SAD STORY HOUR

>SAD STORY HOUR

Get in here and tell us about your sad life or about something horrible that has happened to you!!!

OP starting off
I make shitty SoundCloud music that nobody likes

I was molested by my 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Parker, when I was 18.

Wait she came onto you years after teaching you? fuck...

I started a drug cartel using my real e-mail and am now serving life in jail... no wait, thats DPR

TAr MeXicaN HeRo

I actually cant leave my home alone without getting scary shit anxiety attacks all the rucking time and feeling like my body falls fucking apart.

I have stage 3 cancer and only have about a week to live. Quite exited to find out what happens next really.

So you always got friends on stand by? What happens if nobody is around?

Your my hero user, Let us know what happens when you visit the other side

My wife left me for another man this February. I had just paid for a holiday that we never had.

That sounds like a free xanax goldmine. Get on that shit dude.

xDD-D

I wanted to eat, but no moniez

Will do. And if there is treasure, I'm sharing it.

We are living in a pre-apocalyptic dystopia, where two companies are holding data of every human being on the planet, where both companies know each step we take and predict our future behaviours basing on multiple schemes already created after over 10 years of research and collecting data, and 95% of smartphone users are not even aware of that.

You are a blessing user, may your remaining time on earth be happy, you'll be missed

Hitting the weed and the xany

WHOO BOY. Let me start off by saying I'm not going to compare myself to anyone else because I'm also not going to really give a shit if there's any "you don't have it so bad" people in the crowd. First let me say I sympathize with you OP, making something no one views. I do YouTube and write novels. Guess which one of those is successful. Correct: Neither.

Anyhow, I just wanted to come in here and make you guys actually sad. Because if I can't do that by making you question your shit to high heaven then man oh man do I have a long ways to go.

My family is not poor. They aren't abusive, addicted to drugs, engaged in any criminal activity, or dying in any way faster than is normal for a human being. My family is normal. My life is normal. I'm normie as fuck.

And therein lies my dilemma. Now I'm not going to flourish any, but I sure as hell am not stupid. I look around at the world around me and I know that magic exists in this world. We might not think it's very good magic, but imagine for even a second, that the only magic power human beings really possess, is the ability to create other worlds, apart from ours, which most of us might very well agree sucks. We as humans don't have the power to achieve our dreams because the means for them do not exist yet. and while we sit around waiting for the world to end various ways, hoping for a better future, we do nothing instead, let people screw with the order of things, and wait until the world splits in half in order to even start considering what to do about Kefka, if you get my drift. We're all waiting for the disasters to start before we're willing to do anything about them, and that's our first fallacy.

I grew up being told I could be anything. Anything at all so long as I work hard and make myself presentable to others. Not only has that failed me in being creative, but also in life. 3000 applications, no jobs. So yeah, think hard about what I'm saying before I go on.

>Continue?

Nah i just have to try to endure the panic i get from my anxiety attacks since thats kind of part of my therapy, like getting used to the anxiety and stuff.

No Supprt Goolag Plz

Or maybe he's a dumbass

From which anime is that

Do continue user, I'm quite interested in what you have to say. I feel your pain, Life is a great title to this book, but once you read the subtext you realize its not what its cracked up to be.

Dont really like drugs, i try to stay away from that shit

Don't watch it. Spend like 12 hours a day writing. Don't have much downtime between that and college. You caught me during my ten minute break.

I got body dysmporhic disorder which makes me want to kill my self. People tell me i am handsome but i feel like i am an alien. Know its not true but the anxiety doesnt go away.

>Continue?

No thanks. Too boring.

guess we'll never know ?

Right, subtext. Why is it always subtext?

Plebeian.

>Press Continue

So yeah, having trouble finding a job, struggling as an artist, never being noticed or appreciated, you get over that kind of stuff in Junior High unless you're some kind of neurotic who derives some kind of pleasure from acting like an idiot. After that starts to happen you either start to let go of the world and start thinking of killing yourself, or you pull yourself up by the boot straps, enter the rat race, and work hard for the rest of your life for a cozy home you owe thousands on and credit cards you're always paying, blah blah blah Fight Club we get it. That kind of inspiration doesn't matter anymore.

I was told I could be anything. But fuck being a star pilot right? "We always wait for the next big crisis to happen instead of preventing it." Meaning that progress in science is going to be at a standstill unless we get some nerd heroes up in here. Not going to happen, so sorry cancer guy. You seem cool. But they aren't going to lose the cash needed to save you to be cool for future generations.

Mankind will -never-, NEVER. Reach off this planet in a meaningful fashion. We will never get beyond our star system because the earth isn't ending yet. If it starts, you'll likely be dead before that day ever comes. Like in South Park, the universe rejected us the second we started coming into being as a species, and we're doing it to ourselves through violence, ignorance, and just plain being giant assholes to one another for reasons only assholes seem to understand and argue with. But that isn't the biggest let down, and in my intellectual mind, that let down is going to be the biggest thing.

>Continue?

Do Continue user

Got fibromyalgia, it's a chronic pain disorder so i basically am in pain 24/7 and there follows a whole shit ton of symptons like depression, sleep disorder, memory disorder etc. It will probably never go away and there is no cure for that shit

>You sure seem curious

We sent a single probe into space as a good will mission from mankind to seek out alien creatures and hope they could interpret our good will. But chances are that's now an un-powered hunk of metal floating through near infinite space towards nothing. Hell I'm not even entirely sure we're not some sort of nature preserve for aliens, or worse yet, other humans intent on experimenting on us. But none of that really matters either.

Consider all of the man-made and non man made disasters waiting to happen to us in the future. I can tell you can already imagine that stuff for yourself. Yellowstone can go off any minute. Wars break out all the time for idiotic reasons. We're ruining the planet ourselves and killing it like we hired an assassin to do it personally. Hell there's always room for three or four more holy wars always springing up during the year.

If humanity cannot reach the stars and cannot go beyond its grasp on the planet we'll never aspire to our real dream, or our full potential, which is creating other worlds. Even colonizing a planet is creating a new world to be in. humans have been doing it for centuries, and only now have we run into a massive barricade to our endeavors. And now we're doing nothing. Meanwhile, several very angry sets of people with personal grudges stemming from 20,000 years of people saying "fuck it, let's kill them" for funsies, are waving literal god damned world kryptonite over our heads in the form of nuclear weapons. A "deterrent". "Deterrent" to other "deterrent". The obvious answer is "get rid of the fucking deterrents" and no one has to deter anymore.

So for all this scary shit, you know humans will wait for a disaster to happen before responding, if at all, we won't progress because it costs too much, we all want to kill each other and end the world in blood and fire for no better reasons than lines in the sand and to show we can do it, and it all boils down to...

>Continue?

Continue, I wanna know how this all ends

I'm in an awkward position where I either need to forfeit my financial well being and future or I need to cut ties and become disowned from my family.

Explain?

It's choice. Choice is the only thing that bothers me about this world. People say it's a shame that when you look in a crowd everyone is staring at their cellphones and not interacting. but that's only in person, and that's only because back in the day all you could do with your friends was get drunk or something instead. So who gives a fuck how idle time is now being spent? They chose to spend it that way. We kindof all chose to. And in its own special way, that's perfectly fine for the framework of humanity.

But everyone is just going with the flow. Unconcerned, unbought of the idea that things can change because "you can't control people" or "you can only manipulate them to doing something about it". And that is entirely wrong. you don't need to force people to comply with something they already aren't doing. Fun fact, even a racist spends 90% of their day potentially not being racist. And yes I pulled that out of my ass. I'm not a statistician, but logically that guy isn't just railing on race the whole damn day when he gets up and goes to bed.

Choosing not to fight is a theme of most major religions as well. Governments. Communities. The very basis of law. I can say with fervor I'm on a 30 year streak of not murdering anyone, and boy howdy, did that never come up during my introspective years.

Choice. Now is a time, where human beings are on the verge. Either we will overcome our sad, idealistic fantasies of conquering the world through force and reason, and actually become a real, united species under one banner, as humans, without race and religion preventing that, or we die. We all kill one another.

What makes me sad is I will never be a star pilot. But what makes me sad, as a person, what makes me sad right now? Is that even if I do become famous. Even if I do become loved, or recognized, which I have no hope for at all, even if I become rich and live an easy life, I know that there will be one dead hunk of metal left to represent us.

>C

Everything you know. Everything that this world loves. Everything we were, are, and are meant to be, will vanish one day. We will be the middle species, and if a new one grows on this planet, or finds it after we've gone, then you know now that since you are one of the infinite powerless masses of this planet, that you will not be a speck of dust on a speck of dust in a galaxy that is a speck of dust.

My efforts and creativity are meaningless. They will vanish when I die, and our species will vanish, making me a speck in a speck in a speck, and all because people can't get their fucking shit together. We'll all be specks together.

That is why I'm sad. I have logically concluded that our lives are meaningless because we are clueless to our obsolescence.

Last year, U had an estranged relative pass away and leave check for $30k each to my father, my sibling and myself.

The home I currently live in by myself is in foreclosure, due to my father not making payments on it and generally making terrible financial decisions for a number of years. It was pretty much accepted that the house would foreclose and we'd lose it. But in light of us receiving the checks, my dad wanted to pool the money together in order to try and save the house.

The issue is that the $90k we'd put together would be enough money to stop the foreclosure, but it would make us liable for making the mortgage payments again on it, which are $3k a month. And given that we haven't been making those payments before and I won't be making those payments, my sister won't be making those payments and there person who was supposed to be making those payments and hasn't been in the past doesn't make enough money, it sounded like a horrible situation.

Basically we would throw away all this money to "save" the house, only to be right back in the same situation. My sibling feels the same way I do about the situation. My father thinks that we're "selfish assholes" and "should kill ourselves".

I'm the only person living in this house. My father lives 3 hours away in his own house where he has his own business. My sibling also lives about 3 hours away with their spouse and who the'yre about to purchase a house of their own with.

The only reason my father wants to save the house is for sentimental reason since it's the home he grew up in and doesn't want to lose it. He supposedly has a large amount of money coming in from a malpractice suit and wants to use the money to buy the house when it comes to auction.

>In Conclusion

>TL;DR

>Humans suck, and that's why we won't make it as a species. We just don't think hard enough. I have thought my brain raw to make the most out of my life, and the universe rejects me, like the species rejects me, and the universe rejects us.

use debit card to start Amazon account in 2014
card expired in 2015
ordered shit as recent as 2 months ago
load 50 dollars onto account with gift cards because I have no money and that account has since been cancelled due to insufficient funds
turns out I randomly have to put in new credit card information in order to place an order
so now Amazon just pretty much fucked me out of 50 bucks.

That is indeed rough. A friend of mine inherited land, sold it for about 6 million, and now the vultures are circling. He hates his family too. There's abuse there. Keep your chin up. The inevitable heat death of the universe awaits.

I don't want to alienate myself from the family, but at the same time I don't want to sacrfice my future.

My father's credit is completely fucked and he can't co-sign the mortgage and he wants me to do it instead with the promise that he'll pay it off.

It's all fucked

Your father should know not to wait for lawsuit money to pay bills. If that really happens, then even after the house is sold, he can go back and buy it from the new owners anyways. Just try to make him realize that yeah, it's the family home, but it's wooden walls and memories that can be re-acquired when you get your strength back.

Stay strong. That's all. I don't mean that in the cheesy way. Strength is all you'll get.

My mom got pushed under a subway by some homeless cunt hopped up on bath salts or some shit when I was 16. I looked down to see my moms legs 2 feet away from her torso. The homeless man only served 20 years and he was freed about a year ago

10 only ten years he served, I'm 26

Find him, present him with an axe, ask him if he feels bad for it, and get him to do the Hammurabi right thing to do. :Y Just don't do it yourself. Make him do it.

If you come back as ghost haunt me please

Wish more people would haunt my youtube page... I wanna give people advise.

Recently found out my dad has pretty serious cancer.

Can't show any emotion in anyway as its expected of the family - were old school east london stiff upper lip to the max and all that bullshit.

Literally sat at home and cried for about 3 hours solidly today.

Have to go see him and my uncles in an hour to discuss handing down businesses etc.

I'm so fucking close to breaking, this man is literally everything I look up to and I don't have a clue what I would do without him.

Based dads are the best.

No gf to hold when I'm lonely.

God speed.

Wow, that really sounds horrible.
Is it tearing you apart?

I would say that's in poor taste, but I did suggest he find the man to get him to cut his own legs off, so...

Thanks user, I rarely post in these threads as to be honest I have a fairly normie life and its pretty sweet most of the time.

But I guess the thread cropped up at the right time.

Its odd as when my nan (dad and uncles mother) got cancer everyone showed all sorts of emotion from rage to utter helplessness but as soon as its a man pretty much every other man is expected to remain perfectly calm.

I honestly don't know how to do it.

Kind of, I have been suffering from Tumblriession for a long time and post tumblrmatic stress disorder

One of my primary school teachers died of a rare form of leukemia yesterday, he had it and fought it off then a few weeks ago it came back randomly and was inoperable. he was only 28, left behind a wife and eight year old daughter. He wrote a blog which helped so many other cancer patients express how they felt or just got them to keep going.
He might not have been my favourite teacher but he inspired and helped so many. Even when dying of cancer he still found time to help my younger sister with maths when she couldn't understand it.

R.I.P

Are you an esper?

No, but if I were I'd be popular. I really want to promote my youtube channel, but that's considered faux pas on the internet. It's really flummoxing. And if I posted it to Sup Forums, sure, it could open the floodgates, but that also lets all the "fish" in...

Besides, I'd be Carbuncle. I'd protect you all with wisdom.

Not sure if this is sad but it's my story
I didn't get my high school diploma I was 20 credits short and had to start working full-time cause my mom couldn't afford to keep us afloat cause she "couldn't" get a job cause she doesn't speak English well then I started dating this girl from highschool even though I knew she was crazy I wanted to help her we rushed everything had sex after 3 dates she moved in with me cause her family bullies her constantly then my mom lost her house so we moved in with her parents lived together for 3 almost 4 years she wanted to break up a couple times cause she couldn't handle my life affecting hers mostly she couldn't handle me forcing her to go to sleep before 3 am so I can get some sleep but I didn't want to leave cause I would end up living with my sister she cheated on me I lost my shit choke slammed her on to the bed wound up in jail for 4 days got fines and fees community service and community labor and I gotta pay for a weekly domestic violence class and I'm now living with my sister working a minimum wage warehouse job paying $400 a month for a room I'm still talking to her and still love her to death

That sounds like my life, minus the choke slamming. :/ Well! At least you're rid of her! Find a nice girl now.

bitch please
I fucked some bitch and had a baby when I was 18
suck my depression's dick

Projecting your anger on people who've had similar lady issues is about as raw as it gets bud. Maybe take it back a notch. sucks for you though. Glad I didn't have kids with my crazy girl.

>LITERALLY

Cut contact with her. She cheated on you. It's over. She's worth nothing to you and getting back together will only lead to her inevitably cheating on you.

Don't get oneitis

Get your GED if you already haven't. Go back to school. Either pick a degree that's worth your time and will actually pay off (nursing, engineering, etc) or learn a trade. You'll make good money and all of this will be behind you.

Guess you didn't read the last line user v_v

I was born in Ukraine. End story.

>Be twelve, grade six
>Forgot homework, teacher doesn't believe
>He goes through my backpack, throwing my stuff all over the ground
>Starts reading my notes, while class is laughing because I have shit shorthand
>He isn't really paying much attention until he starts reading aloud the page about why I decided to end
>Everyone is still laughing

Impregnating a female is a choice though user

Oh I did. I still love my ex too. But she's out there now and you have to find someone new. Trust me, don't wait eight years to get over it.

I was molested but my (former) step brothers when I was kid and they also stuck me in a box in the basement and left me there for about an hour.
I almost suffocated.
Oh yeah and my biological father was a total prick, abused me and my brothers but mostly me because I was born with autism and was thus the "runt" of the family.
My entire childhood I had no idea what the fuck was going on at any point and time, but everyone thought I was and I constantly got yelled at for shit I didn't even know what.
Basically my life up until this point has been edging on the void that is catatonic insanity.

This is Sup Forums BRO
nobody comes her for peace and harmony
I come her to tell you to go fuck yourself and see some pussy I'll never get to fuck
dial your fuckin imposing ass peacemaker bullshit back

Step brother and I were latch key kids. Mom step dadwas almost never home. He had to watch me most of the time. Fast forward he's 11 I'm about 6. We are watching tv when a sex scene come on. He reaches in his shorts and starts playing with himself in front of. I think it's funny so I giggle and ask what he's doing. He motions me over, when I get there he pulls all his junk out and starts telling me about boys and thier equipment which awed me because it was so different than mine. Then he told me boys had to let sperm out everyday or thier balls would get sore, and that sister were supposed to help if they were good sisters. Long story short I ended up sucking him off and more till he was 18 and went to college. After age 10 I kinda knew what we were doing was wrong but it felt good and it was normal to me by now I just never talked about it. I don't resent him but I resent our lives. He went on to be normal got a job got married. I was oversexualized and the school slut who did to many drugs. I don't have a stable bf or job and my brother has a kid and a house and a wife and a nice family. I have squat and it's not fair.

Ah, I see, this one is from meatspace.

Let me see if I can get you to understand this in the simplest argument possible...

>What happens when you piss in a pool?

My life is pretty okay but I'm a downer and try to turn everything against me

That's really shitty. Sorry to hear, user.

It's unfair that someone people are born into shitty circumstances like that. You did nothing wrong and the people are you were cunts.

I hate to sound like some cheesy instagram whore, but you're worth it. Don't let people try and tell you different. Hopefully you're in a better place now and making strides to better your life.

Don't let what those cunts did to you ruin your life. Show them up by becoming a success.That's the ultimate revenge

No, stop. And yet, my mother is an alcoholic. I very hate this shitwoman. I often think how kill her.

Am same guy
That's fucking shitty. When it happened to me, my former step mother would fucking scream at ME instead of calling the cops. My bio father did the same.
Is it all possible for you to come out and tell everyone what happened? Is there any way you can prove it?

I'm trying. Going through SE Major at Uni. My ACTUAL family is great, but sometimes things get difficult.
I feel like that shit affected me permanently. I'm no schizo, but I've """"voices"""" feeding bad shit into my head all the time.

Sweet christ
Did anything happen to him?

Jesus fuckin Christ
>I am so fucking sorry.

I fell in love with a boy online when I was 15, i'm now 20, and I still haven't stopped loving him.

Rough. ._. I am incapable of love. At least in the sense that people relate to one another. I really wish I could meet a nice girl.

nah
bitch said she was on birth control
and I wasn't that into her
did the good guy thing tho and dropped out of HS to get a job
came home from work to her mom's to find a note in her notebook (she was still going to adult education classes) saying she wanted to fuck the school janitor
>I sincerely hope she kills herself

> left my gf (amazing girl, really kind even now) a week ago because i love another girl who i know for much more time.
> girl don't even care about relationships or love in general, she don't even want to try.
> one of my only 2 friends left probably for a year or so
> grandpa just go to hospital
> mother house if a mess atm, my mother and his bf fight all the time
> dad just smoke weed all day and don't take enough money, probably we loose the house.
> no job tho (i draw porn for money, but i don't get that much)

overall, 6/10 life.
the thing atm hurt me more is that girl i really really love.

sorry for bad eng.

yeah it was pretty rough. He planned to make a 2 hour drive to meet me quite a few times and he kept standing me up so I can't really trust anything he says.

But I can't find any other man out there who can scratch the itch that he did/failed to do.

I trusted him with my very life, I was 100% serviant and I loved it- he protected me from people and then cared for me behind closed doors when I had literally nobody. I was happy to be his and I planned my whole life with him in it and now I don't know what to do with myself as an adult.

>be me
>41 year old father
>Loving son with no mother
>Love him to death, each say I love you every time we part.
>Gets it from his mother, I continue the tradition
>Get into an argument, something completely stupid
>Storms off, haven't heard from him in a day
>Watching news after work
>still no texts or calls from him
>Notice there was an accident on the freeway
>Zoom it to find out it was my sons friends car
>Two dead, newsmen describes my son perfectly
>Heart broken, miss work for three weeks
>Never got to say I love you to my son after we argued
>Filled with depression and suicidal thoughts
>Nothing can cure this pain

I'm not going to make it. That was three years ago.

me too

trying to get money for my internet bill, been begging for hours but no listened. moms mad at me and wont pay me a crap. about to run outta internet any moment. please help

>Hey lady
>when life gets you down
>Don't spit up, get up.

fuck your internet

I'm a simple guy. I just want to love and be loved. I'm low maint. If he was going to try and white knight on the internet, he didn't have the follow through. Honestly though there are a lot of guys out there that will probably act the same. Can't say it'll get better, but you could find someone else. Love isn't really a singular target thing like we assume it is.

yeah, of course you should eat shit and die you cliche cunt.

i feel in love with a black girl. it's silly. i'm skinhead and racist. But i dont know... i'm ready to betray master race for her black ass.

Don't worry, saying I love you doesn't really mean shit if you don't back it up.

My abusive family said "i love you" to me all the time and I only said it back out of fear of what they'd do to me.

Had a best friend.
Went to their birthday party
We smoked the devil's lettuce
I fucked friend's qt roommate
turns out friend had crush on me
qt gets kicked out
never speak to friend again

That's actually really sweet.

Race is a social construct, and you're just feeling natural affection... Or lust... And that cannot be helped. Just don't turn it into a murder dude. Choice. It's all choice.

eat your farts already tryhard hipster faggot

I subsist off of farts. If you'd read the posts you know that I cannot find a job, or any manner of income whatsoever.

>You also used the word tryhard, you hilarious fuccboi

I'm sure there are plenty of guys who will act the same but I can't fucking find them.

He was so 'manly' like my kind of manly. We clicked perfectly, he wanted me to hang on his arm and flaunt me as his bitch to his friends, he was extremely protective and gentle, and the lust we had... the lust was really the primary component but he cared SO much about me.

homeless scums sure bug me