Does size matter?

does size matter?

yes

in my experience to some girls it matters and to some it doesn't. My friend has a 3 incher and he found a wive with an undersized vag hole and boom 2 kids 2 c sections but a very happy fam

Yes. The right size penis for the right size vag. Both men and women can be to small/tight and to large/wide. There's a penis and a vagina for everyone out there.

I'm average, and i have been with both a woman that was to tight for me, and a woman that felt like pissing in a oil barrel. Both complained as women tend to do. But most women i have been with have been average sizes as well.

Oh so you're saying my wife is the problem she has a huge vag I don't have small penis. Good to know

Yeah of course.

5 inches or more is enough to satisfy most people.

A lot less than that, you'll struggle. That said, you can make up for it to some extent with oral / fingers since the clit is the main erogenous zone for women.

I have a pretty big penis (7x6) aaaand generally girls are really into it. The girl I'm with at the moment can't take it and sex is never really that fun but I'd say 3/4 of the girls I've been with like the fact I have a bigger cock. I'm sure it doesn't matter that much - like, they would've all been with me and had a good time if I was smaller but it's a nice icing

Might I get some oats brother?

Generally size just matters to the woman.

It is like working on a construction project, you can shove a nail into a hole and make it fit but you know damn well that is not optimal and can cause problems. Same for a smaller nail than the hole. You just need the right fit.

If it matters to you, it matters.......

hahahahahahahahahaha

somewhat but not a lot. you don't need a 9 inch dong to satisfy a woman. women have different sized vaginas too, some can take more others less.

if you're somewhere between 4 and 7 it should be a fine fit for most. just fuck her rough and last a while. that's more important

Yes, it does. An 8" penis is ideal while 6" is minimum. A penis smaller than 6" will not fully satisfy nearly any woman. Over 8" is generally painful to the woman.

Stupid stereotype neck yourself faggot.

duh

Lol. My gf can barely take my 6.5. stop spreading that bullshit

only if you have a small one

Only if it's under 5.5 inches or skinny

Not only size but also shape matters a lot. If you have a downwards curve you're fucked, chicks hate that shit. My dick is completely average in girth, length and curvature but that's good enough because I've been compatible with every girl I've slept with. Also grills prefer growers over showers or so I'm told.

you should all be insecure.

>Also grills prefer growers over showers or so I'm told.
why

Part of the show I guess

Also that's not a penis that's a partly invisible baby elephant, do not be deceived

In your case.... yes.. all though, i have heard of people getting laid with less lol... if you were rich, or just buy a prostitute on backpage you will definitely get laid.. I personally never pay for strange, but i'm also above average a few inches (Average 5.5, and im 7.3-7.8)