Shota

shota

straight shota best shota

if it is with lolis, ok, but it's mom son every fucking time, so no - gay shota!

footjobs are nice desu

god damn this is some low quality content

Then post better

cute!

i am

Love this

Young boys thread is nice thread. Me like.

Any lurkers?

Waow.

Last shota good shota

Took me awhile to realize.
Damn, butters hung.

Tfw you a irl shota but also a shotacon lol

Special fuck you to whoever commissioned or thought of this.
They're not wrong, just an asshole for pointing it out.

So dam cyoot

>mfw this shit isnt illegal

Honestly, it's bad enough you're fags but you're also pedophiles. The meaning of your entire existence is that you'll make people uncomfortable to take their kids in public. I don't shake fags hands because I'll probably get aids, now I gotta worry about you guys leering at my kid.

Honestly... you'll never have a meaningful relationship, you'll never have kids, and you're all going to live with a constant victim complex because you like to think you're special for liking not only dicks but little kids dicks. Most people find this shit sickening, and you're masturbating to it. Imagine being that fucked up mentally. You're so fucked up you can't even understand why other people think you're fucked up. Now that is FUCKED up.

I know it's not "politically correct" but honest to god I wish our president would put fags in prison and send all pedophiles to the firing range.

Disgusting.

Neat.

You're wasting your time.

>tfw I spent the last six hours setting up a private minecraft server for a school

Am I a god to all shotas now?

Why u wanna north korea shota, they are cute. Also i'm not even pedo because i like guys my age which happen to be shotas. And people who like guys in puberty are called ephebophiles. Know your fagism

You know what's really "neat"? If I ever see your faggot ass in the real world you'll be too busy looking at my child to see the 357 I'll have in your fucking face before you can blink.

Am I trying to change anyones mind? Fuck no. But if the world is going to slowly just accept fags and pedophiles and trannies etc... I want them to know not everyone is going to take that shit laying down. If in 100 years someone looks back and wonders where it all went wrong, I want them to know we weren't all disgusting queers and child rapist apologists.

ephebophiles

haha what the fuck? You guys think making up new words every couple of weeks will make you even more special, or are you trying to hide something?

Make up more words to describe your sexual fetishes and call people dumb for not bothering to keep up. That's what makes your life worth living huh?

It actually exists you can google it senpai :3

Fucking neato, get out of here little man. Why don't you go to your NRA meeting and try explaining what you were doing on a shota thread I'm certain threating murder is going to go over so well.

Good job.
Is this a lit version of Spiderman?

>threating murder

You scared queer?

Learn to spell. And read.

Not at all, are you?

>Learn to spell
I'm sorry, where is my mistake?

i'm the one in the middle chilling out

>threating

Haha I see, thank you.

Why are you even here if you detest this so much?

So you chose one of the least permanent methods possible to express this to people 100 years from now?