Last

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDEGcl0w7F4
youtu.be/izy-M4TtFrM
youtube.com/watch?v=owVpXYN41e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

goob is more dangerous than woodley dude

my wife is calling me, its clean up time. see you guys lol

fuck the mod who banned me i will end your life literally if i find out where anyone who even applied to become a janitor lives

goob actually is a better striker you pleb, do you even have fight pass

So whats the earliest McGregor returns to UFC if he really fights Mayweather?

if he died in 2017 he could be reincarnated in 2018 at the earliest and then be old enough to compete around 2036 for ufc 619

next year

What the HECK did you say about Schaub? Better watch that mouth you stupid IDIOT. Schaub is a self made multimillionaire, certified badass, t-shirt mogul, sneaker expert, one part of one of the most popular podcast in the world and just a great guy. What have you achieved in life? Nothing. Now shut the HECK up and leave.

The movie or the UFC program?

>if he really fights Mayweather?

tough to say lad

He's a shit fighter

can confirm that the UFC program is absolute shit, it's terrible and not worth it at all

the early access that you gain to tickets are not tickets in desirable areas, which are made unavailable to Fight Club members and can only be accessed when the tickets go on sale to the general public

the "early access" that is gained by subscribing to the newsletter is the exact same. you can't get front row center tickets through the early access methods, and seeing as they are making you pay additional money in order to ensure that you get tickets, you'd think they have it a bit backwards.

the people willing to pay more money for early access don't want bad seats. that's super dumb

moron

I used the early access feature last year for numerous European events, I guess it was a bit more useful since those events tend to sell out much quicker than North American ones.

you could have gotten better seats if you waited

Lots of spergs are now getting unbanned.

Goodbye comfy /heem/

2/19/2017 - 2/20/2017

>goob actually is a better striker you pleb

What does that have to do with anything?

The Euro evetns tend to sell out pretty quickly and then the tickets get sold on ticketmaster etc. for double the price. How would you advise buying tickets?

GET OUT OF THERE TRAVIS!

Derrick "Beat your wife? I'll end your life" Lewis

Did he let the dog out?

DEFEND YOURSELF

early stoppage compared to what he let happen to BJ Penn

Lewis is the uncle tom trump supporter doe

Nope

Look at Alvarez's face

I could tell this fight was over from the second he first got dropped. He looked like he didn't know what hit him, probably because he didn't.

Lewis is an honorary white man

youtube.com/watch?v=BDEGcl0w7F4

The second I saw Mario Yamasaki was reffing this shit I knew I was gonna watch this exact scene play out lmao

Never

don't stop punching till he wakes up in bellator

the canadian events get sold out quickly too my man

usually the UFC allows whatever venue is hosting the event to sell the tickets with their own method. in my case most recently it was the actual arena in ottawa and I had to use their website to buy tickets, and it was random so you had to continually reroll and hope for the best.

you're right, the good tickets get bought up quickly and then resold on ticketmaster for a lot more, the reason being that it can be difficult to get good tickets if you don't know what you're doing. my advice would be to make sure you're on the ball right when the tickets go up for sale and set some rules for yourself based on what you're willing to pay, what sections are unacceptable etc, and just start rerolling tickets until you get a set you're happy with.

if you don't mind selling tickets yourself, then buy a set that you deem acceptable and then start rerolling for a real homerun location.

and of course, this is all assuming that you don't have the disposable income to just say fuck it and pay whatever some asshole on ticketmaster is asking for the real good seats. I actually had front row seats (along the glass in a hockey arena, not floor seats) to UFC 206 in my online cart but my dad buggered his knee up and couldn't go. so you can definitely get lucky

You wish chump

>rocked by nate
keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

>sperg
>comfy

fucking dork
fuck you you little rule loving cunt i will literally murder you in a parking lot or in your home anywhere

nate is also a good striker

Give me a place to meet i'll beat you to death with my hands I don't give a fuck I'm tired of you pasty zeroes sitting behind keyboards with your artificial protection i'll kill anyone of you i'll kill anyone anytime anywhere i literally don't care

>block shots with head
>literally all you have to do to beat me is leg kicks

@74321393
@74321411

Mommy forgot to label the meds correctly

nate is a rangy lanklet chin-babby with close to zero striking defense.

well?

also, there are a few tricks you can do when you're rolling for seats if it's a random distribution type of system. having a bit of programming wiring knowledge helps a bit.

when you're selecting what seats you want, it usually limits you by price range, so you're just saying "gold tickets only" or "gold tickets or brown tickets" or maybe it lets you pick your own price range.
I would strongly recommend trying as many different combinations of search picks as you can. more than once I've had tickets not show up where they should have with one type of search that show up every single time with another type of search

for example, selecting "floor tickets only" and "$200-$300" might have different search results than "floor tickets only" and "best possible tickets", even if tickets within that price range are actually the best possible. I've definitely had that happen more than a few times.

there's another american on here that buys tickets a lot and could probably also provide a bit more insight, he seemed to know his shit when I was talkign to him about it last year

yamasaki is a terrible ref lol

Ferguson by meme submission in r4

Khabeeb by 5 rounds of Herb not noticing Tony's arm is broken

NEW CHAMP CAMP
youtu.be/izy-M4TtFrM

>"Nate, why don't you check leg kicks?"
>because it just hurts

this clip is a pretty good example of what I was talking about when I said it's very hard to not eat that left hand

gooby is fucking faster than most people give him credit for. he doesn't just have power, he's really fast too

dumb argument dude, there are guys at 135 knocking people out and you're pretending that a perfectly placed punch from a man that weighs 180lbs and knows how to box shouldn't rock you? lmao bitch please

>a flailing retard
>someone who knows how to box

okay.jpeg

nigger, he got tagged by the same combo 6 or 7 times. and whats with the 135 argument? just because lineker has ko power doesnt mean anyone bigger has it too retard

>nate is a good striker

*dabs repeatedly*

youtube.com/watch?v=owVpXYN41e8

nate was the weight of a black hole in that octagon

"nate diaz doesn't know how to box" - surprise guess who

>nigger, he got tagged by the same combo 6 or 7 times.
buddy what the fuck are you even arguing right now, do you even know? do you even know what you are arguing right now

>no footwork
>no head movement
>only throws 1-2s
"nate diaz is a good boxer"
t.Adan

you do not have a fucking clue

B A S E D

T - W O O D

>nate is a good boxer
he chinbabbied his way into the second and hit conor with the same combo.

you think conor can take tyrons shots? nigger please

If Conor and Nate had a boxing match, Nate would get pieced up because he is unironically a shitty boxer. He's a heavy bag with long arms.

/thread

>k-k-ing conor

Shouldn't you be at a youtube comment section somewhere?

>you think conor can take tyrons shots? nigger please
you literally don't know what you're arguing about

Conor spent the majority of his camp sparring with a 6'0" tall professional boxer. he didn't do this because Nate is bad at boxing lol

"Nate is a bad boxer"

-An idiot who started watching MMA in 2016

"Nate is a legit mutherfucker man, he can be champ easy"

-An idiot 196'er

"King Conor is da best evar"

-An idiot who started watching MMA late 2016

the whole argument started because he claimed conor being a better striker means hes more dangerous than woodley.

conor got rocked and cucked by someone with TERRIBLE striking

"a boxer with shitty to non-existent footwork can be a good boxer"
-someone who's never watched a boxing match in their fucking life.

Conor McGregor

>Connor on 12 rounds

hmmm

"Nate is a bum,they should give the fight to Faber

-196 heem

Are you unironically unaware that boxing rounds are 3 minutes long?

1 year anniversary coming up for real.

>the whole argument started because he claimed conor being a better striker means hes more dangerous than woodley.
the entire argument started because I claimed that Woodley's striking is not on Conor's level. And it isn't.

It doesn't need to be for it to be more effective. Woodley has the threat of the takedowns that GSP would need to keep in mind, while Conor is solely a left hand.

>Woodley's striking is not on Conor's level

Based on what you goof? lol

"Get in my guard" - me

>the rory fight didn't happen

>some heemsters are still in denial pretending this never happened

>striking is the only thing that matters
See maia condit
>being the better striker always means you win striking exchanges
See schaub crocan

You should be able to slove this, 12x3 > 5x5?

What does Rory have to do with Magiga lol?

He would also get eleven minutes of rest.

"Nobody can take dat lef han shawt."
-Gooby Goober

t. literal 205'er who went back and watched king conor fights

wonderboy is far more dynamic and elusive and still got his shit slapped on multiple occasions by woodley

>implying this won't happen to goob on a grander scale

Heeminder that Johny confirmed it was training in a Gi, NOT STEAKS, that has led to his massive career resurgence.

36-11 > 25-4 purely mathematically speaking I am in the right here, please close the tab, you can post in the next thread

I actually prefer sitting at a slight elevation (usually behind the media), I feel its by far the best view.

>rocked by nates jab
>can take that roidrage overhand right

Cheers la, I don't really have an issue getting decent seats with early access. At worst I just try it over a few times. Got my early access code for London from a guy on FB.

>not eating gi and training in steak 5 times daily

but the best sections aren't even available for early access

like you usually can't even buy tickets in the center of the arena during early access. you can get decent seats sure but you can't get the best seats

What kind of idiot compares Rory to Conor? They're not the same fighter at all you moron haha, did you even watch what Rory did to Nate you casual?

literally didn't say either of those things lol