Share your darkest confessions here. I'll start. I have murdered 3 people. Two in 2003 and the third today...

Share your darkest confessions here. I'll start. I have murdered 3 people. Two in 2003 and the third today. I hope God will forgive me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGZu-7CLjcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

spoiler:
"god" is not something inside all of us,
but something we are all inside -
you sent those people back to an energy which you will also return to.
we are one -
you have murdered other "you"s -
and you will go to the same place as them when you die

The first one wronged me, the second hurt my sister, and the third just because I've been having a pretty bad day today.

op ty for not killing me when I was little back in 2003 or today. I might complain about my shitty life but still better to be here than not

You actually murdered people?
Not trying to be edgy but that's actually pretty cool

Are you saying you want me to kill you, user?

Yeah, I've actually murdered people. The thrill is one hell of a ride, Sup Forumsro.

OP here. Should I greentext the story of how I killed one of my 3 sacrifices? If I do, I'll probably make another thread.

Like you need to ask. Go right ahead. Knock yourself out.

Alright, user. I'll greentext it. You'll know it's official if this picture is in the thread. Hell, I might greentext all three! :)

When I was 12 my aunt and her boyfriend got busted for dealing drugs, aunt rolled on bf and got 2 years. He got 15. Aunts in prison so my cousin(female) came to live with us for that time. I was 12 she was 7. After about a month of living by together we find a kinda normalcy. Parent go out for a date night leave me to watch her for a few hours. She's been pouty and rude and in a bad mood all day. Finally I'm tired of it and I ask what her problem is, she looks at me funny like decided wether or not to trust me. She then looks up at me with a frown and says " I want to play pee pee. But I have no one to play with unless you play with me but I know you don't want to". I ask what pee pee is, she says " we put our pee pee's in each other's mouth and tickle them with our tongues". My brain popped and I didn't say anything for a minute. Then I said I didn't know how to play, she asked if I wanted her to show me. I was shaking a little and couldn't talk I just nodded yes.her eyes lit up like diamonds. She pulled her shirt and pants off and got completely naked. I pulled off my basketball shorts but left my boxers on. She skipped up to me pulled my dick out through my boxers and said "like this" she then proceeded to give me my first blowjob. I had only ever jerked off, dudb even gave my first kiss yet and now I was getting a blowjob. In only a minute or two I bust a hard nut in her mouth. She swallowed some and spit the rest. She then say back and held her legs with her arms and said" my turn". I lick my first pussy before I ever got a kiss. After a year of just oral we start trying other things. When her mom got out of prison we were both sad, my aunt moved two states away worried about revenge from ex. We never did anything again, I didn't see her very often until college. We went to same uni and had a normal family relationship. She never brought it up so I'm to scared to. We talk we hangout we giro parties etc and nothing seems weird for her.

Did you get this idea from that greentext about how a guy is in purgatory, meets an angel, and the angel reveals that every human on earth is the same person as the guy? And the lesson is every person you love, hate, screw, steal from, kill, kiss, and jack off onto is actually just yourself?

Spoiler, he gets sent back into it with his memory wiped

Yes green text all three

Do you feel remorseful at all about any of them? Would you feel remorseful if you got caught?

no, in fact that might have been me, i had a near death / out of body experience and communicated what i consider to be god, err, a nonphysical force comprised of a One soul which is divided into billions of physical forms

>Do you feel remorseful at all about any of them? Would you feel remorseful if you got caught?
I feel remorseful about only 2 of them. The one that abused my sister I have no remorse for whatsoever. BTW the greentext has been made.

I am a wart.

>I am a wart.
Damn.

I am a tart

OP here. Here's the link if you want to read the greentext:

I used to run a tumblr where I pretended to be a 17 year old SWJ-girl who had sex with her German Shepard as men were misogynists.

Before I got shut down by admins, my Tumblr had 100.000 followers and I had managed to convince several other women to have sex with their dogs.

There's still some traces of it with the internet time machine if you search for "crunchyinsteadofcookies tumblr com".

Good times.

I have a below average sized dick

:(

I got a boner when my 11 yr old cousin sat on my lap and was grinding on me. I was 16-17

Don't worry. Half of all the men in the world do.

That's logic's "everybody" album's concept kek

I have a hard time believe that half the male population has a dick size equal to or less than of 4"

Sorry if I'm missing shit but how did you kill em?

Go to China, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, Japan.

That's half the worlds population there in those few countries

I shot one, but I haven't greentexted the other stories yet, and I don't want to spoil the future greentexts, so stay tuned. Use the link I provided to read the 1st greentext.

I appreciate you trying to make feel better but my dick is the average for eastern 3rd world countries. Either way I still can't please a woman

i read some dudes account about hell.

>basically you dont remember you died
>life continues on
>but something about the world is off and you cant put your finger on it
>your life progressively gets worse as the people around you become more aggressive and hostile
>takes years or decades, nothing goes right ever
>you get harrased more and more and the world around you gets even crazier
>you get killed and repeat another life depending on your actions
>lifetimes can be spent in hell since its a mere timeless state in heaven
>eventually you repent with sincerity and give yourself up to God and you get saved.
>you live in heaven with everlasting shame because they told you so from the beginning.

Isaiah 40:28-31New King James Version (NKJV)

Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the Lord,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
youtube.com/watch?v=AGZu-7CLjcc

>when I was little back in 2003
SUMMERFAG GET OUT

I was molested and I loved it.

You/he claimed to have a BELOW AVERAGE dick. That means that you/he belongs to 50% of the entire population that is on the smaller side of average.

i had sex with a teenage girl when i was 15 her name was max she was 13 she always used to flirt with me until one time i fell on her and she gazed in to my eyes i then proceeded to kiss her i then put my hands in to her pants i slowly slipped my fingers in to her tight little pussy on top of a hill that overlooked my town she sucked my dick and i ate her out she rid my dick for a bit but i was scared of getting her pregnant so i told her to stop as i had no protection she wanked my off until i came but she kept on going for a good 2 minutes more feels good man (not OP)

;)