So there was this feminist genderconfused triggered bitch on some dating/chatting site and i wanted to know how her...

so there was this feminist genderconfused triggered bitch on some dating/chatting site and i wanted to know how her retarded brain was thinking instead of calling her a genderconfused retarded ugly femenist bitch i acted all nice and all open to her opinions while thowing in facts and my opinions watch and enjoy :) starts of boring but she will get triggered around the end

What is this fucking world coming to.
go hard se what the delusional creature thinks.

Hmm I might stay tuned..

kek

start posting then faggot

go on then

fuck that was the end part #spoilers
had trouble posting these high res screens

Its ok, OP we all know posting pictures on the internet is really hard sometimes! Give it another shot, champ

'' kekistan '' Go back to pol pls.

>wikipedia is not a reliable source
When she disagrees with it.

Yep that's how it usually always goes down , there just too fucking brainwashed from there echo chamber.Delusional mob mentality faggots

>OP thinks that by going one on one in an antagonistic manner he'll be super cool
Gb2/pol/ kikestan and take your %of the population memes with you

and this is would be the last part

ive never visited pol tbh just heard some stuff faggot chill

KIKE-STAN WAH? south parks dope faggot its Kyle get your shit together.

I highly doubt that
>I'm Kurdish but I super love whites they made everything
Sure, user, sure.

i really do fam

Sup Forums is great Sup Forumsro not just saying im preaching

lol shes silly

most kurds hate arabs iranians turks syrians almost every country there.

what app is that user?

>1th

I lost.

cipher its pretty fun

1st* sorry me no american

Hey een buitenlander met een werkend brein!

ik ga ook niet met buitenlanders om kut volk

She's kinda cute if she has a penis.

instafuck.yourself

See, the thing is, OP, you really are a moron.

explain u cunt

If todays blacks owe todays whites thanks then todays whites should be paying back for colonialism and france for Napoleon.

The son can neither be blamed nor hailed for his father's deeds but must be judged on his on character.

Also that whole convo just made you sound like a neckbeard. You're from fucking finland, why are you talking about yanks you stupid virgin?

This.

im not from holland not finland read it right before you talk bs dumb fuck and you still see germany trying to repay for what hitler has done race is everything

im from holland*

and i never said they owe them shit read it again ur prob black and just triggered kys

They were talking about the white race.

Wow you are really that stupid OP.
HE IS FROM HOLLAND GUYS, NOT FINLAND!!!!!! RESPECT IT!!!
OP, it still doesnt explain why you discuss about americans... You should be discussing about New Kids Nitro/Turbo or saunas.. fgt

It's pretty pathetic that you started an argument with a SJW, if I was in her place I'd be really annoyed by your relentless shit-talking. You also took the time to screenshot the whole thing and post it here, like you accomplished something. You're using a dating app too, you're a real faggot OP.

>triggered kys

im not into that shit you autist tf would it even metter where im from? one glass of blech a day keeps the docter away u should try it

Dumb shit posted the end first didn't he? Hadn't read the holland bit yet.

Kom is uit je kelder kankerdebiel.

Not me

ur retarded afwould you rather watch a trap thread faggot? and they were just 5 screens go cry.

I bet fgt OP thought he be running to Sup Forums with this story and get a clap on shoulder and that we would tell him he did a great job. Kek.

Here is something you should consider when argumenting with SJW's, OP, learn about biology, science and statistics and rek them with that sort of knowledge. Saying for example that niggers never thanked whites for freeing them is a bit gay...

leer engels ik begrijp je achterlijke zin geen eens mongooltje ga zelf uit je moeders kelder ik heb een kk goeie leven

well what would you tell her? and i dont need your "claps" i posted this because i thought it was interesting stop being autistic

>Biologist study biology
>Not sex or gender
She's too far gone, no hope of her ever seeing tge light again

I'm glad we could talk it out OP. You made me realize that you're not an annoying cunt at all.

şırnaktan selamlar kürt krdeşim

Your argument was kind of shit m8. Why not mention how blacks enslaved each other hundreds perhaps thousands of years before Portugal explores expanded the market and demand. Portugal didn't have slaves or know about slavery until they travelled the west African coast. You could also bring up states rights, industrialization, and high tariffs if she said the civil war was only about slavery. Could also play harder on those crime statistics. You sucked at debating her.

you're as cringy as she is

Fuck you OP. You missed great points to call her out on and discredited yourself by making stupid ones.

i did mention that they bought the slaves from niggers selling the slaves but my knowledge about us history is kinda limited since im not from the us ya know

like what?

shut your kebab mouth

Dino joke was gay. Translation argument was weak. Could have really played in on that biology point, she couldn't have defended it

But you didn't go into detail of the slave trade. If you really fed her that piece of history she couldn't argue against it. Also could have brought up how other races enslaved each other like the Asian Mongols

If gender is totally unrelated to biology you should be able to feel like another species. It should at least be possible.

yeah but in her mind gender is something different than... well gender, so bringing that up makes her repeat the same thing over again about gender and sex being different

yeah ur right

>from niggers selling the slaves
Them propagating it after buying them is the problem.

No one worth their salt cares about how the slaves got to America or who they were purchased from. It's about what happened to them here once they got here. You know shit like being 3/5ths of a human and all that.

'Kin is different than species'

It's pretty obvious she has doesn't have a vague idea of what biology is

Hey user how did you do these screenshots? Do you have the iPhone 16S?

Niether does OP.

Wherein not?

Please point to where OP has no idea what biology is?

lol its an extra feature in the galaxy s7

what app is that?

cipher

Sure, user.
Here is where.
I don't think OP knows wtf he's talking about when he's talking about anything. He doesn't make a single decent point and most of his responses/questions feel like really bad Sup Forums bait from a 15 yo.

Also psychologist/neuro surgeons study/look into that more than biologists

didnt know tumblerinas were also in finland. tbh dont know why this bitch is saying dont call her a her when finnish language does not have gender pronouns

still doesnt prove that i dont know what biology is?

Also gonna need to start lynching people if this spread any further here. This is unacceptable from finnish people

and if u think that way good 4 u

and you still did not awnser my question about what you would say

cringe.jpg
about OP

You haven't shown that you do, tho, user.
And if you're someone who uses wiki seriously in any regard I highly doubt you would be able to give me any definition that isn't pretty much from the first page of google.

I don't think you're responding to the same user.
L2grammer.

youre fucking retarded so you claim i know nothing about biology just because i never randomly explained what biology means? i have no idea why ur so triggered prob because u have autism

You don't think he has a good point that 'genderqueer' is not a historical phenomenon?

His responses probably did come from Sup Forums and his points are weak but it is more than she ever retorted with.

But honestly I blame his lack of knowledge on subject and that fact he is a kurd. Pretty sure he just got vague idea of what he did talk about from Sup Forums and wikipedia. Next time he tries to debate somebody over this, he needs some sources from unbias(close as he can get too unbias) psycologists

What sort of evidence would even stop them at this point?

She even said it was no one else's business telling her what her gender was.

shut the fuck up next time i dont need anything im not a fulltime professional anti femenist debater i dont have to be perfect at debating some random feminist on a dating site you autist and why would you "bring up the fact that im kurdish" ur prob turkish thats prob why ur triggered like this trying to atack me like an autist.

wait is this a triggered thread or a cringe thread?

and like i said before i never visited pol go fuck your erdogan

Found the autistic kurdmonkey who's flinging poo now.

That is true. If it's not what they want to hear it's not fact. Though that's my favorite thing about science, even if you don't accept it as fact won't change that's a fact

lol ur calling me a monkey? go look at your own turkish race they all look like donkeys prob because the evolved from them

Shit-tier bait but I'll bite.
A. I am American so excuse me for my ignorance
B. Honestly I have no idea where Kurdistan is, (Apparently near Turkey) but i do that knowledge is differs from person to person and state to state.
C. You look like a dumbass if you don't know what you are talking about.
D. You are not OP
E. Learn on how to make higher quality bait

why would you dislike him for being kurdish?

"im an american so exuse me for my ignorance" and i said before somewere that im not american and my us knowledge is limited ur making the same mistakes you claim i do, dumbass

I never said I disliked him for being kurdish and I should not have used him being kurdish as a point since it did not help my argument.

then why did you?

>Lrn2grntxtfgt
I never pointed out OP's knowledge of the United States history. Just his knowledge on psychology