Who else is drinking themselves into oblivion tonight?

Who else is drinking themselves into oblivion tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ME!

How's that going for you?

majority of beta fags on earth

a bit shitty lost the job yesterday everything sucks now

Yeah.... well.... you're probably right

What job?

fukken same :(

feelsbadman

IT shit... I will find something new tomorrow but now I feel like retard dump shit with my progression

houstonfag here

drinking box wine and waiting for this fucken storm to hit

How's it looking there right now?

me.who else /pass/ here

had a few beers and a stout. might smoke some weed later

wut

light rain. clouds are moving like a sumbitch. light wind. not as bad a local news is predicting.

Here

is that soflo?

How'd you know

Sitting drinking cheap beer alone at 03.10, as good as life gets huh

You can see that giant beak from a mile off

no its actually a faggot named Jordan Staples on FB. I'm friends with him he's a massive shitass bitch boi son of bich basterd

Well not into Oblivion but I'm here drinking alone.

Not me.
Fresh out of rehab here.
Apparently not drinking yourself into oblivion every night cures depression, so I've decided to give it a try.
I'm 35 days sober.

had a friendly drink with gf and het friends, after i fucked her and she ko'd i decided to walk to the night store and get 2 more bottles of wine and order some coke. 3 hours later shes still ko and ik still playing rocket league...

Do you feel better now?

same time zone here, where are you from m8ey ?

Meh...
Abit too early to tell. I've also lost my job and get depressed still but I certainly feel fresher I suppose.
I'm gonna give it a fair chance though, give the chemicals in my brain abit more time to level out.

Well done dude, keep it going... my record was 7 months

Straight Jager FTW

How long were you in rehab? Was it expensive? I'm interested.

well when you like this there's nothing else to do

Cheers user.
Just taking it 1 day at a time though.
When I think 7 months into the future it scares the shit out of me.

28 days and yes it was expensive.

lose weight u fat cuck.

Is that why you don't have a job anymore?

fuck off, I can't even get off the bed myself anymore. Do you know what kind of pain I endure just moving alone? No, because you're living in the lap of luxery being fit, this wasn't overnight, I've lost the will to live and tried to end it the way I like by eating myself to death nothing so far but the drinking outta do it

Holy shit I hope you're joking

No I lost my job accidently on purpose about a week before.
I did some serious drinking in that week though, I was a fucking right mess when I turned up at rehab.
The job was a large player in my depression though. I needed a fresh start.

No, go ahead berate a broken man. SHow me what for, don't hold back.

Who helps you out of bed? Who do you live with? How old are you? So many questions... You would just look like a regular dude if you weren't so huge. You look too young to be such a massive fatass, no offense.

drunk as fuck but unable to render the courage to end it.
>feelsbadman

I'd be finishing my bottle of wine if I had my ID when I went to the store earlier today. I just forgot my pouch when I left home.

>wine
>pouch

gtfo you fag

youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0

>Who helps you outta bed
my sister
>Who do I live with
my sister
>How old are You
I've had cycles where I lose weight but gaining it back due to my depression and no will to live Ill jjust stay in bed isolated because nothing is worth it anymore, my father passed a while back and he besides my sister were the only ones that cared about me.

I am a fag...
:(

Have a comfy picture

How was it in rehab?

All is forgiven

am i late to the party???

imma laugh my ass off if this storm doesn't amount to anything

>party

Titos, a bitch and bebsi.

Went 4 months sober and decided fuck it. I'd rather die young. You won't ever be happy and you'll find the depression of routine settling in but fight it because you'll be like me. Sacrifice and suffering is noble against ego

fuck yeah i am

Dude you need some tough love instead of someone enabling you. Your sister should start charging you rent in the form of exercise and diet. You're not a bad looking guy. No shit you're depressed, look at you! Who could feel good about themself in that kind if shape at 31? Lose the weight, and the depression will dwindle off. Not trying to tear you down, just giving my $.02

Maybe not for Houston but Corpus Christi is about to get whipped off the fucking map

Noice. 8.1 gets the job done

tastes like shit the first half though. thats what the whiskey is for.

Get sober for 4 months. Sleep only a few hours a night from terrible dreams. I lost my girlfriend and everything to my addiction. think I can finally change and get my life back. She tells me she's with my best friend. Decide to go all out fuck the world, back to drinking a fifth a day, robbing stores, driving stolen cars, staying in terrible motels and fucking women who are retarded compared to my background and the perfect girl I had. Keep telling myself I'll get drunk enough to kill myself but I only get drunk enough to get another bottle for the next day. The cycle. I'm in hell

1st week was horrible. I had real bad anxiety and barely spoke to anyone. I felt ill and barely got out of bed the first couple of days.
The second week after I'd finished the medical detox I felt really good. It had been a very long time since I'd woke up in the morning feeling fresh and it was a really good feeling to have again.
3rd week I went back into a deep state of depression.
4th week i felt good but nervous about going it alone.
The week I've spent out has been abit of a mixed bag TBH but I'm planning on peicing my life back together.
Should hopefully be getting a car sorted next week.
Then I'm gonna focus on getting out more, finding a GF and a new less stressful job.

He's right. If you're not achieving goals your brain is going to freak out. Our brains are built to set and achieve goals, and derive pleasure from doing so

Storming. I have a shit ton of work to do. The girl I'm in love with is crazy and too far away.

have another

It's too early to be late

4 months and the dreams hadn't stopped?

I am brb

Snow is comfy. It makes everything come to a stop

I hate drinking alone, I'm just gonna watch retarded videos till I fall asleep

Started a new job this week, am 100% over my head. At least I can drink till I can't anymore tonight, and don't have to deal with the shit tomorrow

But yet you're friends?

Suck a greyhound's dick.

Canadian?

moar bourbon is needed.

open boob

I used to drink Evan Williams cause poorfag but it was so shit I switched to Jim Beam.

Oh great, we have a guy who decided to start drinking bourbon within the past year because he thinks it's cool. Get your skinny jean wearing ass off my chan.

I used to like Burbon, even though I didn't like whiskey.

Not drinking into oblivion, but I feel weird playing Overwatch sober. Drinking Monster and everclear, and listening to the new QOTSA album. How's everyone else's night?

My plan is just to take it 1 day at a time user and see where I end up.
I'm not gonna say I won't drink/take drugs tomorrow but just be pleased with everyday I get through and don't.
There's idiots running around this big blue ball all happy and I plan to figure out what their secret is.

Evan is good regardless of the price

Dafuq are you on about? Looks like you could use a drink, newfriend.

Why are you hating?

Nope. Luckily for me I get to live in the only country that gets to pay out the ass for healthcare.

It's actually my first rye whiskey, I'm normally a bourbon guy. It's ok, but I'll probably stick to bourbon.

Hangovers were worse with Evan. Maybe just me.

Nah just gonna kill myself the old fashion way by hanging myself

I thought I'd try going straight edge for awhile but whatever man.

evan williams is a great neutral bourbon, jim beam is way too sweet.

lolwut?!? Bourbon is whisky. Whisky made from corn. Do you mean Scotch?

I'm good with Evan, but let's not call it "great".

Straight edge is over rated. You can't get high without some substances ya know

I think it was Dean Martin who once said "I feel bad for people that don't drink because when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day".

great for mixing purposes. not great for drinking straight.

Agreed. And you can't beat the price. My prob is that I drink it straight.

Bitters and Ice and it's totally drinkable straight

this is good for drinking straight, in a chilled glass.

True but that quote looses all meaning once you start drinking just to get yourself out of bed in the morning.

Looks fancy but $20 bourbon is totally fine for drinking straight.

Bottle number 2 is waiting.