I'm the first non-Brazilian person to travel backwards through time!

>I'm the first non-Brazilian person to travel backwards through time!

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS JOKE MEAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZmNtKYNaZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one knows. it was thrown in as filler and i think dan castilleneta ad-libbed that shit.

Carlos Castaneda

He was a Peruvian expat who spent most of his time in the US

Huh. Well it's pretty funny for some reason, for a random joke.

The entire country of Brazil traveled backwards through time, that's how they went from a major world power in 1880 to an irrelevant backwater by 1920.

I always thought they were implying that kid with the dog who says "Quiet, you." was a brazilian cartoon

kek.

yeah they talk about it in the commentary
'The first time Homer travels back in time, he was originally supposed to state "I'm the first non-fictional character to travel backwards through time".[4] The line was later changed from "non-fictional" to "non-Brazilian". Groening was confused as to the reason for the change, since he liked the original so much. In fact, he did not even understand what the new line implied.'

Maybe it's a reference to the movie Brazil

Are you retarded?

Hey, that was really rude.

its just homer being a retard

Also what does the joke "Boy George was arrested for scraping the barnacles off his dinghy" mean? I have never got this one

Boy George was a well known weirdo.

But scraping barnacles off your dinghy isn't weird

Are you being serious? It's a double entendre, a dinghy is a boat, and it can also mean penis.

Hiyooo

hahahah HIYOOOOOO

well I'm retarded
I kept thinking it was literal

I'll be here explaining Simpsons jokes all night

What the fuck. kill yourself faggot.

Wow, Jesus fundies sure are rude.

>fundies
What is that?
I suspect people here just have a lower tolerance for dumb fucks than you do.

Another upset christfag. What is it about your religion that makes you so mad?

I've never been to church in my life, what gives you that impression?

I don't get it

El Psy Congroo

Snuck, Fuck and Suck

It's common knowledge that MOST Nazi officers escaped to Brazil after the war

I still don't get it

Le Chucks fuck and suck face

youtube.com/watch?v=RZmNtKYNaZ0

Pepe is a time traveling brazillian frog that went back decades to warn us about meme magic.

>heh heh, once

>The first time Homer travels back in time, he was originally supposed to state "I'm the first non-fictional character to travel backwards through time".[4] The line was later changed from "non-fictional" to "non-Brazilian". Groening was confused as to the reason for the change, since he liked the original so much. In fact, he did not even understand what the new line implied.[6]

Or, he's not American.

Nobody gives a shit about Mr.peabody and sherman.

oh my gosh how can you not get this it's a non sequiditor smdh

chuck not snuck you silly

Imo not explaining a hard to get joke or even have no explanation for it at all can still be funny.
If this was Family Guy they'd cut to some Brazilian guy touching some burried device and dissapearing (which would still be funny if they stopped at this point), appearing in some other timeline and immediatelly either getting killed or worshipped as a god/king. That shit isn't funny, it's just forced at that point.

>you'll have to speak up, i'm wearing a towel

>If this was Family Guy they'd cut to some Brazilian guy touching some burried device and dissapearing (which would still be funny if they stopped at this point), appearing in some other timeline and immediatelly either getting killed or worshipped as a god/king
so accurate it hurts

That's why I could never watch Family Guy, except for randomly seeing it on tv or stumbling upon YT compilations.
The jokes are funny, but the sketches completely ruin them.

It's a cartoon, cartoons don't have to make sense.

Towels is cancel out various frequencies, duh~

That sound like it.