Random/Cursed image thread?

Random/Cursed image thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJiesK4V5Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does this make me feel so fucking uneasy holy fucking shit what the motherfuck

This photo always makes me feel uneasy

Which archive you browsed to find that image? Most newfags would jut post the edited version of it because "edgy".

Anyone have the one where the guy is cutting off some dudes leg in a dungeon or something?

i'd fuck the shit out of her no problemo

wheres the mouse from?

i wont leave you alone user!!

Rescue rangers

come on den

Skyrim?

This one gives you autism.

what sky?

Why the fuck do you faggots refer to these as "cursed images"? Is this a new "reddit may may XD"? People have always posted weird shit that can't be explained, but the whole "cursed image" shit is new to me.

calm your autism down man

I hate cabbages

What makes this scarier is that i remember this from one of those weird "déjà vu" dreams

this one's cute

or from literally any kid related horror movie ever
grow a pair, fag

Please explain

there's nothig to explain

Thing that bothers me the most bout this image is the fact he's on a beach somewhere
He isn't in a basement or butcher shop or anything, he's outside, in the middle of fucking nowhere

You wanna tustle m8

some info on this pic
it's said that one of the dudes helping out is actually one of the guys who died in this accident. the driver i believe
but... who the fuck knows/believes?!

aw fuck i saw this image before i think it was on a youtube thumbnail

It needs to burn

scared cat is scarryerz then all your images.. i,m real disapoint

youtube.com/watch?v=tJiesK4V5Tg

le funky spoopy cat is spoopyer ashda fuckyoqwwoir catasdfuiosahdusan

shit yea it was that one

Well, if your theory is that he killed the pig on the beach you would be wrong. It has had its hair removed and has a meat inspection stamp on the bottom right of the neck.

and whats scurry inthur?

nuthin lel

It's too fast. Gotta let people get near the end.

Scariest part about this is wearing fucking shoes on your bed.

Art project

What happens if you capture a nightmare child like this and fuck it?

Phat ass on data mouse though

This one makes bacon taste meh if you watch it too long.

Bloodletter.

yoooooo is this bitch in the background naked????????????? sauce

>you're not good can't you see brother louie louie louie

Charlie Noonan was an amateur folklorist who travelled throughout the South and Southwestern United States during the early years of the 20th century, collecting tall tales and stories of the supernatural. According to his wife, Ellie, Charlie was told a story one day by an Oklahoma farmer about a strange woman who lived alone on an isolated property in the panhandle.

The farmer claimed the woman was not a woman at all, but something else, something that hid its true nature beneath a headscarf and was never seen without a large dog by its side. Noonan was apparently intrigued enough to try searching for the woman during one of his research road trips. He was never seen again.

Ellie Noonan was later contacted by a Tulsa pawnbroker who remembered reading about her husband’s disappearance in the papers, after finding his name engraved on a camera sold to him by an itinerant. The pawnbroker returned the camera, and Mrs. Noonan had the film inside developed in the hopes of finding a clue as to his whereabouts. This was the only photo on the roll. Unfortunately, neither the location of the property, nor the name of the farmer who told him the story was recorded in Noonan’s notes.

For anyone who's wondering it's bread.

wait, you had this pasted somewhere or did you google it?