I think I was just raped. What do?

I think I was just raped. What do?

Bumpski for advice

You're not sure??? Don't do anything until you can get your facts straight to decide if you were or not.

Please help you faggots

It was a wierd situation

Explain.

I was chilling with my friend and her bf. We took some Xanax and I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up to her bf on top of me, fucking me... I never said no, but I don't remember it starting

Tits or gtfo. Also boipucci 2

Should I call police?

stop being a victim and got on with your life

It just happened today asshole

So you both took Xanak and you fucked. And when you came down from it, you realized it. How do you know he remembered starting it as well? You might have initiated it while under the influence. This is the same thing when 2 drunk people fuck, and one of the people accuse rape. Find out if he was also still under the influence or not. Sounds like you had a regretful fuck and you're pinning it on him raping you.

Not at all. They went to lay down and I slept on the couch. I woke up to him on top of me.

join Antifa

I don't even know how he got my dick hard

Are you male or female? Is it out of character for you to fuck your friend's significant others? Does your female friend know? If you didn't tell him to stop, is it reasonable that he thought you wanted it? Do you truly not remember anything??

So you remember nothing in between you laying on the couch and him being ontop of you? Find out if he remembers anything. Apparently you both took the drugs and you both fucked. Seems like you were both in the same situation. Why is he automatically at blame and a rapist? If the drugs made you not remember, why does he remember according to you?

it will fuck you up for a while. you will give people you know blind stares as if you never met them before. it will make you paranoid of people around you.

I'm male. This has never happened before. I'm horrified. I still have poop on my dick

Hey, guys~! :D

well, you had time to recover from the drugs and get to a computer
youve had more than enough time to get your shit together, stop lollygagging

First of all, watch it.

How do you feel? If you feel like you can survive, get some sleep.

If you can't, call someone. Maybe your most trusted person, before calling the police.

if you don't know for sure - don't ruin his life on speculation. pretty unfair for you that you don't know the truth, granted

I'm not even gay

R u man? if not open boob then we call police for 20 rupees they arest him for bitch lasaga rape

Is this thing on~? o.o

I am man.

just forget about it.
be more careful in the future.
do you really want this to blowup into a big thing?

whose idea was it to take the xanax?

sounds like you did some raping too.

damn nigga... does ur poop chute hurt? what the fuck who gets raped? I mean seriously

>taking a dick
>not saying no homo
>being okay with a hot dude violating your ass to the point you need to ask autistic virgins for advice.

No nigga you bi. Stop being a drama queen. Cuddle up to him and demand sex with his gf now to make it even.

No he was on top of me

>
People do things out of character when under the influence. Don't ruin someone's life based on speculation. You have no hard proof, and unless you get it, relax. People have regretful fucks. Just because you had a gay experience that you don't fully remember, he might not remember it either as much as you. it doesn't mean he's a rapist and it doesn't make you eternally gay. Try to get answers, and if you can't, stop doing drugs if you can't handle not remembering things.

found the rapist

No he fucked my dick with his butthole

Go to hospital, get rape kit, this preserves you options if you want to talk to the police at a later date, even years down the line.

>hard proof

like a dick in your ass? lol at you dumb faggots

yeah lol that was my thought when I read that post

dude what the fuck are you talking about? if this guy raped him he needs to go get a rape kit done on his boipucci and call SVU immediately. Ice T will give this bastard what he deserves

hey man, I aint been charged with nothin
but maybe you gotta point there freal

found the feminist

You don't get poop on your dick unless in was in someone's ass. Face it.. you fucked him, he fucked you back.

OP's dick was in his ass you dumb Faggot.

Can they rape kit my dick?

all good... I've done some raping in my day. that was before Tumblr tho. nowadays no one can have any fun

If they were both under the influence and they both fucked while under the influence. Why is the other guy who got his ass fucked by OP the rapist?

Yeah that's what I said. He was on top of me

I thought OP had his ass fucked? what a confusing thread. my emotions are all over the place

take a dump, your stretched anus will allow you to take a huge one. post pic.

If you were both on xanax, neither could consent. Technically, you both raped each other. A judge would side with you though.

I know, guys are getting busted on very non-rapey occurances nowadays. world is bogus.

Rate performance out of 10

oooohhh.. so you were hard and you enjoyed it. Why are you crying then? Was he hot? I'd fuck a hot guy and i'm not half as gay as you are now.

No he was on top of me. Not fucking my ass

He said he still had poop on his dick my bro.

I'm I the only one who thinks this guy is trolling because he's bored? Or are we all bored enough to play along?

>Why is the other guy who got his ass fucked by OP the rapist?
geezus, its like youve never taken a gender studies course
if i have to explain this to you, theres no point even going on

shits fucked up. I used to have a steady supply of Spanish fly back in the 90s and man good times. nowadays you kiss a bitch with a boyfriend and she wakes up and calls the police. glory days are over my dude

So he got you hard, while you MAY have been unconsious and used you like a dildo?

I didn't enjoy it. It smelled like poop

id say were all bored

Not if the other guy claimed he was the one being fucked in the ass by OP (which is what happened). Both under the influence like you said. And a judge would probably see it that way. Might even side with the defendant, since OP was the one who was hard and doing the ass plowing.

Find your rapist, cut his balls off.

A little of everything. I don't I think it my be legit, crazy shit happens all the time

Yes, he fucked my dick with his butthole

Gender Studies. Nice.

Dick rape is no laughing matter

Just ignore the I don't out that sentence

You can have your sexual organs stimulated without enjoying it user.
If you woke up with some dude you weren't interested in sitting on your morning wood, would you say you were enjoying it?

hello?

AlsoSwapperino

Did you nut off?

Should I tell his gf?

Yes

this thread
shiggles
my
diggles

I wonder what it'll do now~.

You're welcome

You should tell his gf you both had sex while both under the influence of drugs, yeah. I'd leave out the accusing him of raping you with no evidence whatsoever part though.

What's with the extra cutesy shit you add to the end of your sentences?

No evidence? His poop is still on me!!!

AIDS

what's your rape count user?

And your cum is still in his ass.

Zero. I'm a fat virgin.

Yes, I've already said that. It's still rape

So forced jolliness because of a crippling disease?

And you were both on the same drugs at the exact same time. You don't remember anything, chances are he doesn't either. Don't blame having sex that you regret on being raped.

Rolololol

Uh-oh~... *flees*

oh =/

Why not

Confront him about it in the morning user, ask him if he remembers what happened.

I'm pretty sure he filmed it. He was giving a thumbs up to his phone

What should I do?

#ibelieveher
or whatever you are