Hey Sup Forums. I really need money to pay off some bills, pay rent and pay for basic needs. I lost my Job...

Hey Sup Forums. I really need money to pay off some bills, pay rent and pay for basic needs. I lost my Job, I don't want to get kicked out. Nobody else will help me. If you donate $50 or more I'll try to stay in contact with you and think of something special to do for you.

Roll 69 and I'll post more tits

My Paypal to help out is [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/38buwuv4nbf7bvevni6vwfkg
youtube.com/watch?v=dcq819H6Fu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same post last week. Stop shilling Sup Forums for money. You don't need it you just want to see how pathetic some of these beta males are for female contact.

No fuck you

>I'll try to stay in contact with you and think of something special to do for you.
>I'll try to stay in touch

What the fuck is so important that you can't stay in touch with your provider? You don't have a job so you should have seas of time.

If selling yourself to afford rent is your thing, why not offer 25 guys 2 dollar blowjobs?

Fuck off or show your pussy. Your choice

What will you do for $300?

Post ass and ill seriously consider. But I like to pay for what im getting,

Thank you, stay in contact and send some extra pics, possibly give phone number and more over time.

will you suck my penis

No

FEET

69 get for butthole

show feet

Hmmm, show ass please

I'll give you $1000 to fly out here and fuck me, traveling expenses covered, and letting me record it and posting it here later.
I do not care about getting tits.jpg in my e-mail. If you're serious this is your chance.

I saw a post very similar to this recently, and after some donkey donated $40 it was revealed that the photo was a photoshop, originally posted to r/gonewild

pretty good scam, as long as there are morons that fall for it

Moar!

Okay, I'll "try" to donate $50 or more.

why not just get a local hooker for $200?

Do you want to see me fuck her or not? I feel like you're missing the point.

what if you get a bf or a job you fucking leech?

yeah a new happy fapping thread ^^

k

t7ghj

where do you live?just say your state or country

don't feed the pig ... it's a scam

?

why don't you do this the reputable way — become a lazy cam whore?

It's a scam man it's a scam

Kik?

Wow are you really this dumb?
Don't you know that this is against paypal rules? Reported. Enjoy having your funds frozen and account deleted

Thi is fake

you posting more?

guz am in real fucking need, could someone borrow me 5o bucks, paypal is edward98cooper. please?

amazing boobs!!

Go record yourself blowing a homeless guy on the street and post vid and I'll donate

Still here, not fake and I still want help.

I'm not proud of his and I really would appreciate it if someone could help me and we could stay friends.

I'm posting more if more people roll and I get some help.

please i need like 30$, for my internet bills, my moms mad at me and wont pay me a crap. i promise to rreturn back asap with a lil interest, please

sure

write a sad face on your belly

Feet babe, show feet from the top

Post those soles OP

but who was camera

pro tip: more pics = higher chance someone give you money

That hair is a big red flag.......

I know a guy that does something similar to this. He pays cam models to take pics and then pretends to be the girl on Sup Forums/other social media getting suckers to pay money for nudes. He makes around $4000 a month being a NEET.

This,

It's the only way to prove your authenticity

I´m a virgin, so post a picture of your smile :)

will see the hair, looks great

rollie

rollie polie

13 years old girl nude
satoshibox.com/38buwuv4nbf7bvevni6vwfkg

MODS MODSMOSMSODSOMDOS

youtube.com/watch?v=dcq819H6Fu4

>user pays her 50$ as beta male as he is
>Bitch sends him a boob pic
>user tries to keep the conversation
>No response
>End of the story

lol

>you woke me up for this.jpg

emailed you

Snapchat is easier for me, will you addd me if I post my ID?
Or post yours