Remember when Trump was entertaining, made good points, and influenced the political race? I miss that

Remember when Trump was entertaining, made good points, and influenced the political race? I miss that.

Now all he does is deny that he did stupid things and make up pet names for people he hates. He's like a fucking kid.

When did that happen?

Trump has always been an IRL shitposter since the beginning of his political 'career'.

Baby's first shill thread

Shilling for who? Shit candidate 1 or shit candidate 2?

Remember when it was difficult to spot a shill?

Damn really makes you think...
I am a #cruzmissile now

Wow, really opened my eyes.

Guess we should all be #artilleryforhillary

Cruz was a joke, even worse than Trump.

Maybe #maketrumpgreatagain

SAGE

wtf
I hate Trump now

If they paid me I'd wreck Trump all fucking day on places where it actually mattered.

because the debates stopped

But he's been doing the same shit the whole time. Remember low energy jeb? Little Marco? Lyin ted? He's been name calling a long time, and now he's just damage controlling the shit he said for votes in the republican primary because he's gearing up for the general. He says the exact same shit he was saying since he started, just a little toned down now since we're getting closer to the general

mods mods mods

He hadn't started Low Energy Jeb yet at the point I'm referring to. That was when the circus started.

>thinking the mods might not also be the paid shills

>baww someone's posting an anti trump opinion, quick, ban him!!!
Top kek @ trumpbabbies

go back to laying bricks, pedro

>leaf meme intellectuals

OP is right, I'm a #Cruzmissile now

You have to admit he's not as cool as he was months ago.

OMG you're fucking right OP

#I'mWithHer

cause the meme is dying. memes aren't immortal

OP is right.
That's why I now support the Hilldog.
It's time for a woman president!

The whole internet is a mass shilling weapon for the lies of democracy and corporatism.

the Amish are some of the few people in this cursed babylonian "nation" actually fighting back.

So you're saying you have no life and do it for free?

honestly, I hate Hilldog but I want to see her win, not because I prefer her to Trump but because we need the most horrible presidency possible to cause America to collapse.

No president can fix America, it's been dead a long time, at least since WWII (I'd even argue Civil War). Just let it fall apart already. No point fighting for such a degenerate country.

Cause he's mainstream now.

That and it seems like he actually wants to win, before it was more of a carefree indifference.

As if you're capable of wrecking anything remotely related to Trump.

Also, Hillary wants to lock down the internet. At this point I can't wait because internet distraction is the main reason why actual conservatives never do shit, they're pacified.

Take away the bread and circuses and a happening could actually happen, or at the very least an underground net would form