took a rope round the earth to prove it was ball

movement doesn't cause force, acceleration/deceleration does. So you're saying the earth has constant linear acceleration in one direction?
you've said nothing
furthermore, how do flat earthers explain the fact that it can be daytime in one part of the world and night in another, or the fact that days are longer or shorter depending on how far north/south you are?

Gravity doesn't pull things down, it pulls things towards the highest density of matter.
We just perceive it as down because the closest highest density of matter is inside of the ball we live on.

Its a gateway conspiracy moving on to bigger dumb shit hypotheses: vaccinations, nein 11,

Perhaps the earth is not what it looks like

plate tectonics demands a spherical,not flat model to work . If earth were flat we wouldnt have eartquakes.

yeah obviously, that's what I'm saying.

what i meant by the question is how does someone claiming the earth is flat explain gravity, on a spherical earth it is as you say of course. on a flat earth it would require a different explanation.

alright i get it, im being baited

Yes because there is no friction in space. Whenever you jump the earth moves up which feels like you're moving downward. The earth catches up because your jump is slowed down buy the air particles.

One dude tried to tell me that this is just how density works, light things float up, heavy things fall down.
I then asked him why they did that, he couldn't give a good response to that other than reiterating what he had already said.

Bra....

What is pushing the earth up and how come we haven't moved away from other celestial bodies if this is what it does?

The earth is flat. Prove me wrong.

Protip: I'm a fucking faget

you realise that would require accelerating at 9.8m/s PERMANENTLY. lol which means you would eventually exceed the speed of light.

Okay troll, the diagram of a flat earth presents multitudes of problems of equal of which I'll go over. Thanks is the sunlight problem, if the earth is a flat plain then it would have to be daytime everywhere on earth at the same time. With no natural curvature the sunset rays will not be obstructed causing the whole planet to be at the same light levels. Light rays are the fastest moving thing on the planet and would span across a flat earth with ease regardless of the earth's size. This effect is even further exemplified by the fact that the flat earth model places the sun in an orbit around earth, a close orbit.

There is all the Evidence around the world against you. God speed you stupid nigger

What if our eyes arent real?

Your brain is flat anf you just proved that

Billions of years ago something either bumped into the earth or the earth propelled when it was formed by a star. Same story for others cbs. In space no friction to slowed down so status quo for some time.

she is flat like your head

Seems like quite the coincidence that a flat earth got hit exactly in the middle of its underside, just so we could get an even sensation of gravity on the top of it.

You prove that youre right. We dont prove youre wrong. Its a backwards argument.

If it were flat then why havent the cats pushed everything off?

Then you need to go see a doctor because you need serious help.

The earth is not flat. Prove me wrong.

There is no edge.

Because NASA is covering up free energy and also the sun is close. Checkmate ball earthers

Well that the thing about the universe. If the earth was hit a millimetre left or right, you would of fell of when it spun around, meaning you wouldn't be able to contemplate the vast odds.

fucking this

nah burden of proof lies with the person making the claim. until this is done, fuck off

smart guy here knows whats up

There is an atmosphere you autist, and the gravity and magnetic force of the spherical earth allows for this fluid dyamics

The earth is fat. Just like my dong.