Man Utd fans

Man Utd fans,

why is he never in the discussion when talking about your best players of all time?

Not saying he's even top 5, but must be top 10 surely?

with his stats

1.Scholes
2.Rooney
3.Giggs
4.Keane
5.Schmeichel
6.Ferdinand
7.G Neville
8.RVN
9.Ronaldo
10. Van der Sar

Ronaldo wasn't GOAT long enough at UTD and not going to make judgement on the players pre 1990 as I wasn't around and didn't watch old tapes.

Go to bed Wayne.

Scholes is easily the most overrated player of all time. Keane should be higher that 4 too

He's definitely up there, it's a shame he came during a time where United were in a bit of a transition. Imagine RVN in that 07-09 side?

>no beckham

wew

Where's my man, Sir Eric Cantona?

I don't know. Maybe because he didn't win much, maybe just one PL and an EFL Cup or something.

This the best team of Alex Ferguson's tenure, btw:

Schmeichel
Irwin Ferdinand Stam Evra
Scholes Keane
Ronaldo Cantona Giggs
RVN

imo he was the best player in the world during his prime at united.(2007-2008 I think) Def in my top 10 best united players.

idiot

nice one

2007- 08 ?

Are you talking about Ronaldo?

oh holy shit i got too high

Mainly because Man Utd were cucked by Arsenal and Chelsea during the period he was there.

His title stack is notably lacking.

Not his fault though.

Ruud has the best beard i have ever seen. He's the king of beards.

Man Utd is supposed to be the richest club so when one of their players gets sold to Real they tend to completely forget and block the player.

>no eric

yeah. im a customer and we do that to be fair

but arsenal are the kings of it

I'm a millennial customer. Even I know Cantona was a beast for the club. Should be top 10.

You don't know what you're talking about. We wanted to sell Beckham, Heinze and RVN. The only player they cucked us for is Ronaldo.

>customer

What is this meme?

>Le tap in from six yards whilst playing in a team that was miles ahead of the rest of the division man

Yet when Ronaldo does it he wins the Ballon d'Or

How is Rooney not one of Uniteds best players? All time top goal scorer m8. I know he's shit now but c'mon.

In modern football, new "fans" choose a team to follow based on its money and success. If they start underachieving, these guys jump ship easily, like when you buy a new brand of toothpaste because you grew tired of the old one. There is no sense of belonging, no idea of supporting your local team come hell or high water. They aren't supporters, they are customers.

Do you watch any basketball?
He played low post: back the defender in toward goal, collect the pass, get his left arm back to lock the defender, turn and shoot. It was a beautiful skill.

According to Sup Forums, Bayern and Utd are the only clubs that attempt to make profit