Bang

Bang

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TfadJj4d5K4
youtu.be/zwO9PSe-uG4
youtu.be/8vdaOwdO5N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what cartoon is this? I see this character a lot.

It's Cowboy Bebop, a silly sci-fi show with a large budget for its time and great fucking music.

Bebop is only remembered because of the visuals and soundtrack. Story and characters are not good

>another cowshit bebop thread in reddi/tv/ the catalog

what epik eceleb recently talked about it?

Oh shit!

Nobody, but Keanu Reeves had a bad cough yesterday.

Show is amazing, man.

Got the special edition Blu-ray and now you can only find it for 3-400+.

You can argue the story, but the characters are one of the best things about it.

Cowboy Bebop was good. I liked Samurai Champloo even more. Space Dandy was trash though, I don't know what that bullshit was.

Cowboy Bebop

I tried to marathon it but the show's so damn comfy it made me fall asleep. I'll continue tomorrow.

>you're gonna carry that weight

Its been 6 years since i first watched it and im still carrying it
I'd love if they made another self-contained animated movie with the same cast.

Yeah, I liked the first episode of Dandy, but then when the show just descended into shitty humor and DUDE BOOBS LMAO XD I lost interest after the first 13 episodes.

I didn't want to like that show either, but it's probably the most genius and genuinely subversive series Japan has done in a while. If you can overcome the nu-anime sensibility there's a genuinely excellent show there.

You lasted longer than I did. I couldn't continue after 5 episodes.

Is the second part any better?

I'm just wondering since I thought Dandy definitely has the potential to be something really enjoyable.

If the politics or pandering really bothered you, you won't like it. But it's genuinely strange to see a major studio taking as many chances on a show as they did with Dandy. And yes the second part continues the trend

Not gonna lie though, the opening music to Space dandy is the best thing I've heard in anime.

It's not the pandering really, it's just that I thought the writing was average.

Believe me people. He is dead. BANG BANG

That's definitely a far criticism. I don't know what to tell you, either you can accept a series that immerses itself in cliches or you can't.

Was Spike dead the whole time?

Was everything just a dream?

cowshit beecock is a great cartoon

What are some good, gritty, mature animes that can make an adult feel?

Something similar to Cowboy Bebop.

Monster is pretty good, 74 episodes long but it feels like it deserves its length.

Go A squad?

Samurai Champloo, Outlaw Star, Beck, Full Metal Alchemist(original and Brotherhood), Serial Experiments Lain, Paranoia Agent, Berserk

"Are you just gonna keep running away?"

"Just keep running away? I'm not running"

youtu.be/TfadJj4d5K4

That is some serious nostalgia.

I was 10 when that commercial ran.

Brings me back to simpler times.

90's - early 00's were great anime times.

Fucking A, brother.

Broken Promise and Advanced Robotics are two favorite promos.

The Midnight Run promos hit me with a lot of nostalgia as well.

youtu.be/zwO9PSe-uG4

youtu.be/8vdaOwdO5N0

If you watched this or any ''grown-up'' anime that means your autistic.

Nailed it.

so my moe is safeee? :33333

The only autistic one is you for making such a shit, meaningless post.

Walking home from school just in time for some toonami. DBZ, Gundam, Outlaw, Bebop.

Big parts of my childhood.

Moved schools almost every year so didn't really have friends and my family was hit or miss.

These little things were all I had growing up.

bebop was okay until this unbearable shit turd shows up

I had to drop it

Id say the last part is actually the best of them all, even though I agree Ed is extremely annoying.

BANG?

Yes, just like Lost and dark knight rises.

Ed was the best part of the show.

>implying

What's it like being fucking wrong all the time?

I saw the first series of Space Dandy, and there were 2 good episodes. It's a shame they're surrounded by filler, "lol so random" plot, and unfunny jokes though. I believe that episode with the little girl was fucking great, if they'd have made the entire show like that I would have loved it.

Bebop>Champloo >> Dandy

Anything Gundam.

Literally the worst moment in the entire series.

I gave up this series after like ten episodes. I can't think of anything more overhyped in the history of all and ever.